• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eventual Question Will Arise......Tony Romo or Dak Prescott?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Non-Cowboy fan..................

Dak Prescott finds ways to win games....................Tony Romo finds ways to lose them.
I wish you found a way to lose those ugly shoes.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes me and Clarence had a spat on Twitter the other day.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes me and Clarence had a spat on Twitter the other day.
LOL...you remind me of one of my friends and how he reacts. Congrats on your Cubbies. that's a sweet one:suds:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...you remind me of one of my friends and how he reacts. Congrats on your Cubbies. that's a sweet one:suds:

Ah, Clarence was asking for it with some other BS he was putting out about other things. As far as the Cubs, thanks man. It was a nerve racking night but well worth it. The thing I like about a series like that is watching the adjustments each team makes regarding the hitters. I know they have all the stats in the world but I still saw game plans change over the course.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, Clarence was asking for it with some other BS he was putting out about other things. As far as the Cubs, thanks man. It was a nerve racking night but well worth it. The thing I like about a series like that is watching the adjustments each team makes regarding the hitters. I know they have all the stats in the world but I still saw game plans change over the course.
I saw most of it and believe it or not fell asleep at the commercial break before the bottom of the 9th!!!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo go look at the commercial from Budweiser that has Harry calling the last out in the World Series win

Pure class on Budweiser's part

Yes I saw that. It was awesome. Brought back a ton of child/ teen memories. I used to love waking up about noon in the summer. The Lead Off Man would come on at 12:30 my time.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday Musings: Prescott making a strong case, but Cowboys still better with Romo
Prescott has been impressive and if he can lead Dallas past Pittsburgh, the argument might be over

Should Dak Prescott and his 7-1 record stay in as the starter at quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys? I was a big believer that the decision was an easy one. That the team should go back to Tony Romo when he was healthy.

That time has come, but I am not as convinced it's the right thing. I would still do it, but I can see where an argument can be made. Prescott has played like anything but a rookie passer in leading the Cowboys to the top spot in the NFC, but I also think Romo would have been 7-1 at this point as well.

I hear all the arguments for continuity, but it's more than that. Which one gives you the best chance to win a Super Bowl? I say it's Romo, but time will tell.

The Cowboys face a tough game at Pittsburgh this week. It will be a challenge for Prescott in a tough environment. If he stars on that day, I am not sure he can be taken out of the lineup.

Something that would concern me about Prescott playing: Dez Bryant didn't get the football against the Browns. I bet Bryant would prefer Romo.

prescottromo.jpg

Prescott has led the Cowboys to a 7-1 start, but are they better with Romo?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beginning to wonder if Romo stays hurt and Dak wins the Super Bowl, will these questions still be around?

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a borderline HOF QB pretty similar to Tony Romo once. Probably had a better career tbh. His name was Drew Bledsoe. And when Drew Bledsoe got hurt it gave young guy Tom Brady a chance to show how good he was, ND now he's the GoaT. Or at least one of 2-3 best. And that's all of the story some people remember.

However some people also remember that without Bledsoe the Pats don't win that first superbowl. If they don't win that first SB, I'm not sure they're a dynasty. Without being a dynasty I'm not sure they get so many people to buy into "The Patriot Way." Without the Patriot way, do they have as much sustained success over that long of a period? Honestly who knows how much different things would have ended up if Bledsoe came back and sat the bench. I know the way they did it turned out pretty well.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Non-Cowboy fan..................

Dak Prescott finds ways to win games....................Tony Romo finds ways to lose them.

That is ignorance at it's finest....get a clue

Romo in the fourth quarter has the highest passer rating of any QB of present day QBs.....second all time.

in the 4th quarter ....QB passer rating ....Brady 93.7........Romo 102.7....

In the last two minutes of a football game, Romo has the fourth highest passer rating in the history of the NFL.........

And what do circus elephants do? They follow each others tails around in a circle.

this whole subject matter is rather deflating

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe - nice Qb- I just never could get behind him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday Musings: Prescott making a strong case, but Cowboys still better with Romo
Prescott has been impressive and if he can lead Dallas past Pittsburgh, the argument might be over

Should Dak Prescott and his 7-1 record stay in as the starter at quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys? I was a big believer that the decision was an easy one. That the team should go back to Tony Romo when he was healthy.

That time has come, but I am not as convinced it's the right thing. I would still do it, but I can see where an argument can be made. Prescott has played like anything but a rookie passer in leading the Cowboys to the top spot in the NFC, but I also think Romo would have been 7-1 at this point as well.

I hear all the arguments for continuity, but it's more than that. Which one gives you the best chance to win a Super Bowl? I say it's Romo, but time will tell.

The Cowboys face a tough game at Pittsburgh this week. It will be a challenge for Prescott in a tough environment. If he stars on that day, I am not sure he can be taken out of the lineup.

Something that would concern me about Prescott playing: Dez Bryant didn't get the football against the Browns. I bet Bryant would prefer Romo.

prescottromo.jpg

Prescott has led the Cowboys to a 7-1 start, but are they better with Romo?
It's funny how people keep setting milestones for Dak and then after he passes them, they just set another one.:noidea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Romo in the fourth quarter has the highest passer rating of any QB of present day QBs.....second all time.

In the last two minutes of a football game, Romo has the fourth highest passer rating in the history of the NFL.........

And what do circus elephants do? They follow each others tails around in a circle.

:lm:

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, except in the 4th quarter of big games.

Romo is shit when the season is on the line.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, except in the 4th quarter of big games.

Romo is shit when the season is on the line.

Again ...opinions are like _______everybody has one.....

butt, (he said) ,without facts, they are worthless

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get these homers. They should be overjoyed that Romo is now benched.

Maybe Cowboys can now win some critical games.