• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eric Ebron 2015

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're going more on the rumors in here than you are on actual Ebron behavior...

When has he gotten mouthy? That one Twitter exchange this offseason? Am I missing a bunch of other stuff?

You gotta remember, Old Lion, you're posting on a board full of a bunch of guys who absolutely hate Ebron, so they'll take even the smallest thing and blow it up way out of proportion and then keep bringing it up over and over as if it were some new piece of news.

Don't base your opinion of Ebron's behavior on what is said on here- these guys are the TMZ of everything Lions- they don't want truth or facts or anything of the sort, they just crave gossip and have to hate on others to build up their own fractured egos...

Could you be more paranoid? Pretty sure OL is a grown ass man with a mind of his own and isn't basing his opinion on anything anyone here (including you) say about Ebron.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for "attacking" you because we don't see completely eye-to-eye on this, but the 'Hoop is a cut-throat kind of place. I know I should be making you cookies and celebrating your opinion and telling you how you can never-ever be wrong, but I didn't go to Charmin Soft Preparatory school like TrustMe did, so I'm just that asshole that can't help but attack others...

Wow -- I actually feel sorry for you. An internet chat board is a "cut-throat kind of place"?!?! All I can do is shake my head at this comment.

As far as how we go about responding to a post in this 'cut-throat atmosphere' -- I don't see you as an asshole, just immature. The elementary school barbs you throw whenever someone doesn't agree with you is something that was funny when we were teenagers. Now -- it just makes you look childish.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's exactly what's happening with guys like you and Swarm when you accuse me of "attacking" you- you're being little chicken punks with a serious case of start-shit-itis. You'll post something inflammatory of out-right make fun of another poster, but as soon as that's turned around on you cry that you're being "attacked.'

Start acting like a red-blooded grown-ass American man and quit crying about personal attacks when you stir the pot like it's your fucking job. Nobody here cares about your feelings, if you're going to be a dick, people are going to be a dick back. Stop trying to play both sides, there's a permanent written record here for other posters to read how you post, and I'm sure all the regulars know you're full of whit when you post something like this.

Pure comedic gold. :)

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow -- I actually feel sorry for you. An internet chat board is a "cut-throat kind of place"?!?! All I can do is shake my head at this comment.

As far as how we go about responding to a post in this 'cut-throat atmosphere' -- I don't see you as an asshole, just immature. The elementary school barbs you throw whenever someone doesn't agree with you is something that was funny when we were teenagers. Now -- it just makes you look childish.
That was pure sarcasm I attached to my post to thndr making fun of your over-sensitivity. Your subsequent response confirms that you are, in fact, a huge vagina. The fact that the sarcasm went completely over your head makes it even funnier.

As for the elementary school barbs, I think you need to look in the mirror, champ. This has been an ongoing issue for a few years now between us- we get in these pissing matches, both talking shit at the other, and then you bust out the "Teacher! T-Paul is calling me mean names again!" ... "No, I didn't do anything at all, he just came out of nowhere picking on me, I swear!" Yeah, you were totally that kid in school...

#twowaystreetchamp

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's already been established that TP attacks Smitty, Swarm, Trustme, Rollingthunder and Jayfan. Here's more:

attacking Muzzer:

Nope, not a bit. Nice try, but that post made perfect sense.

Typical deflection on your part, just like every time you get in over your head in an argument. Apparently you went trolling without being prepared to actually catch anything today, eh? Or is it that you just talk so much shit that you don't even realize you're doing it anymore?

attacking Rock for having the opinion that Ihedigbo is not amazing:

Sounds like typical smug prick Boston fans. It'll be fun to torture you assholes once Belichick retires and you fade right back into the mediocrity that was the Patroits before he showed up and turned you guys into a dynasty. Brady is almost done, Belichick is getting toward his end... enjoy it while it lasts, your guy's run at the top will come to a screeching halt before too much longer.

I do find it funny, though, that you're being that absolutely dense on the topic... as if a guy who didn't work out well for the mighty, mighty Patriots couldn't possibly find a better fit elsewhere and become a good player... some people are just assholes, though, not much one can really do on that front. I also find posters who try to take on the persona of their avatars to be pretty sad. We had a Vince Vaughn guy a couple years ago doing pretty much the same shtick. You're not Charlie dude, sorry to break that to you...

Here you are attacking Cleaves

Here's the post in question (you seem to forget that there's literally a written record here), you guys tell me if it's trolling or not:

That was your first post on the thread, and then you got all bent out of shape when I called you out for general douchbaggery, as if you were expecting to post something like that and all of us would just be like "Yeah man- the Lions fuggin suck! We love to hear you bitch all the time, please post more!" or some shit like that.

