• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eli helping peyton by giving him pointers on LOB???

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that clip on espn. and I had to laugh. Didn't Eli throw 5 picks and get shut out vs the LOB?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that clip on espn. and I had to laugh. Didn't Eli throw 5 picks and get shut out vs the LOB?

Who better to tell Peyton what NOT to do?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect. Just forward him that gameplan Eli

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh come on. That's very simplistic on your part. You know its a team sport and Eli cant help that his team sucked but the fact is he's a educated ,smart,studied QB just like his brother and he can give plenty of first hand info/advice as to what to look for. Quite frankly it may have been a slight mistake playing a Manning brother before this game because it may have exposed just the right amount of help he needs for some particular situation.

theres very few secrets around the NFL but exposed tendencies could be interesting

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh come on. That's very simplistic on your part. You know its a team sport and Eli cant help that his team sucked but the fact is he's a educated ,smart,studied QB just like his brother and he can give plenty of first hand info/advice as to what to look for. Quite frankly it may have been a slight mistake playing a Manning brother before this game because it may have exposed just the right amount of help he needs for some particular situation.

theres very few secrets around the NFL but exposed tendencies could be interesting

lol

every "point" you and your alt make is supposed to be some new major advantage for denver

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gawd, that is as stupid as the moist air argument you tried to bring to the table.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This to me is a non-story. Asking his brother for help is Peyton being Peyton. Why not talk to your brother who played this defense earlier in the year and knows what they like to do? It is just doing the due diligence to make sure you are ready for the biggest game of the year.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

every "point" you and your alt make is supposed to be some new major advantage for denver

Gawd, that is as stupid as the moist air argument you tried to bring to the table.

again with your ground breaking childish counterpoints....

chew on this homers...Seattle is a scary number 1 defense ?

the average rank of the offenses Seattle has faced is 23rd. You can look pretty good against a schedule that bad but Denver is a whole different beast

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

no, just facts. If they look pro Denver that's your problem

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again with your ground breaking childish counterpoints....

chew on this homers...Seattle is a scary number 1 defense ?

the average rank of the offenses Seattle has faced is 23rd. You can look pretty good against a schedule that bad but Denver is a whole different beast

What about wins and losses? Which TEAM played the better schedule as far as what actually matters?

Last edited by a moderator:

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, just facts. If they look pro Denver that's your problem

dude ram29jackson, we get it, you dont like seattle. Point taken.

Can you please not use my threads as trolling fodder. Go post your own troll threads that turn into a pissing contest.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about wins and losses? Which team played the better schedule as far as what actually matters?

first of all, I forgot to add that you take out the Saints and the average offense is 23rd.

Saints aren't that great compared to Denver anyway.

I could care less what contrived thing youll come up with next. Seattle is overrated

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you please not use my threads as trolling fodder. Go post your own troll threads that turn into a pissing contest.

I hate to say it, but this thread looks like a troll thread from your opening post, so why are you upset that the thread got trolled?:doh:

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first of all, I forgot to add that you take out the Saints and the average offense is 23rd.

I could care less what contrived thing youll come up with next. Seattle is overrated

And Denver is not overrated?

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like all football teams and all players. I don't troll. I just give unpopular opinions and am usually right.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL

"Wins and losses are overrated when judging SOS. It's all about yards!!!" - ram29jackson

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it, but this thread looks like a troll thread from your opening post, so why are you upset that the thread got trolled?:doh:

:agree:

It was an open invitation.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

"Wins and losses are overrated when judging SOS. It's all about yards!!!" - ram29jackson

be more specific with your rant. You are being pro Seattle in what way ?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be more specific with your rant. You are being pro Seattle in what way ?

I shouldn't have to help you keep up. You used offensive yardage rankings as a way of saying the Hawks played an "easier" schedule. That's cool, you like yards, I like wins.

While you were looking up the almighty yards, did you look at the average for defenses that Denver faced? I'm sure it's at least ten spots ahead of the 23 (minus the Saints of course) that you mentioned.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where stats can be manipulated to support both teams. If you want to talk about SOS well Seattle played teams that had 5 more wins than the Broncos this season. Is that really that much of a difference? We are talking about a difference of about 1.9% in Seattle playing a more difficult schedule compared to that of the Broncos this season.

If we want to talk about yards then yes both teams rank in the bottom 1/3 of teams they have had to play either for Seattle going against offenses or the Broncos going against defense. Points scored again they are about even with a much higher ranking than that of yards. So once again it all depends which stats you want to look at to try and support your case for your team.