• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

emBearassed Bear fan

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the "Martz saw it" part seems to imply that it was not allowed for Cutler, specifically. When the system as a whole doesn't have audibles, regardless of who is behind center.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassed? Na. Things like this ebb and flow. Looks at the bright side, the Bears will be cleaning house this offseason and we will have a ton to talk about.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you dont play or coach for the team, you have no reason to be embarrassed. Its a sports team, it shouldnt be your life. I am a Bears fan, and have been since i can remember. When they are good, it fun, and it can make my day when they win. I havent been able to watch and entire game for weeks. I have to turn the shit off and go do somehting else. I will not allow it to ruin my day. When people talk shit i tell what i said above. "I dont play or coach for the motherfuckers, what do want from me?"
I also dont go running my mouth when they are good, as if i deserve some type of credit for them playing well.
ea818c47f87d1cc618a08e527aa40f123611b77aee0cf8f5981e3262f88e1e9b.jpg

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IS IT…???

Is it… REALLY?
Yes really. In every way really. From day one really. Charter franchise, most HOF players. traditions galore, best uni's , storied storied franchise. I'm frustrated as anyone, but the current group is a (ALL TIME LOW) and not indicative of Chicago football as a whole. We have not won enough SBs but we fielded teams that plays hard every week and commanded respect. Our franchise runs much deeper then SBs alone.

You can keep living in the 1940's all you want.

But the reality is, that this franchise hasn't done shit since the holocaust.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt know the holocaust was going on i the 80's

A few years ago for that matter. I mean, I know GB beat the Bears in the NFCCG but damn, at least they were relevant. I looked forward to watching them play every week... This season, not so much.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt know the holocaust was going on i the 80's

Oh, golly-gee! A title! Thank goodness! They've had more success in the modern day era than the Cubs, and they're just as much of a POWERHOUSE as the perennially daunting White Sox!

Point being, is that this team has been bad far more than they've been good going a WAAAAYYYYSSSS back.

OB was saying the same thing on Mully and Hanley the other day. Quit talking about how "The Chicago Bears are a franchise with a RICH winning tradition". It's a myth. The last time the Bears were a perennial threat in this league, football wasn't even all that well-liked by the American public.

You're shitting yourself. Sure… they were the first NFL franchise, they pioneered the NFL. They are, indeed, a "storied franchise"… and "rich in history". But now? That's all gone. Everyone who was a part of that history is dead. Sure, the 85 Bears still parade around the city. But everyone in this organization currently? They're pretty much losers.

If it makes you feel better to take solace in championships from WWII, go right ahead. No one's stopping you, but it's quite honestly laughable to call this a "winning organization" at this point.

Fucking laughing stock during the SB era, outside of probably 6 or 7 combined years. "Winning tradition"… HA!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few years ago for that matter. I mean, I know GB beat the Bears in the NFCCG but damn, at least they were relevant. I looked forward to watching them play every week... This season, not so much.

Me too. Watching the Bears is one of my favorite things to do in the world.

However, I think you all misunderstand what "winning tradition" means. It doesn't mean; "Hey… at least they were kind of relevant there that one year."

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, golly-gee! A title! Thank goodness! They've had more success in the modern day era than the Cubs, and they're just as much of a POWERHOUSE as the perennially daunting White Sox!

Point being, is that this team has been bad far more than they've been good going a WAAAAYYYYSSSS back.

OB was saying the same thing on Mully and Hanley the other day. Quit talking about how "The Chicago Bears are a franchise with a RICH winning tradition". It's a myth. The last time the Bears were a perennial threat in this league, football wasn't even all that well-liked by the American public.

You're shitting yourself. Sure… they were the first NFL franchise, they pioneered the NFL. They are, indeed, a "storied franchise"… and "rich in history". But now? That's all gone. Everyone who was a part of that history is dead. Sure, the 85 Bears still parade around the city. But everyone in this organization currently? They're pretty much losers.

If it makes you feel better to take solace in championships from WWII, go right ahead. No one's stopping you, but it's quite honestly laughable to call this a "winning organization" at this point.

Fucking laughing stock during the SB era, outside of probably 6 or 7 combined years. "Winning tradition"… HA!

fuck dude, zoloft

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. Watching the Bears is one of my favorite things to do in the world.

However, I think you all misunderstand what "winning tradition" means. It doesn't mean; "Hey… at least they were kind of relevant there that one year."

Stated this way, yes I completely agree with you.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck dude, zoloft

lol… Keep taking the easy cop outs, with the snarky little pot shots.

That post was so far from having any semblance of anger behind it. I'm just simply sitting back and laughing at this fiasco.

:suds:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stated this way, yes I completely agree with you.

The Steelers have a winning tradition, the Niners have a winning tradition, the Green Bay Packers have a winning tradition, the Patriots are building up a hell of nice resume for a winning tradition, and the Cowboys… eh… I guess you still have to give it to them.

The Bears? Nah… as mentioned, you have to go back a hell of a long way to find the last time they were perennially dominant.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers have a winning tradition, the Niners have a winning tradition, the Green Bay Packers have a winning tradition, the Patriots are building up a hell of nice resume for a winning tradition, and the Cowboys… eh… I guess you still have to give it to them.

The Bears? Nah… as mentioned, you have to go back a hell of a long way to find the last time they were perennially dominant.
I said we have a proud and storied franchise. Not a winning franchise.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
y'all still far better that the trolls.
for example I got an email from PackDaman, like a 6 year old laughing at a kid in detention, instead of roasting me in public.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol… Keep taking the easy cop outs, with the snarky little pot shots.

That post was so far from having any semblance of anger behind it. I'm just simply sitting back and laughing at this fiasco.

:suds:

And you need to realize that you are conveying your messages thru text, and your tone isn't always evident. Saying things like, "Oh golly-gee!" Just make you sound like a c unt. This board is as much of a dumpster fire as our Bears, and this kinda shit is why.