Get real man, none of us are buying the whole 'playing dumb' thing you're trying to pass off here.

there's a lot more where these came from.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can call whatever you'd like. There is a reason why people have called you repeatedly for doing the exact same thing and why some of your "friends" have flipped on you. It has nothing to do with your stance on anything related to the Lions. But hey -- you believe whatever you'd like.
Quit talking out of your ass again, it makes you look like an even bigger idiot. The same few of you circle jerking Lions "fans" (haters) can call me whatever you like, as much as you like, because you're a bunch of angry, selfish idiots who all cling together because you share the one common trait of being pissed off at your lives, but deep down you all know you have nobody but yourselves to blame, no matter how hard you project that anger onto others. The "friend" you speak of that "flipped" on us is a giant hypocrite and poser and we very obviously never knew the real him anyhow, so that's really not germane to your argument, either.

Keep digging though, buddy. Pretty soon you'll be deep enough that I can just shovel a couple of scoops back in the hole and bury your ass... we're pretty close to that point at the moment...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit talking out of your ass again, it makes you look like an even bigger idiot. The same few of you circle jerking Lions "fans" (haters) can call me whatever you like, as much as you like, because you're a bunch of angry, selfish idiots who all cling together because you share the one common trait of being pissed off at your lives, but deep down you all know you have nobody but yourselves to blame, no matter how hard you project that anger onto others.

OR

the Lions are 3-38 vs.. winning teams and we talk about it and it drives you insane (see above post).

Truth is Trevor, in person, you're completely normal, likeable, cool. Online, you're a complete basket case. Paranoid, delusion, hateful, angry etc...

Look at ALL the posters you attack on here. Over what. the Lions?? Chill out, man.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's already been established that TP attacks Smitty, Swarm, Trustme, Rollingthunder and Jayfan. Here's more:

attacking Muzzer:

attacking Rock for having the opinion that Ihedigbo is not amazing:

Here you are attacking Cleaves

there's a lot more where these came from.
You're such a tranparent tool it's fucking comical! Put that one in your personal attack file beeotch. Maybe the homo p.c. police will finally catch up to me!

Look at that list of names- what do they have in common? All those dudes have start-shit-itis big time. So do I. Yes, I've gotten into it with all those dudes, but go look at the conversations you pulled those little snippets out of without bothering to offer any context whatsoever and I think it will show a very different story.

I mean fucking RockStrongo? That guy does nothing but troll, and you're going to really try to sell that as big bad T-Paul picking on him? Give me a break you phony piece of crap. At least I admit what I am- I love talking shit to trolls and getting in heated debates/arguments on here. No problem admitting that.

You, on the other hand, love to start shit and then try to play these pathetic mind games with anyone who has the misfortune of taking your bait. Fortunately, you really seem to think you're a lot smarter than the rest of us, but you're really not, so your shit doesn't work. Then you get more and more worked up as we call you out on it, to the point where you take your ball and go home for a few weeks at a time. It's kind of amusing.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an outsider commenting, Ebron was always a really puzzling pick to me. He was a graded mid-late round TE but the Lions took him so early.

I mocked and was positive the Lions were going to take Donald since the impending departure of an overpaid Suh was obviously in the near future (seriously, there was zero way the Lions could retain Suh with Calvin's contract).

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an outsider commenting, Ebron was always a really puzzling pick to me. He was a graded mid-late round TE but the Lions took him so early.

I mocked and was positive the Lions were going to take Donald since the impending departure of an overpaid Suh was obviously in the near future (seriously, there was zero way the Lions could retain Suh with Calvin's contract).

That's absolutely who they should have taken, and who most Lions fans wanted. Even if Suh was to stay, Fairley was on his way out.

Now the position when from a huge strength to a huge hole. And our TE position went from good with Pettigrew to non-existent with Ebron.

We've gone backwards with both positions. But that's Mayhew for you.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you be more paranoid? Pretty sure OL is a grown ass man with a mind of his own and isn't basing his opinion on anything anyone here (including you) say about Ebron.
Paranoid? What the fuck are you talking about?

You're losing this one pretty bad if that's the level you're willing to fall to. You're bucket of shit to sling at the wall in hopes that something sticks has to be about out by now, hey? Probably time for another little vacation. Don't forget to take your banner with you again!

:pound:

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in god's green earth does Pettigrew have to do with Ebron? Pettigrew rarely ran routes and was used almost solely as a blocking TE? Ebron was the polar opposite.

Its all relative. Pettigrew was productive before the new offense and then took a nose-dive. That right there should help clarify why thier wasnt much production from that position.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lionstop,

Would you please provide me with the stats Ebron must reach for your 100 dollar wager? I am very interested in making this bet, unless your idea of a top 10 picks 2nd year stats is much different than what mine is.

Set the guidelines for it and I will let you know if I'm game.

He at least needs to double his production from last year and be consistent and impactful when called upon. Exact numbers? I dont know. You tell me.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He at least needs to double his production from last year and be consistent and impactful when called upon. Exact numbers? I dont know. You tell me.

I think matching OBJ year 1 numbers are a good bet. Ebron said that's what he expects from himself so...