• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eventual Question Will Arise......Tony Romo or Dak Prescott?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have an agenda. I have spoken highly of Dak since last year. All I said was Star supports his opinions. Whether it's BS or not, he does support it.
Here is the way I see it. He forms and opinion and then finds a stat to back it up and posts it. I'm not sure that's the proper order...:noidea:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never heard him say who is better.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My English professor taught us to support our thoughts or beliefs with 3 things if not more. All I'm saying is he attempts to do that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My English professor taught us to support our thoughts or beliefs with 3 things if not more. All I'm saying is he attempts to do that.

Seriously, u gave me a piece of cake for that

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the key part being he always has a stat to back up HIS BELIEFS. They are usually pretty far-fetched and lame of course, but hey, that doesn't stop him. I mean comparing Romo's stats to Staubach's? Romo hurts himself thinking about getting hit. Could you imagine if he played 40 years ago...
Agree 100% it's impossible to know how past players would do today and visaversa. The game has changed too much to even try to compare IMO.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again seriously?
yes seriously...

I know you said it's not your agenda when I called that out. I don't believe you. I think you know full well the history and stroking the flames for no other reason than a fellow romo ball washer.

star is over the top. It's his agenda, and the most casual observer to this board over the years could tell you that.

nevermind romo....ain't no big deal. My bad, I can do better avoiding the BS. I had no business posting in this thread in the first place. You can cake me 3 times to get even.

Go Tony!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100% it's impossible to know how past players would do today and visaversa. The game has changed too much to even try to compare IMO.
I'm tapping out.
I've seen Groundhog Day the movie. Our boy will have a field day with the attention sometime late this evening

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I try to get along with everyone on here. Even reptec and PE1 at times. As far as Star goes, have you ever thought about how long it takes him to type all that info out and to get every number exactly right. That takes a lot of research and time on his part. That's what he does. I appreciate that. I may not agree with everyone on here but if they take the time to post it, I'm gonna read it if I can.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Star goes, have you ever thought about how long it takes him to type all that info out and to get every number exactly right. That takes a lot of research and time on his part. That's what he does.
OKAY...my last post here....
No way...go to pro football reference.com and grab a pencil if your life is lacking that much. He's the biggest romo nut hugger ever. Everyone knows that, including you. Star has said countless of times most 4th QTR comebacks, staubach and aikman both had better teammates...blah, blah blah. You know this, thus the agenda reference

I've seen about every game since 1966 and no way in hell is it about just the stats or the other players around the QB. That's a HUGE injustice to cowboy fans that comprehended long ago, it's about the decisions made and not made, play after play...game after game that WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. Three steps forward and one step back remains my biggest issue with Romo the QB, and I like the person Romo is... perhaps as much as any person that ever played in Dallas. Great, Great Person. I'm a homer as much as anyone here, but objectivity should be required.

I think it's funny you post that you've complemented Daks play.
No I in team coach...yet some fans make it more about the player.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never been one to pound my chest saying I was right. Believe me , there are plenty of times I wanted to but didn't. The only reason I even brought Dak up and my support for him is because most on here believe that I only wear the Romo shades. That's ok though. I know he is a work in progress. He made numerous mistakes game 1. He improved in game 2 , but still made mistakes.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never been one to pound my chest saying I was right. Believe me , there are plenty of times I wanted to but didn't. The only reason I even brought Dak up and my support for him is because most on here believe that I only wear the Romo shades. That's ok though. I know he is a work in progress. He made numerous mistakes game 1. He improved in game 2 , but still made mistakes.
When will you change your name to DAKTODEZ

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had it to do over again I would probably stay away from players names.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we have a naming contest and allow us to pick a new name for you?

I always try to figure out what the screen name means or name. I think I have figured most out. Like yours- I figure you love hamsters:noidea:. :D