• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eric Mangini Regrets Spygate

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's behind me doesn't matter. The team has moved on. It is in the past.
We are on to Buffalo to match whits with Rex Ryan.
Should be a good game.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't actually have any examples?

We all know the examples, including the topic of this thread and the reason Brady is currently enjoying his 4th week of suspension. Are you acting dumb, or does it just come natural?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know the examples, including the topic of this thread and the reason Brady is currently enjoying his 4th week of suspension. Are you acting dumb, or does it just come natural?

So you don't have any actual examples of cheating.:thumb:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But from Mangini's perspective, the regret makes sense. He lost one of his friends and mentors, and he's no longer coaching in the NFL after his recent stint as the 49ers' defensive coordinator ended last year.

I think this one paragraph could have probably been enough.

He basically ruined his OWN reputation.

Could he not have picked up the phone and said, "BB old sport, I know what you do with the filming dealie, could you knock it off for one week? TIA..."

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't have any actual examples of cheating.:thumb:

BjSM3Zp.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So with all this rampant cheating you can't even come up with one example?:L

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denial is not just a river in Egypt....

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Mangini express this regret every year? Seems like I hear this same story out of him over and over again.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this one paragraph could have probably been enough.

He basically ruined his OWN reputation.

Could he not have picked up the phone and said, "BB old sport, I know what you do with the filming dealie, could you knock it off for one week? TIA..."

Worst part is no loyalty at all. Kid used to stock shelfs and BB gives him a job as a ballboy. He moves up the ranks and becomes the DC in his early 30's. Of course he knew they filmed from the sidelines, being the D guy for NE. Not only does he try and recruit some asst coaches but some players too. Add insult to injury he throws BB under the bus, talk about biting the hand that fed you nicely, to help you land not 1 but 2 HC job?. He is like Sally ( Abe Vigoda) in the Godfather

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you'll fail to list a single example of actual cheating.:thumb:
Well, since all the evidence was destroyed somehow, I guess the only thing that there is "proof" of is that you filmed from the wrong location and that the balls were under the regulated psi.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, since all the evidence was destroyed somehow, I guess the only thing that there is "proof" of is that you filmed from the wrong location and that the balls were under the regulated psi.
I don't think anyone will argue the Pats filmed from an unauthorized location. However if people still want to claim they cheated because the balls were under the limit. Then you would have to agree Indy cheated correct? Their 4 balls tested were also below? Don't you wish the officials did due dillegence and tested all of Indy's balls? I know I do.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone will argue the Pats filmed from an unauthorized location. However if people still want to claim they cheated because the balls were under the limit. Then you would have to agree Indy cheated correct? Their 4 balls tested were also below? Don't you wish the officials did due dillegence and tested all of Indy's balls? I know I do.
Using Pats fans' logic... you have no proof of that!

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really, NFL never had any loss of control of the Colts balls where a guy slipped out and ran off to a bathroom with them alone. Plus Colts balls I believe were all properly inflated on at least one of the gauges which was not true for the pats ones.

Plus, I don't think the Colts ball boy was running around with the nickname of "The Deflator". I mean sure, they may have a sound tech who's nickname is The "Pump up artificial crowd noise guy", who just HAPPENS to control the PA system... lol Obviously a reference to his work as a DJ at his sisters birthday party... right?