• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Refugees Roll Call

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity I was thinking everyone who was a regular on the ESPN message board should introduce themselves and tell us the handle they used over there. I was not as regular because the general message board over there was simply too retarded for me to stomach and the Lakers message board was pretty messed up as well. I used the name Traveling Sports Fan because I traveled so much

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity I was thinking everyone who was a regular on the ESPN message board should introduce themselves and tell us the handle they used over there. I was not as regular because the general message board over there was simply too retarded for me to stomach and the Lakers message board was pretty messed up as well. I used the name Traveling Sports Fan because I traveled so much

I was on the ESPN boards for 13 years. I've always have been and only ever used y2ktors.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on the ESPN boards for 13 years. I've always have been and only ever used y2ktors.

I think you will like it better here - ESPN really went downhill the last few years

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I decided to go hunting and find this thread just to remind everyone that the Lakers fans are still the brightest fans in the world and the Lakers is still the greatest franchise ever in sports history and if you don't agree then :finger2:

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I decided to go hunting and find this thread just to remind everyone that the Lakers fans are still the brightest fans in the world and the Lakers is still the greatest franchise ever in sports history and if you don't agree then :finger2:

Did you hear what Jerry West said recently about people who showed up at Lakers' games ?