• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EPL Thread 2018-2019

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Balbuena ya beautiful fuck!!! Cleared it off the line with 15 seconds left in extra time! Tottenham lose Tottenham lose!!! Lol go fuck yourself Tottenham lose!!!!

Let’s go Cardiff! I love Neil Warnock. Southampton are a bunch of fucking douchebags that team is undeserving shitheads that should of been relegated last year. They are fucking boring and stupid to watch, fuck them. I hope they get goddamn relegated.

But Southampton scores freakin GOALS dude. I prayed with all my might before the season that Newcastle would get the boot. That team is BORING.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennis adoi was knocked the fuck out. He took a boot right on “the button” of his chin the classic knock out punch spot. And he went down unconscious face skidding across the pitch.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Southampton scores freakin GOALS dude. I prayed with all my might before the season that Newcastle would get the boot. That team is BORING.
Newcastle has players, very underachieving. That’s why bugs me about Southampton they have had sqauds and they suck.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newcastle has players, very underachieving. That’s why bugs me about Southampton they have had sqauds and they suck.

No doubt Southhampton sucked for much of the year. But recently they looked a lot better and look pretty safe to make it. They were behind Huddersfield when big Ralph came on.

Newcastle Brighton is the 12:30 game on NBC lmao. I’m looking at almost even money on 1.5 goals lol. (I love betting overs) that’s almost unheard of.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardiff literally could of had about 6 goals in the last 8 minutes lol. They need New Castle and Crystal Palace to win vs Brighton. They aren’t done though as Brighton have City last. That’s a loss.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Southhampton sucked for much of the year. But recently they looked a lot better and look pretty safe to make it. They were behind Huddersfield when big Ralph came on.

Newcastle Brighton is the 12:30 game on NBC lmao. I’m looking at almost even money on 1.5 goals lol. (I love betting overs) that’s almost unheard of.
Ward prowse dropping dime free kicks has been huge for them.
dont look now but Newcastle have scored! Hehe. Yeah why the fuck is this the late game today?

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardiff literally could of had about 6 goals in the last 8 minutes lol. They need New Castle and Crystal Palace to win vs Brighton. They aren’t done though as Brighton have City last. That’s a loss.
Really? Damn, missed it was out looking at flooring with the wife.

I like the underdog story of Cardiff, but they in trouble now and need help.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Damn, missed it was out looking at flooring with the wife.

I like the underdog story of Cardiff, but they in trouble now and need help.

It was crazy. They had about 4 headers that should have gone in. (One was wide open) and a rebound that was clanked off the top. It was a very entertaining last few minutes and very wasteful too.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chelsea had what one shot on target. Such a shitty performance, a draw is a draw:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the title race is over. Truly, Burnley was lucky the score wasn’t 4-0. Their offense is such shit. But I just don’t see how ethier of these last two games will be anything other than 6 points for City.

The last two champion league spots are interesting. Tottenham loses at home and still barely loses ground. Wow Arsenal just Wow. Chelsea and United, MEH.....

Tot: @Bournemouth and Everton
Che: Watford and @Leicester
Ars: Brighton and @Burnely
MU: @Huddersfield and Cardiff

United definitely has the easiest schedule left. But they have the most to climb. One win for Tot and they are in. Chelsea and Arsenal have a tough road game left each.

Prediction: Tottenham and Chelsea make it just because I think both will win atleast 1 and Chelsea will beat MU on goal differential.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the title race is over. Truly, Burnley was lucky the score wasn’t 4-0. Their offense is such shit. But I just don’t see how ethier of these last two games will be anything other than 6 points for City.

The last two champion league spots are interesting. Tottenham loses at home and still barely loses ground. Wow Arsenal just Wow. Chelsea and United, MEH.....

Tot: @Bournemouth and Everton
Che: Watford and @Leicester
Ars: Brighton and @Burnely
MU: @Huddersfield and Cardiff

United definitely has the easiest schedule left. But they have the most to climb. One win for Tot and they are in. Chelsea and Arsenal have a tough road game left each.

Prediction: Tottenham and Chelsea make it just because I think both will win atleast 1 and Chelsea will beat MU on goal differential.
How it seems watching Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United going for Champions League spots:
tenor.gif

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
City have Leicester City..I would laugh my ass off if Brendan Rogers finally wins a title for Liverpool.

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though it's at Etihad, I wouldn't overlook that Leicester match. They've been playing a lot better under Brendan Rogers and still have a chance at European football next season.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
City have Leicester City..I would laugh my ass off if Brendan Rogers finally wins a title for Liverpool.

That would be awesome. Leicester has been better since Rogers came on. I just don’t see them keeping up with City. I expect City to score at minimum 3 goals Monday. I don’t think Leicester gets that many.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. Tottenham have handed Chelsea third place, but Chelsea won’t do it to ensure that a arsenal Europa league won’t fuck the top 4.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foyth, hasn’t this dude had multiple major fuck ups? Didn’t he give up two penalties on his debut last season?

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portuguese national team, can they compete for a top 4 spot next year if they get a few more additions?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tottenham, wtf? Knock out Man City and then score 1 goal in 4 games

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. Tottenham have handed Chelsea third place, but Chelsea won’t do it to ensure that a arsenal Europa league won’t fuck the top 4.

So what happens if Arsenal does win Europa and finishes out of the Top 4? Does that knock out 4th place in Premier League from UCL or does Premier League get 5 teams in UCL next year? I don't know the rules on that. I think they get get 5 and the 7th place team gets Europa? I am hearing about a battle for Europa for 7th place with Wolves, Everton, etc.