• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Embiid - "I'll probably NOT play back to Back"

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take on this is that when you're a player who gets injured often and fans expect you to play what else will they think when this news happens and doesn't play back to back? I mean he seems injury prone way more then he should be. Fans expect him to play but he isn't. Not to mention he doesn't want to play back to back
I don't expect him to play. I don't want him to play until February. The NBA is a long dumb season. Only the playoffs matter. The refs do nothing to protect Embiid so he can play on the largest stage in May and June. So it's up to the Sixers to have a plan and for the fans to understand.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this whole thing is bananas. Whenever he returns to play are fans gonna boo embiid for this story or they gonna embrace him? That's the question when it's all said and done and can the 76ers overcome this to win the chip? Not if the celtics have any say.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect him to play. I don't want him to play until February. The NBA is a long dumb season. Only the playoffs matter. The refs do nothing to protect Embiid so he can play on the largest stage in May and June. So it's up to the Sixers to have a plan and for the fans to understand.
You want the refs to wrap him in bubble tape?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe Bryant GIF