• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eric Ebron 2015

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
foot-up-ass.jpg

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire Mayhew. Right now. Just fire the motherfucker.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wish we had got him he probably would have been the starter by the bye

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wish we had got him he probably would have been the starter by the bye

Another sign that Ebron continues to struggle. Not good.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a bad thing that we put in a claim for a talented guy who was available without compensation? The same guy nearly 1/3 of the league put in a claim for? Especially when we're only 3 deep at TE with actual, NFL-roster caliber TEs, one of whom (Fauria) is still nursing an injury?

Talk about reading between the lines in an attempt to manufacture an issue that doesn't even exist... putting in that claim was a basic, routine football transaction at the time of the year when rosters are at 90 players. Why wouldn't a team submit a claim for the guy? It's a win-win picking up vets off the waiver wire this time of year- if he beats out another guy and makes the squad, great, the team just got a little bit better. If he doesn't and gets cut, great, no draft picks lost in the process, no harm done.

I think this is a case of over-analyzing something that really wasn't anything to begin with...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wouldn't a team submit a claim for the guy?

I think this is a case of over-analyzing something that really wasn't anything to begin with...

Like you said, only 10 teams put on a claim for him. And none of the other 9 - Jets, Bears, Falcons, Browns, Saints, Dolphins, Chiefs, Steelers - have a solid starting TE. The Lions don't either. Time to accept that. They obviously have.

Doesn't mean Ebron can't prove everyone wrong.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martellus Bennett, TE for the Chicago Bears at NFL.com

Jordan Cameron, TE for the Miami Dolphins at NFL.com

Travis Kelce, TE for the Kansas City Chiefs at NFL.com

Heath Miller, TE for the Pittsburgh Steelers at NFL.com

No solid starting TEs on those teams? More misinformation being spread to make the Lions look worse than they really are... you'd think after being so bad for so long our fans really wouldn't want to, or have to, try to find ways to make the team look worse, but alas...

So my opinion is misinformation now? Why are you so paranoid about how everyone else perceives the Lions?

Jordan Cameron has concussion issues...

Bennett is a psycho, and is holding out for a new deal...

Miller is not a play maker, never has been. He's ok. He's also getting up there in age.

Kielce had a great year but here another guy who comes with some baggage. Character issues in college, a deep injury history and already missed significant time in the NFL w a knee injury.

Ebron is obviously terrible so far.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my opinion is misinformation now? Why are you so paranoid about how everyone else perceives the Lions?

Miller is not a play maker, never has been. He's ok. He's also getting up there in age.

Kielce had a great year but here another guy who comes with some baggage. Character issues in college, a deep injury history and already missed significant time in the NFL w a knee injury.

I'll trade Ebron for Kelce in a heartbeat.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When presented the way you chose to, yes, it is misinformation.

All of those 4 guys are, at the very least, "solid starting TEs."

If you're going to come on so strong with your "opinions" and post them in a public forum you also need to be thick-skinned enough when someone calls BS... In my opinion, of course...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When presented the way you chose to, yes, it is misinformation.

All of those 4 guys are, at the very least, "solid starting TEs."

If you're going to come on so strong with your "opinions" and post them in a public forum you also need to be thick-skinned enough when someone calls BS... In my opinion, of course...

Misinformation lol like I'm some spy trying to get the masses to think the Lions suck. You got me buddy. Busted! No keeping the truth of Ebron's elite playing level from fans with TP around to reverse my brainwashing.