• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eli Manning, the HOF, and my long standing Jim Plunkett comparisom

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Tom Brady sure loses a lot of big games to inept QB's
Well I know the Patriots lost to the NYGs twice.

Do you really want me to start listing all the inept QBs in NY Brady and the Pats have owned?

Careful how you answer Buffalo and technically the Jets are in NY as well.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know Dirt. Eli is great. Won those SBs single handedly.
LOL

Good to see you come up for a breath. Betting Eli doesn't think so?

After this thread just do me a favor? Never Ever call anyone else on the entire hoop a ball washer.

Do me a favor, ignore all my posts, and maybe it will save you from a heart attack

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you really want me to start listing all the inept QBs in NY Brady and the Pats have owned?

Careful how you answer Buffalo and technically the Jets are in NY as well.

Sure, go right ahead, I know he's Eli Mannings' bitch, and I know Mark Sanchez ended his season

I also know the corpse of Peyton Manning did multiple times, I know Joe Flacco did, I know Nick Foles did

Im sure you think of all those QB's as "inept", so should make ya wonder what Tom Brady is

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do me a favor, ignore all my posts, and maybe it will save you from a heart attack
Now that wouldn't be any fun. specially with the Yankees on a 5 game skid:pound:

But seriously everyone knows you can't subjectively discuss anything Eli or Brady. I've seen you say a lot of stupid stuff in regard to that. But never have I seen you swallow so much Eli jizz in my life.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that wouldn't be any fun. specially with the Yankees on a 5 game skid:pound:

But seriously everyone knows you can't subjectively discuss anything Eli or Brady. I've seen you say a lot of stupid stuff in regard to that. But never have I seen you swallow so much Eli jizz in my life.

LOL...Youre a complete scrub of a poster my man, total and complete scrub

You hate Eli Manning because he owns the man you worship, the End

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, go right ahead, I know he's Eli Mannings' bitch, and I know Mark Sanchez ended his season

I also know the corpse of Peyton Manning did multiple times, I know Joe Flacco did, I know Nick Foles did

Im sure you think of all those QB's as "inept", so should make ya wonder what Tom Brady is
Move th goal posts much:noidea:
We went from inept NY QBs to anyone who has beaten a TB12 led team.
Nice work:thumb:
Someone's getting a little rustled. Yankees sucking any almost every other poster on here knows Eli is less than average except one person.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move th goal posts much:noidea:
We went from inept NY QBs to anyone who has beaten a TB12 led team.
Nice work:thumb:
Someone's getting a little rustled. Yankees sucking any almost every other poster on here knows Eli is less than average except one person.

Im a Giants fan, I could care less what Brady does to the shitty Jets, or the shitty Bills, or the shitty Dolphins, he has built his entire fraudulent career beating up on that horsecrap division, the same division Eli Manning has destroyed his entire career

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...Youre a complete scrub of a poster my man, total and complete scrub

You hate Eli Manning because he owns the man you worship, the End

First I don't hate Eli. Because I understand the NYGs beat the Pats. I know that doesn't fit any of your arguments so you ego won't allow you to agree. Even though you know it's true.

Second I haven't liked him since he pulled his little hissy fit on draft day. The entire Manning family are a bunch of babies.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a Giants fan, I could care less what Brady does to the shitty Jets, or the shitty Bills, or the shitty Dolphins, he has built his entire fraudulent career beating up on that horsecrap division, the same division Eli Manning has destroyed his entire career
Some day you may be able to get Brady out of your head, MAYBE?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I don't hate Eli. Because I understand the NYGs beat the Pats. I know that doesn't fit any of your arguments so you ego won't allow you to agree. Even though you know it's true.

Second I haven't liked him since he pulled his little hissy fit on draft day. The entire Manning family are a bunch of babies.

And whats up with Tom Bradys' body?

Who the hell wants to be part of a diet that makes your body look like an 84 year old woman?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some day you may be able to get Brady out of your head, MAYBE?

Says the guy who walks into an Eli Manning thread and complains about me discussing Eli Manning

If this thread, and the millions like it werent created by the New England fanbase, and you and i know why Pats fans are so bothered by Eli, than Id never discuss the guy, Id rather talk about football in general, but Rock directed this thread at me, and I responded, and you cried, what could i tell ya

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who walks into an Eli Manning thread and complains about me discussing Eli Manning

If this thread, and the millions like it werent created by the New England fanbase, and you and i know why Pats fans are so bothered by Eli, than Id never discuss the guy, Id rather talk about football in general, but Rock directed this thread at me, and I responded, and you cried, what could i tell ya

Just remember to cum up and take a breath.

Not sure many would call your over the top nut juggling "discussing", but hey you're from NY.

OK you're getting beat up pretty well. I'll let you have the last word. I'm tapping out of this thread for a while.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember to cum up and take a breath.

Not sure many would call your over the top nut juggling "discussing", but hey you're from NY.

OK you're getting beat up pretty well. I'll let you have the last word. I'm tapping out of this thread for a while.

You speak like a 7 year old

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Name all the Giant's QBs...

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2010-2011 Broncos were the worst team in the NFL and Tim Tebow led them to the playoffs. Yes, he took a team that was dead in the water and brought them into the lime-light. That doesn't mean I'm going to argue that he's a HOF QB. That would be insane.

Just as arguing Eli Manning should be a HOF QB. They're both mediocre QBs that happened to lead their teams to greater heights than other QBs who happen to be statistically better have.

They had 1 bad year. You act like they were the Browns or something. Your Tebow adoration is mystifying.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had 1 bad year. You act like they were the Browns or something. Your Tebow adoration is mystifying.
I'm guessing posters on a wall.....

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli is a lock for the Hall of Fame.