• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eric Ebron 2015

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where have I said he was awesome? I've said he doesnt suck as much as some of you make him out to be. Its just another topic within the senseless negativity that for on here. To believe that every high draft pick that comes in should but up insane numbers is crazy. To look at the lions roster and the things the team went through last season and not understand why Ebron didnt have a great year is unreasonable. To even KNOW that Pettigrew's numbers were also waaaaay down and not even consider that is crazy.

The Lions got nothing out of that position last year but you cant pin that directly on the players. It was a rough year all the way around for the offense last year but Ebron was supposed to be the best TE in the league according to some.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions got nothing out of that position last year but you cant pin that directly on the players.

Can't blame Mayhew with you. Can't blame the players. Maybe message boards are too much for your fragile fandom. Maybe take a break.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats true. Internet bullies scare the shit out of me. Im a Rainbro and all I see is beautiful colors. Yay!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats true. Internet bullies scare the shit out of me. Im a Rainbro and all I see is beautiful colors. Yay!

It comes off like spoiled brat entitlement syndrome. Did you grow up where every kid got an award? Cause that's how it comes off. Ebron wouldn't piss on your head if it was on fire, but you vehemently defend him like a family member. Your inability to reason with reality is the real issue here.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Debo 3.jpg

(Meanwhile)....Debo rolls up on scene to bully Lionstop 1

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Debo 2.jpg

"Give me your bike punk....and stay off the SportsHoopla boards!"

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your grandmama gave you that chain.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually give praise when it is deserved. When it is deserved from game action. I gave Stafford big props last year after three games. Why? He deserved it. For me, you got to earn it to get it. I'm not giving praise on a few OTA practices or on some hope he breaks out this year. He breaks out, even TrustMe will be happy as hell. We all want success from every player. I'm just not giving props to Ebron yet.
I'm sure it's absolutely killing Ebron that he has yet to earn the approval of one random guy on the internet, for what that's worth...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that Gandy but its wierd how you guys approach things.

How can you honestly have a clear idea of what type of player Ebron is this early? He didnt have a good year at all but the whole offense was kind of shitty.
We're in the media era now, man- people have become entirely "me, me, me" and they expect to get exactly what they want when they want it. They demanded that Ebron come out and dominate immediately as a rookie, and that didn't happen (as is the case with most rookies, especially at his position), so now Ebron sucks forever in their minds. Expanded NFL media coverage has brought us closer to the game than ever, and a lot of these guys seem to confuse these message boards with direct team involvement- as if Mayhew and co read this shit and it influences their decision making process.

Strictly just in my opinion, of course...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you hear yourself? We judge players based on their time in the NFL so far. So far, Ebron sucks.
Lol, do you hear yourself?!

What an arrogant post... "We judge guys on what they do on the field..." never mind that the kid was a rookie and has his whole career ahead of him- Team Badass has passed judgement based on his rookie play and he sucks now.

Zero foresight whatsoever out of these types of guys... reference my last post and the whole "me, me, me" and wanting it now! Case and point proven right here...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't blame Mayhew with you. Can't blame the players. Maybe message boards are too much for your fragile fandom. Maybe take a break.
I think if these boards are too much for anyone that finger should be pointed straight back at you, my man...

It's boarder-line comical that you would post that comment, given your volatile and unstable history on here...

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They demanded that Ebron come out and dominate immediately as a rookie

not so sure about that statement when considering predictions we posted on anticipated production for his rookie year. I don't recall any outlandish predictions.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It comes off like spoiled brat entitlement syndrome. Did you grow up where every kid got an award? Cause that's how it comes off. Ebron wouldn't piss on your head if it was on fire, but you vehemently defend him like a family member. Your inability to reason with reality is the real issue here.
You're so full of shit it's almost hard to comprehend.

Stop acting like you're some well-adjusted hot-shit poster who has any credentials whatsoever to be attacking another poster. Everybody on here knows your routine, and the pathetic (and very transparent for anyone with an I.Q. over 75, fyi) mind games you attempt to play on here. People see right through that shit- we're not nearly as stupid as your arrogant ego wants you to think we are, and you're not nearly as intelligent as you seem to think you are.

All this shit you like to sling at everybody else (shit that has NOTHING to do with football), such as repeatedly calling out other posters on their daddy issues, is very likely nothing more than a direct reflection of your own inner demons and experiences, as that's usually the case behind career bullies like you.

If you'd stick to talking about football and stop making personal attacks towards posters who see it fit to disagree with your posts this kind of back-and-fourth would go away entirely. But I don't think that will ever happen because it's pretty obvious after all these years that you absolutely crave attention and that confrontation is clearly you drug of choice...

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I think we should take into account a never before O.C., Stafford and his radar lock ( I could really expand on other areas of his passing abilities or more like inabilities) and then the struggles most rookie receivers have.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not so sure about that statement when considering predictions we posted on anticipated production for his rookie year. I don't recall any outlandish predictions.
Consider the posters we're dealing with though- those predictions don't mean shit to them. They don't care what was really said, because they'll alter or out-right fabricate comments that were supposedly made in order to better suit their arguments. They wait till after the fact, like they are right now, and it's always all-or-nothing; it can't be that Ebron "wasn't good enough in his first year." Nope, Ebron "sucks" now, nothing can ever be done about it and it won't even matter if he tears it up the rest of his career, because now that they've made up their minds that he sucks, they'll make up all kinds of excuses every and any time he plays well as to why said good game wasn't the real Ebron.

I see the exact same thing with Levy- he wasn't awesome right out of the gate, opinions were formed, and now that Levy is awesome (development, hey? crazy!) I hear regular excuses as to why he still really isn't that good, it just looks that way because he lead the entire league in solo tackles last season...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhhh crap. I'm out of here then.

I got close though by having a 73.

it was fun for a year plus

PEACE
:suds:
I'll grant you a medical exception.

Given the shit you've fought through I think your adjusted I.Q. would be well over 125...