• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eric Ebron 2015

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OR

the Lions are 3-38 vs.. winning teams and we talk about it and it drives you insane (see above post).

Truth is Trevor, in person, you're completely normal, likeable, cool. Online, you're a complete basket case. Paranoid, delusion, hateful, angry etc...

Look at ALL the posters you attack on here. Over what. the Lions?? Chill out, man.
Stop with your bullshit.

Everyone knows exactly who you are one here. These are the lame-ass, totally obvious mind games I was talking about that you so pathetically try to employ. You're getting your ass handed to you because you got into an argument in which you couldn't support your side, so now your going to try to play the "good guy" card, because I already called bullshit on the victim card you tried to play.

It's this same shit over and over with you, but guess what? It's a free interwebs, so from now on if you insist on plying us with your juvenile bullshit, it's going to be met in kind with my immature bullshit, which you clearly are not a fan of.

And save the delusional/ paranoid nonsense, as everyone here has been around long enough to know exactly who you are and what you're all about...

Also, you should get that 3-38 tattooed to your giant fucking forehead, because that's your go-to in every goddamn argument on here. We could straight-up win the Super Bowl this season and by March your dumb ass would be posting "but we're only 7-42 against winning teams!"

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all relative. Pettigrew was productive before the new offense and then took a nose-dive. That right there should help clarify why thier wasnt much production from that position.

Jimmy Graham rookie stats: 31 grabs for 356 yards and 5 TD's. His sophomore year he threw up 99 for 1300+ 11 and scores. I'll bet you $100 Ebron doesn't match those stats this year.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the fact that Ebron has been so mouthy. Hopefully he matures and does not go full blown Titus on us. He had a bad start to camp but recovered nicely. He also put in better conditioning work this year too and is said to be in better shape and faster (not sure if it is Leshoure fast, but apparently an improvement). I think he may have been surprised at the speed of the NFL and maybe frustrated he could not get the separation he got in college. Hopefully that changes this year.

I expect improvement on offense this year as a whole now that they are all in year 2.

The way fans have been bashing him, I can understand why he would lash out and say things back. He'll be ok.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Graham rookie stats: 31 grabs for 356 yards and 5 TD's. His sophomore year he threw up 99 for 1300+ 11 and scores. I'll bet you $100 Ebron doesn't match those stats this year.

Why would I make such a foolish bet, Debo?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, you should get that 3-38 tattooed to your giant fucking forehead, because that's your go-to in every goddamn argument on here.

That's the only argument I need, buddy.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because that stat totally kept us from having a good record and making the playoffs last season...

Hey man, if you're happy beating a pile of bad teams, grabbing the 6th seed, then going one and done in the playoffs, good for you. Not everyone is going to join you in that opinion. Try to understand that.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, you guys ever get the feeling dudes like this will never "get it"?

Why would I make such a foolish bet, Debo?

You two are alone on an island. It's about time you see it.

Ebron said it himself, he expects to put up OBJ stats this year:

Lions' Eric Ebron predicts shades of Odell Beckham in his future

OBJ year 1 stats? 91 grabs 1300 yards and 12 TD's

Graham's year 2 stats in same system? 99 grabs for 1300 yards 11 TD's

So why is it "foolish" to expect Ebron to do the same?

For two fans who love Ebron so much, you sure don't have any real confidence in him.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2.) 4)D. Taylor- Not very athletic but has great length. Hopefully he gets coached on technique and can become a quality backup.
We already covered why this one is simply wrong. I'm going to guess that you knew that, though, and just wanted a rise out of somebody.

3.) 5) Punter- Straight up Millen pick.
Covered this one too. Being that you're a casual fan, I suppose I can see why you'd be upset that we drafted a punter. Not understanding the finer points of the game makes drafting a punter a little confusing, I'd imagine.

6.) My point is you don't draft a DII punter, period. We could of signed him in free agency and drafted an Andre Ellington,Ricky Wagner or Bacarri Rambo, instead. Nobody was going to draft that kid (let alone 5th round!), let's be serious.
Building on #5... A- He's not a DII punter. No wonder you're so upset, you don't even know what school the kid went to. I'll let you in on a little secret: the internet is full of info about players. That way you don't have to fill in the gaps in your knowledge bank with incorrect guesses and look like even more of a troll on here because of it! Try that next time... B- How do you know nobody was going to draft him? Because Mel Kiper didn't have him getting drafted? These "expert" analysts that get some of you to hang on their every word are analysts because they're not good enough to be real NFL personnel people. They sound like they know what they're talking about and look good on TV, but a whole lot of their job is just selling us guesswork and informing us about prospects.

