• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper's name still pisses me off. He had so much talent & underachieved greatly. Speaking of Tressel I got the chance to meet him @ the HS I went to when he was on a recruiting trip for Beanie Wells.
thats cool....the Eddie George years were just wasted...unreal.....some of those Ohio State teams were the most talented teams in the history of the school but just did not win anything significant....such a waste...such a waste. Tressell was the opposite--- that 2002 team was hardly the most talented- but they were the most clutch, the hardest working, the best chemistry etc....that was a true team. Honestly that was the best and most fun season of college football i have ever watched and thats counting the last championship when they rolled bama and beat up mariota.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

You were talking about players the Cavs had drafted......You have already confirmed they aren't drafting Anthony Bennett 2.0?
that bennett draft sucked- and was hailed as a bad draft before the draft even started

this draft is loaded......id take Doncic or Sexton or Young over Ball without a second thought.

Id take Porter or Bridges or Jackson or Ayton or Bamba or Bagley over Ingram without a second thought

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats cool....the Eddie George years were just wasted...unreal.....some of those Ohio State teams were the most talented teams in the history of the school but just did not win anything significant....such a waste...such a waste. Tressell was the opposite--- that 2002 team was hardly the most talented- but they were the most clutch, the hardest working, the best chemistry etc....that was a true team. Honestly that was the best and most fun season of college football i have ever watched and thats counting the last championship when they rolled bama and beat up mariota.

Oh I'm ready for the season to get here. But we better get back to NBA stuff before people start yelling @ us.:D We got plenty of time to talk Buckeye Football.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta bad feeling LeBron's gonna put the Cavs on his shoulders & have a monster game. I hope I'm wrong though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta bad feeling LeBron's gonna put the Cavs on his shoulders & have a monster game. I hope I'm wrong though.
i hope you are right--- but we shall see.

I have a bad feeling but i always have a bad feeling. lol....

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron's teams have a habit of responding very well after game 1 losses. I'm actually feeling quite confident about tonight's game.

What team do you hope to be rooting for next season?

Serious question because you've always said you're a lebron fan rather than the team he's playing on.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer comes in and takes your Florida recruits all the time.....that and with a football powerhouse like Ohio.....pretty unreal.

When's the last time Meyer came into Miami and took a kid that Miami wanted? The Bosa kids (whom happen to be legacies)? That's laughable. Miami actually has beaten Ohio St. for a number of head-to-head battles with South Florida kids.

I absolutely want this debate with you. I'd have you in a total meltdown - worst than what @trojanfan12 did to you.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the "bad thing" lol.....Cleveland hadnt had a TITLE IN ANY SPORT IN OVER 50 years!! lol....there will be a statute outside of Quicken Loans arena someday of the owner and player that finally brought a title to Cleveland.

And If the Cavs never tanked- LeBron would have never come back. He couldnt have- if the Cavs tried to win and get a crappy seed and a first round elimination they would have nver ahd the assets and cap room to lure him back.

:L

The cavs didn't "tank" during lebrons Miami years. They were genuinely shit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When's the last time Meyer came into Miami and took a kid that Miami wanted? The Bosa kids (whom happen to be legacies)? That's laughable. Miami actually has beaten Ohio St. for a number of head-to-head battles with South Florida kids.

I absolutely want this debate with you. I'd have you in a total meltdown - worst than what @trojanfan12 did to you.
yup total meltdown....peach bowl...mpc computer bowl...lol

cmon....you are playing in the kiddie pool.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best what? Defenders?
I meant that if Tristan is drawn from the rim he can't hang around the rim collecting boards.
Which IMO is his only strength.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It doesn't surprise me that The U beats out Ohio State for S. Florida kids. If a kid is born & raised in S. Florida I'm sure going through Columbus winters for a minimum of 3 years doesn't exactly sound exciting. Plus I think Richt will be the HC that gets the Canes turned back around.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss
Why don’t you ever mention how many poor FA decisions that the Cavs made during LeBrons first stint there?

Isn’t that ultimately what drove him to leave?
and possibly could be why he leaves again this summer....

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that bennett draft sucked- and was hailed as a bad draft before the draft even started

this draft is loaded......id take Doncic or Sexton or Young over Ball without a second thought.

Id take Porter or Bridges or Jackson or Ayton or Bamba or Bagley over Ingram without a second thought

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a crock of shit!

The 2017 draft was said to be loaded too. So was 2016, 2015 and 2014

When it come to judging young talent, the cavs are hardly experts on that matter. And looking at the moronic shit you say, so are their fans.

Just give up and crawl back in that hole you go in to when the cavs lose.