• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eli helping peyton by giving him pointers on LOB???

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't have to help you keep up. You used offensive yardage rankings as a way of saying the Hawks played an "easier" schedule. That's cool, you like yards, I like wins.

While you were looking up the almighty yards, did you look at the average for defenses that Denver faced? I'm sure it's at least ten spots ahead of the 23 (minus the Saints of course) that you mentioned.

when teams are behind, they pass more, so what else is new. Wins,sure, but how can you tell Seattle has any quality wins? yards are important because seattle wont be able to stop a QB as superior as Manning with more than 2 options compared to most teams Seahawks faced

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when teams are behind, they pass more, so what else is new. Wins,sure, but how can you tell Seattle has any quality wins? yards are important because seattle wont be able to stop a QB as superior as Manning with more than 2 options compared to most teams Seahawks faced

Manning is not unstoppable. He had a couple poor games this year against much weaker defenses than Seattle is fielding. To assume that Seattle wont be able to stop him is just as presumptuous as saying that Seattle will shut him down.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your numbers on SOS are off there guy. Broncos opponents went 120-136 this season.

For Seattle their opponents went 125-130-1

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that clip on espn. and I had to laugh. Didn't Eli throw 5 picks and get shut out vs the LOB?
Full Definition of LOB

transitive verb
: to let hang heavily : droop

: to throw, hit, or propel easily or in a high arc

: to direct (as a question or comment) so as to elicit a response

intransitive verb
a : to move slowly and heavily
b : to move in an arc

also known as loads of bullshit

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, just facts. If they look pro Denver that's your problem

Nothing wrong with being pro Denver as they are a fab ball club.
You are anti Seahawk which is your right. Just as it is my right to call you out.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with being pro Denver as they are a fab ball club.
You are anti Seahawk which is your right. Just as it is my right to call you out.

I'm not anti seahawks.

I'm anti any team who gets this far with second year QBs and questionable offense much like SF last year.

the number 1 defense hasn't done crap as far as finishing with a trophy the last 4 years and the stat where people say the number 1 defense has beat the number 1 offense 4 out of 5 times don't understand looking at in context

the current Seahawks don't compare favorably to any of these teams on both sides of the ball

79 Steelers
85 49ers
91 Giants
or the 03 Bucs
..these teams had better offenses or better coach's or better QBs and or a combination of all 3.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was giving him pointers about Giants stadium?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli said he had some tips for his brother on dealing with the notorious winds, but would not share them publicly for fear that Russell Wilson might pick up on them.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And BTW just because the Giants looked like shit against Seattle doesn't mean Eli can't give him pointers. Win or lose you can always give someone pointers on a team. When you lose you can tell someone what not to do while if you win against a team you can tell them what to do and what not to do

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ram29jackson;4433353[B said:
]I'm not anti seahawks.
[/B]
I'm anti any team who gets this far with second year QBs and questionable offense much like SF last year.

the number 1 defense hasn't done crap as far as finishing with a trophy the last 4 years and the stat where people say the number 1 defense has beat the number 1 offense 4 out of 5 times don't understand looking at in context

the current Seahawks don't compare favorably to any of these teams on both sides of the ball

79 Steelers
85 49ers
91 Giants
or the 03 Bucs
..these teams had better offenses or better coach's or better QBs and or a combination of all 3.

It's ok to admit you are down on us. Remember when you said one of the reasons our stadium is so loud is because it is located near a body of water and that noise travels much better in moist air?
GAWD, what a bunch of hogwash. 4 years of oceanographic studies relating purely to sound above and below the surface indicate to me that you are quite full of it. I will give you credit in that you are a creative troll.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok to admit you are down on us. Remember when you said one of the reasons our stadium is so loud is because it is located near a body of water and that noise travels much better in moist air?
GAWD, what a bunch of hogwash. 4 years of oceanographic studies relating purely to sound above and below the surface indicate to me that you are quite full of it. I will give you credit in that you are a creative troll.

water does carry sound and moist air does help it travel faster. These are basic scientific facts.

and you cant make up your mind because those would be positive Seattle things to say on my part, not negative. But again , you rant about junk while you find it hard to swallow about the truth that defense doesn't win championships.

