• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's a list of the finalists for the MVP, etc awards

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. Inexplicable.. and I'm not necessarily pushing Campbell, but why McDermott?
McDermott is possibly a sympathetic reaction to the Damar Hamlin situation. Definitely give Sean credit for how he handled it and wish nothing but the best for Damar and his family but it kind of masked that he really didn't do that great of a job, imo. Obviously, it's a regular season thing and shit happened but they really didn't look like a true contender to me, given all the hype.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McDermott is possibly a sympathetic reaction to the Damar Hamlin situation. Definitely give Sean credit for how he handled it and wish nothing but the best for Damar and his family but it kind of masked that he really didn't do that great of a job, imo. Obviously, it's a regular season thing and shit happened but they really didn't look like a true contender to me, given all the hype.
They really missed Von Miller. Seems like their entire pass rush fell apart when he went down.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really missed Von Miller. Seems like their entire pass rush fell apart when he went down.
Yeah, true and the secondary got pretty banged up but they were also pretty one dimensional on offense. They have never addressed the running game under McDermott which is surprising, considering he's a defensive coach and they play in that environment. It's Josh Allen or bust for them.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP - Mahomes. Hurts was there all year but missing those games late in the season cemented it for the always consistent Mahomes.
OPY - Jefferson. I think the voters will split off and vote a receiver for OPY. I like Jefferson's chances slightly better.
DPY - Bosa. Three solid choices, Bosa is first amongst equals.
ORY
- Wilson. Hard to argue against any rook who hauls in 83/1103 on a team using a carousel of QBs.
DRY - Gardner. Dude handles his position like a multi year all pro.
CPY - Smith. Easily the most talked about player in '22 finally bursting out, I think he wins this on sentiment alone.
HCY - Daboll. Voters love rookie head coaches who turn a program around overnight.
ACY - Steichen. Shit, I didn't know there an award for was an assistant COY. Just due to Philly's dominance in '22, I'll go with Steichen.
Current winners so far are highlighted in red. I'm batting .800 - wish I could have hit like this in my postseason predictions.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Sirianni was 3-0 and a combined +63 vs the Coach of the Year.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. I disagree with Geno Winning CBPOY

IMO not playing because your not good enough to earn a starting job doesn't fall under Comeback

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damar was a great moment.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Kansas City Chiefs GIF by Jomboy Media

Better believe it, baby...!

MVPATRICK...!!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Sirianni was 3-0 and a combined +63 vs the Coach of the Year.

A legit gripe.. but it's NYC man. It's ridiculous the hype those teams get when they threaten to rise above mediocrity.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP - Mahomes. Hurts was there all year but missing those games late in the season cemented it for the always consistent Mahomes.
OPY - Jefferson. I think the voters will split off and vote a receiver for OPY. I like Jefferson's chances slightly better.
DPY - Bosa. Three solid choices, Bosa is first amongst equals.
ORY - Wilson. Hard to argue against any rook who hauls in 83/1103 on a team using a carousel of QBs.
DRY - Gardner. Dude handles his position like a multi year all pro.
CPY - Smith. Easily the most talked about player in '22 finally bursting out, I think he wins this on sentiment alone.
HCY - Daboll. Voters love rookie head coaches who turn a program around overnight.
ACY - Steichen. Shit, I didn't know there an award for was an assistant COY. Just due to Philly's dominance in '22, I'll go with Steichen.

Damn, the only one I missed in this batch was Steichen (congrats to the Niners DeMeco Ryans). But in my defense, I had no idea Assistant Coach of the Year was even a category, so I was ign'ant of who the best ACs were. Well, that's the excuse I'm going with.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. I disagree with Geno Winning CBPOY

IMO not playing because your not good enough to earn a starting job doesn't fall under Comeback

I think it would if he had been a good to great QB, 1-2 years as a bad QB or bench QB, and then a top ten year. If Geno were a candidate for anything, it would be something like most improved?

Still, if Huntley can make the pro bowl with two TDs, then all bets are out the window… and I am a Utes fan.