• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN releases it's mvp forecast

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry should be higher than 5.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry should be higher than 5.

In terms of pure talent, maybe, but from a statistical stand point he won't come close to RW and Harden's number's this year. RW is going to be a one many army to show he should have been the man all along instead of arguably Robin to Kd's Batman. Harden is also going to be a beast this year in a revamped D'antoni offense.

KD is ahead of Steph because he'll get more opportunities to produce because the Warriors will want to assimilate him to the team. I also think KD might average close to 10 rebounds a game on this team too.

Lebron is still going to be number 1 every year until he has a significant down fall in play.

So Steph being #5 sounds about right. But there are also a couple dark horses who I think will push him down further. I think KAT, healthy AD, Kawhi and Paul George could all possible pass Steph at #5 too. KAT and AD will be most dependent upon if their teams have a shot at the playoffs.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit, I wanted to vote for Kobe!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In terms of pure talent, maybe, but from a statistical stand point he won't come close to RW and Harden's number's this year. RW is going to be a one many army to show he should have been the man all along instead of arguably Robin to Kd's Batman. Harden is also going to be a beast this year in a revamped D'antoni offense.

KD is ahead of Steph because he'll get more opportunities to produce because the Warriors will want to assimilate him to the team. I also think KD might average close to 10 rebounds a game on this team too.

Lebron is still going to be number 1 every year until he has a significant down fall in play.

So Steph being #5 sounds about right. But there are also a couple dark horses who I think will push him down further. I think KAT, healthy AD, Kawhi and Paul George could all possible pass Steph at #5 too. KAT and AD will be most dependent upon if their teams have a shot at the playoffs.

LeBron is the best player, but I am not sure he should be the #1 MVP pick. The fact that he misses regular season games to rest does not help him in this regard.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is the best player, but I am not sure he should be the #1 MVP pick. The fact that he misses regular season games to rest does not help him in this regard.

considering the mileage he's put on his body the last 7 seasons he kinda doesn't have a choice...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
considering the mileage he's put on his body the last 7 seasons he kinda doesn't have a choice...

I agree. I just think that his missed games make it less likely that he wins a regular season award. He needs to miss those games though.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron should be given the mvp award no matter how many games he played sorta as an apology for giving it to a player who is not as good as him or valuable to his team last year...