Us? who's us ? you're on the team ? they pay you ? I'm talking about a football team. Not personally insulting anyone here because of who they root for or what they say like some Seattle fans here so far.

LOL just cause I say stuff you don't like or don't agree with doesn't mean I'm trolling.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
water does carry sound and moist air does help it travel faster. These are basic scientific facts.

and you cant make up your mind because those would be positive Seattle things to say on my part, not negative. But again , you rant about junk while you find it hard to swallow about the truth that defense doesn't win championships.

Us? who's us ? you're on the team ? they pay you ? I'm talking about a football team. Not personally insulting anyone here because of who they root for or what they say like some Seattle fans here so far.

LOL just cause I say stuff you don't like or don't agree with doesn't mean I'm trolling.

Mr Authority, I am surprised you have never heard a fan of any team, pro, semi pro, or amateur say we won, or we lost or we suck. Do you really think I am on the team. Do you really think they pay me?
Troll on Trolly McTrollerson.
Fuck me.:L
Back to the moist air, you earlier said we are not that loud because sound travels better in moist air. Now you say it was a compliment.
Nyet.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Listen, perhaps it's because you don't actual root for one team (but I doubt it), but everyone when speaking about the team they cheer for, has a reflex action to refer to them as we or us. Only a dipshit asshole would act like they think the poster thought he was part of the team. Troll on!

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again with your ground breaking childish counterpoints....

chew on this homers...Seattle is a scary number 1 defense ?

the average rank of the offenses Seattle has faced is 23rd. You can look pretty good against a schedule that bad but Denver is a whole different beast
chew on this stat-impaired posters...Denver is a scary number 1 offense ?

the average rank of the defenses Denver has faced is 21st. You can look pretty good against a schedule that bad but Seattle is a whole different beast

P.S. Seattle isn't 23rd, but rather 19th...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chew on this stat-impaired posters...Denver is a scary number 1 offense ?

the average rank of the defenses Denver has faced is 21st. You can look pretty good against a schedule that bad but Seattle is a whole different beast

How many times do we have to have this stat show up? Seattle only played one top ten offense all year. See this can go both ways. Both are great why can't we leave it at that?

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times do we have to have this stat show up? Seattle only played one top ten offense all year. See this can go both ways. Both are great why can't we leave it at that?
That's kinda my point, both teams are great. Seattle played two games against a top 10 offense, N.O. twice (which ranked 4th) and held them to 7 points, and 15 points. Denver played two games against top 10 defenses, NYG (8th) and Hou (7th), and put up 41 points, and 37 points against them.

I truly believe that we will get to see one of the all time great offenses face off against one of the all time great defenses next weekend with a championship on the line. This is the stuff that dreams are made of. It'll go down as one of the all-time greats!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you read the post he was responding to, or just his post?

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

is that supposed to be frightening to the Broncos ? 19th is still very poor

this will prove to be very telling in the end.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys most of the people talking shit aren't even fans of either team. You don't see most of the Denver fans dissing on the Seahawks like those others are. Most fans of both teams expect a good game and just want to see what happens. The noise is coming from some of the same people who assured us SF would beat Seattle last week, saints would beat Seattle the week before, New England would beat Denver, etc. None of them have a reputation of predicting games with accuracy so let them keep on blowing things out of their asses. They don't have a team left to follow so all they have is trying to stir up shit online. Both fan bases should just enjoy this week and see what happens. Leave those sorry ass fans of losers to their own misery.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning is not unstoppable. He had a couple poor games this year against much weaker defenses than Seattle is fielding. To assume that Seattle wont be able to stop him is just as presumptuous as saying that Seattle will shut him down.

To simplistically state that Manning had poor games against weaker defenses than Seattle is a lazy analysis of those games.

Manning had a great game against the Colts. Strip-Sacked for a fumble by Robert Mathis, a great defensive play by a great defensive player.

Ronnie Hillman fumbled at the goal line.

Holliday muffs a punt.

Manning threw for 386 and 3 TDs and brought them within a score, Mistakes cost Denver that game.

Patriots game saw them give away a 24 point lead by again turning the ball over in the 2nd half.

This is the only game where weather was a factor. Not snow or cold but wind.