7.)Sorry, guess I never noticed him except for an occasional sack during unimportant times of a game. That is why he went to free agency and got squat. Only the Lions would pay that guy 10 million a year.
Could have stopped after "Sorry, guess I never noticed..." because that sums up a lot of your issues with the team. You operate on assumptions and snap-decisions/opinions made by watching a guy do poorly on a single play, then he's a scrub forever in your book it seems.

8.) Can't see him making the team over Bush,Bell or Lesuck.
There's a great example of those... um...unusual opinions I just mentioned above. Mikel Leshoure had over 1,000 yards from scrimmage and 9 TDs in his ROOKIE SEASON and he already sucks according to you? These are the kind of fans I have no patience for. Good lord, the kid was coming off an injury that used to be a career-ender, still has a productive rookie season, but he he's "Lesuck"... wow.

9.) I haven't seen his combine numbers but I watched a couple games on you tube after we drafted him.

Do I even have to respond to this? You insulted yourself for me...

I initially was glad to see you finally made it over here. But apparently you're on a mission to be a royal douche bag, so I recant my initial gladness. Now I hope kharma gets you for being such a dickhole about the team you're supposed to like and support, and you get an ear infection, or someone backs into your car or something else harmless yet really inconvenient...

Damn, don't know how you found this old gem. Never noticed how mean TPaul was to me lol.

This is entertaining to me to see TPaul defending LeSuck who can't even sniff an NFL Roster just a season and a half later.

Also, D. Taylor can't even beat out journeymen George Johnson and Darryl Tapp for playing time. Looks like even in his third year, he will struggle for playing time behind Tapp. He may still win out but who knows. That means one of two things. 1) A mini-millen blown pick or 2) Lions still can't develop players with the new coaching staff either.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2.) 4)D. Taylor- Not very athletic but has great length. Hopefully he gets coached on technique and can become a quality backup.
We already covered why this one is simply wrong. I'm going to guess that you knew that, though, and just wanted a rise out of somebody.

3.) 5) Punter- Straight up Millen pick.
Covered this one too. Being that you're a casual fan, I suppose I can see why you'd be upset that we drafted a punter. Not understanding the finer points of the game makes drafting a punter a little confusing, I'd imagine.

6.) My point is you don't draft a DII punter, period. We could of signed him in free agency and drafted an Andre Ellington,Ricky Wagner or Bacarri Rambo, instead. Nobody was going to draft that kid (let alone 5th round!), let's be serious.
Building on #5... A- He's not a DII punter. No wonder you're so upset, you don't even know what school the kid went to. I'll let you in on a little secret: the internet is full of info about players. That way you don't have to fill in the gaps in your knowledge bank with incorrect guesses and look like even more of a troll on here because of it! Try that next time... B- How do you know nobody was going to draft him? Because Mel Kiper didn't have him getting drafted? These "expert" analysts that get some of you to hang on their every word are analysts because they're not good enough to be real NFL personnel people. They sound like they know what they're talking about and look good on TV, but a whole lot of their job is just selling us guesswork and informing us about prospects.

7.)Sorry, guess I never noticed him except for an occasional sack during unimportant times of a game. That is why he went to free agency and got squat. Only the Lions would pay that guy 10 million a year.
Could have stopped after "Sorry, guess I never noticed..." because that sums up a lot of your issues with the team. You operate on assumptions and snap-decisions/opinions made by watching a guy do poorly on a single play, then he's a scrub forever in your book it seems.

8.) Can't see him making the team over Bush,Bell or Lesuck.
There's a great example of those... um...unusual opinions I just mentioned above. Mikel Leshoure had over 1,000 yards from scrimmage and 9 TDs in his ROOKIE SEASON and he already sucks according to you? These are the kind of fans I have no patience for. Good lord, the kid was coming off an injury that used to be a career-ender, still has a productive rookie season, but he he's "Lesuck"... wow.

9.) I haven't seen his combine numbers but I watched a couple games on you tube after we drafted him.

Do I even have to respond to this? You insulted yourself for me...

I initially was glad to see you finally made it over here. But apparently you're on a mission to be a royal douche bag, so I recant my initial gladness. Now I hope kharma gets you for being such a dickhole about the team you're supposed to like and support, and you get an ear infection, or someone backs into your car or something else harmless yet really inconvenient...

Damn, don't know how you found this old gem. Never noticed how mean TPaul was to me lol.

This is entertaining to me to see TPaul defending LeSuck who can't even sniff an NFL Roster just a season and a half later.

Also, D. Taylor can't even beat out journeymen George Johnson and Darryl Tapp for playing time. Looks like even in his third year, he will struggle for playing time behind Tapp. He may still win out but who knows. That means one of two things. 1) A mini-millen blown pick or 2) Lions still can't develop players with the new coaching staff either.
Casual fan...... That's funny.

