• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN releases it's mvp forecast

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing Westbrook wouldn't be that high since his team is going to be on the 6th-8th seed.

And suddenly all Steph lovers doubt him after his out-of-this-world regular season performance.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing Westbrook wouldn't be that high since his team is going to be on the 6th-8th seed.

And suddenly all Steph lovers doubt him after his out-of-this-world regular season performance.

I think it has much more to do with Durant now being on the same team as him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it has much more to do with Durant now being on the same team as him.

And the fact that they know Durant is the better player. Both are great, Durant is better.

Looks like they do not agree with you @WiggyRuss.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, kind of hard to get MVP when you're now no longer the best player on your team. I'll give you a hint - Durant.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Durant is at best the 2nd option now, he's got Batman talent but a Robin personality. Curry will be ahead of him in MVP voting.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN have had lebron as the MVP winner the last three seasons.

Says a lot about them, dunnit?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because your REALISM overshadows your HOMERISM.

Some of us aren't capable of that.

Honestly, I'm really surprised James Harden isn't in that top 5 projection. He's going to be an absolute monster in a D'Antoni system.

Steph probably won't crack the top 5 because he'll probably be spending more time trying to incorporate KD into the team and will likely pass up more opportunities because of this. At least initially during the season. KD is still a top 5 projection because in addition to Steph, Draymond will be on the look out to get him assimilate and will look to pass to him more. Klay still gonna Klay though. He told Durant in their meeting that he wanted KD to sign with them because he would get more shots, lol.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'm really surprised James Harden isn't in that top 5 projection. He's going to be an absolute monster in a D'Antoni system.

Steph probably won't crack the top 5 because he'll probably be spending more time trying to incorporate KD into the team and will likely pass up more opportunities because of this. At least initially during the season. KD is still a top 5 projection because in addition to Steph, Draymond will be on the look out to get him assimilate and will look to pass to him more. Klay still gonna Klay though. He told Durant in their meeting that he wanted KD to sign with them because he would get more shots, lol.

That's the thing I love about your Team...

They share and everyone gets the glory.

I don't think Steph cares who the perceived top dog is and neither does Durant.

They just want to win.

Ps. It seems pretty clear to me that Draymond is the alpha on that team.

Durant and Curry are clearly more skilled. But, that doesn't automatically make them the leader.

Westbrook and Harden will average 35ppg and up.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd honestly probably put a guy like Lillard ahead of anybody on GSW. It may be a bit of a stretch but GSW might not have a guy average 25ppg or more just based on the collection of talent they do have. Also think there will be a little steph and durant "fatigue" much like how Lebron was treated the last couple years. I know the MVP is based on the regular season, but my guess is the voters will remember what happened during these playoffs and take that into account.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Steph Curry. :L

"Greatest ever?"

Puuuuuuhlease!