• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol a stalker? you have to to be kidding me

keep that guy as far away from me and any team that i root for as possible. I wouldnt want that senile old bastard anywhere near the Cavaliers.

Hes paying Tyler johnson 38 million the next 2 years ! lol...hes paying Hassan Whiteside 52M the next 2 years! for the love of God keep him as far away as possible.

IF I was a Heat fan id want him put out to pasture.....to be taken behind the barn and put down.....lol....to be sent to the glue factory.......book him passage on a slow boat to China......

just whatever you do keep him as far away from an NBA front office as possible

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kingja...as-kevin-love-turned-into-antawn-jamison/amp/

Nice comparison lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s all depending on what pick they get and what moves they make. You know Lebron will wait till the last second again. I dont see Love going anywhere but if they get even PG i think he stays.

The problem is that, not only would the pick have to be top 5 to get the kind of return they need, but they also have to find a way to shed enough bad contracts to be able to sign someone like that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about bad contracts. Tristan: 5 years 82m (16.4 a year). JR: 4 years 57m (14.2). Love: 5 years 110m (22m). But that's different right?
absolutely not---- but the Cavs were already over the cap and had their stars--- The problem with signing poop like Whiteside and Johnson is that you have no cap room to sign a star--- if you already have a star-- go ahead and pay those guys as much as you want.

and Love for 22M is not bad--- they could get rid of him for assets tomorrow if they wanted to.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure it does.....former high profile team that just cant win on a major scale in todays college football environment.

Yup. You do realize that Miami was playing in the Orange Bowl with a shit QB in year 2 under Richt, correct? Of course you didn't.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Happy ping-pong ball day!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the record, you dont think the Miami Hurricanes are still a legit college football power do you @Heatles84 ?

Ever since the Buckeyes beat them in one of the best CF games of all time, the program has been on the downward slope.

They won the Orange Bowl in 2004 but since then its been positively dreadful.

Since that win in 2004- the hurricanes have won 3 bowl games- and they are not exactly the marquis games--- the Peach Bowl, the MPC Computer Bowl, and the Russsell Athletic Bowl.

Only 1 time have they made a major bowl game- last year the Orange Bowl- and they lost to Wisconsin.

Its hard for a relatively small private school to compete....like Nebraska- Miami of Florida is a former powerhouse who's glory days are well behind them. The current college football environment is just not good for them.

Miami's been on the downturn because the previous administration (who's no longer there) was cheap with head coaches.

Richt has the same record as Kirby Smart does at UGA while in Miami after 2 years. Who took over a worst situation.

In year 2, Richt had this team in the Orange Bowl.

You in no way have me triggered about the Canes. They're doing just fine on their current path and trajectory. I'm waiting for Meyer to have another "health scare".

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami's been on the downturn because the previous administration (who's no longer there) was cheap with head coaches.

Richt has the same record as Kirby Smart does at UGA while in Miami after 2 years. Who took over a worst situation.

You in no way have me triggered about the Canes. They're doing just fine on their current path and trajectory. I'm waiting for Meyer to have another "health scare".

Right, fuck Donna Shalala.

And the Nebraska comparison is off because Miami sits in the most fertile recruiting ground in the country. They still attract and sign elite talent, while Nebraska has to rely heavily on out of state recruiting where their name doesn't hold weight anymore.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if Meyer retired tomorrow he would still have won a CFB championship, been to it multiple times, made big time bowls time and time again.

In today's college football environment- there are not many teams as well equipped to compete as THE Ohio State University.........Alabama, Clemson....maybe a couple others. The truly elite programs.

The U used to be one....now its on a tier with a lot of also-rans. Its just hard for a private school to compete- even with a team like FSU with so many more resources.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for those that have 'em...

Klowhee took Tristan's balls & dyed them platinum blonde. Is is true that Klowhee's mama made Tristan sign a 10m contract promising he won't cheat on his baby mama?

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics need more help. Hope they do well. Go Lakers! Ouch, now that hurt.

I wish I could be hopefully about the lottery, but I know that no matter what happens, the Bulls FO will find a way to fuck it all up.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klowhee took Tristan's balls & dyed them platinum blonde. Is is true that Klowhee's mama made Tristan sign a 10m contract promising he won't cheat on his baby mama?

I tell ya, what some women won't do to keep a guy in check...:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could be hopefully about the lottery, but I know that no matter what happens, the Bulls FO will find a way to fuck it all up.

You sound me on draft day watching the Browns fuck everything up.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. You do realize that Miami was playing in the Orange Bowl with a shit QB in year 2 under Richt, correct? Of course you didn't.

Pretty sure we won @ FSU and beat the dog piss out of Notre Dame.

#headingintherightdirection