• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Elliott to miss time with hamstring issue

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?! What is with this team and hamstring issues, and the shear amount of injuries it endures?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know. I say it every single year. How can you lead the league in hamstring injuries every season and not make drastic changes? Maybe we should be tackling more and "holding up" less. It's not natural to run aggressively full speed and then pull up and hold off. Hamstring injuries don't seem to usually happen during tackles as much as when guys are in the open field and some theorize that more stretching and less strength building will help too. Me? I don't know enough to do anything but criticize what frustrates me...so i'll just play that card...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't claim to know what the issue is, but it's tiring as a fan to hear about several important players going down with hamstring issues every fucking year - without fail.

Mike Woicik is very highly regarded around the league as a strength and conditioning coach, so I'm hesitant to lay blame at his feet, but something has to change.

I would be interested see a comparison of the amount of hamstring injuries Dallas players suffer as compared to the rest of the teams in the league.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't claim to know what the issue is, but it's tiring as a fan to hear about several important players going down with hamstring issues every fucking year - without fail.

Mike Woicik is very highly regarded around the league as a strength and conditioning coach, so I'm hesitant to lay blame at his feet, but something has to change.

I would be interested see a comparison of the amount of hamstring injuries Dallas players suffer as compared to the rest of the teams in the league.
Not really sure how we'd know he is "highly regarded around the league", but Maybe he needs to focus more on the "conditioning" and less on the "strength"

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another interesting point and this really probably isn't an issue at all, just something I find to be an interesting tie bit. as of right now our top 3 picks are all missing time due to injury.