I wish you were casual in fantasy, fucker.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit talking out of your ass again, it makes you look like an even bigger idiot. The same few of you circle jerking Lions "fans" (haters) can call me whatever you like, as much as you like, because you're a bunch of angry, selfish idiots who all cling together because you share the one common trait of being pissed off at your lives, but deep down you all know you have nobody but yourselves to blame, no matter how hard you project that anger onto others. The "friend" you speak of that "flipped" on us is a giant hypocrite and poser and we very obviously never knew the real him anyhow, so that's really not germane to your argument, either.

Keep digging though, buddy. Pretty soon you'll be deep enough that I can just shovel a couple of scoops back in the hole and bury your ass... we're pretty close to that point at the moment...

More comedic gold.

A couple of my favorites is talking about others being angry, pissed and hating our lives. Uhhhh -- have you read any post you make? :pound:

Next is when I point out how one of your 'friends' called you out for EXACTLY what you are saying the Swarm -- Yet, you aren't the hypocrite -- it is HIM.:thumb:

I'm curious who the "WE" is? Last I checked -- you were the only one I was talking to.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He at least needs to double his production from last year and be consistent and impactful when called upon. Exact numbers? I dont know. You tell me.

You mentioned the wager -- I thought maybe you had some numbers you felt he would be reaching.

Doubling his production from last year shouldn't be too difficult. Are you going to consider Ebron a success if he has 480 and 2 TD's, after spending a top 10 pick on him?

Also -- explain what consistent and impactful means in your eyes.

As I said -- I'm interested in a wager, but not a wager that would be left up to debate.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all relative. Pettigrew was productive before the new offense and then took a nose-dive. That right there should help clarify why thier wasnt much production from that position.

Pettigrew went from 83 catches to 59 catches to 41 catches before the new offense got here. Last year, he played the most snaps of any TE in the NFL and ranks near the bottom in routes run.

I have a hard time blaming the new offense, as we supposedly brought in the New Orleans offense, which was built on throwing to the TE and RB's.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pure sarcasm I attached to my post to thndr making fun of your over-sensitivity. Your subsequent response confirms that you are, in fact, a huge vagina. The fact that the sarcasm went completely over your head makes it even funnier.

As for the elementary school barbs, I think you need to look in the mirror, champ. This has been an ongoing issue for a few years now between us- we get in these pissing matches, both talking shit at the other, and then you bust out the "Teacher! T-Paul is calling me mean names again!" ... "No, I didn't do anything at all, he just came out of nowhere picking on me, I swear!" Yeah, you were totally that kid in school...

I truly do feel sorry for you. It is pretty sad if you actually believe some of the stuff you type.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two are alone on an island. It's about time you see it.

Ebron said it himself, he expects to put up OBJ stats this year:

Lions' Eric Ebron predicts shades of Odell Beckham in his future

OBJ year 1 stats? 91 grabs 1300 yards and 12 TD's

Graham's year 2 stats in same system? 99 grabs for 1300 yards 11 TD's

So why is it "foolish" to expect Ebron to do the same?

For two fans who love Ebron so much, you sure don't have any real confidence in him.

Too many weapons on the team for him to get those type of stats.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mentioned the wager -- I thought maybe you had some numbers you felt he would be reaching.

Doubling his production from last year shouldn't be too difficult. Are you going to consider Ebron a success if he has 480 and 2 TD's, after spending a top 10 pick on him?

Also -- explain what consistent and impactful means in your eyes.

As I said -- I'm interested in a wager, but not a wager that would be left up to debate.

Being that we have other guys that will eat up some opportunities, he probably cant put up outrageous numbers that you may be thinking of. Im talking about something reasonable. He needs to hit 50-60 catches on the year and thats because Im assuming that Pettigrew will at least get near 30 or 40 and Abdullah, Riddick and Bell will get some too.

He should have no less than 7 tds on the season. I'll keep it that low because of the other options also. He should have 600-700 yards on the year and maybe a little more since he can run.

Being consistent and impactful means that he makes a difference on offense and he's executing like he is supposed to. He should be a factor and it should be obvious that he's part of the game plans.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pettigrew went from 83 catches to 59 catches to 41 catches before the new offense got here. Last year, he played the most snaps of any TE in the NFL and ranks near the bottom in routes run.

I have a hard time blaming the new offense, as we supposedly brought in the New Orleans offense, which was built on throwing to the TE and RB's.

You basically just said it was because of the offense. What does that tell you if Pettigrew didnt run a lot of routes? They didnt allow him to. I still havent seen reason enough that suggests Ebron shouldve had big numbers. He fought injuries, the learning curve and seemed to take the NFL for granted as he stated.