• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eric Ebron 2015

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you wont want to trade Ebron after this season. Most of you will be eating crow soon. Lol

Well then, I'd like my crow to be seasoned with some Tony Chachere's and sriracha sauce. PLEASE.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still hoping I eat some Stafford crow.

I sure hope you have years of patience because you'll prolly be waiting until after year 2024 for a final verdict.

GVSU-Laker should be here some time soon defending ol Matty.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you wont want to trade Ebron after this season. Most of you will be eating crow soon. Lol

Or you will be eating......

turdwich-776433.jpg

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what becomes of Ebron, we didn't waste draft picks in order to trade up for a third receiver, we took a TE.

I'll always be a fan of his for that, if nothing more.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what becomes of Ebron, we didn't waste draft picks in order to trade up for a third receiver, we took a TE.

I'll always be a fan of his for that, if nothing more.

This is what I call a 'Millen reach' to find a silver lining.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ebron were a QB or a K, he could get away with being a puss. TE not so much.

There you go spilling your misinformation again. Fucking diversions.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys never fail to disappoint me. Why hasnt anyone posted a link that shows Ebron has been pretty good in camp so far? Oh......prolly cause everyone wants to be right about him sucking...or something. Lol

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys never fail to disappoint me. Why hasnt anyone posted a link that shows Ebron has been pretty good in camp so far? Oh......prolly cause everyone wants to be right about him sucking...or something. Lol

No comment. I don't want to be told I hard on Ebron too much. :)

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this is JMO.

camp is 1 thing. I'll give him props for something. he's still consistently inconsistent. I don't recall Ebron having even relatively good back to back practices once since being drafted. I might be wrong on that.

regular season games is where it counts most 4 me but he's got to start somewhere, like in practice/camp, proving he'll be a reliable pass catching receiver and having multiple practices in a row where he's not doing what he's known for already.

do you know how many players I've seen or read of being good practice players but incapable of taking those skills to actual games ? way too many.

on the flip side of that very few players get away with becoming good starters while being as inconsistent or shitty in practice as he's been. It's just year 1 that he's completed and barely into year 2 so I'll give him that break.

14% drop rate in his last collegiate year.

He's got a log ways to go to dispel his dropsies, IMO.

Furthermore, I want him to be successful. He's a Lion.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I usually give praise when it is deserved. When it is deserved from game action. I gave Stafford big props last year after three games. Why? He deserved it. For me, you got to earn it to get it. I'm not giving praise on a few OTA practices or on some hope he breaks out this year. He breaks out, even TrustMe will be happy as hell. We all want success from every player. I'm just not giving props to Ebron yet.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$100 cash by the end of the year that he doesnt suck? Anyone?

I'm still seeing all the hate because most of you hated the pick. So now, he sucks because he did something completely normal his first season at the position. If reports from camp were coming out saying he looked shitty, everyone would be posting the hell out of it but sense the word is that he looks pretty good, everyone ignores it. Lol.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that Gandy but its wierd how you guys approach things.

How can you honestly have a clear idea of what type of player Ebron is this early? He didnt have a good year at all but the whole offense was kind of shitty.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you honestly have a clear idea of what type of player Ebron is this early? He didnt have a good year at all but the whole offense was kind of shitty.

Do you hear yourself? We judge players based on their time in the NFL so far. So far, Ebron sucks.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually have not gave up on Ebron yet. One season is too early to declare bust. Two might be pushing it for a TE. He seemed to attempt to put in the work this off season. I see no immediate results after half a season and I will start rethinking on him.

I don't need big numbers from him. Besides radar lock will prevent them anyway. I need to see improvement from what touches he gets when Matt actually looks elsewhere.

This was my approach just yesterday...

I understand that Gandy but its wierd how you guys approach things.

Read more posts before you lump every poster together. Nobody here is as positive and optimistic as you. As I said earlier today. He has done nothing worthy yet of deserving any accolades. He has done extra work this off season. Awesome! It needs to translate to the field, not Allen Park.

My approach is wait and see. Rob's seems to be that he sucks so far. Seems you have a approach that is "benefit of the doubt". How can you say he will be awesome in such a short time frame yourself? I put blind faith in Austin's scheme. I will not put any in Ebron.