• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

Any chance you are aware that Mike Miller ( hes not the brightest), got swindled out of a few million dollars and blamed the Heat?

You think maybe that had something to do with him taking parting shots way after the fact?

LOL, I remember that shit now.

The articles that I've come across in no way painted Miller in a good light. He basically got swindled.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, this boy really is digging himself into a grave.

It's what happens when you get so dug in on something that literally no one else agrees with that you can't turn back and are grasping for any point you can.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I remember that shit now.

The articles that I've come across in no way painted Miller in a good light. He basically got swindled.

To be fair, so did James Jones ( who is very bright), as well as the Heat themselves.
Difference being, Mike tried to blame the Heat.
He even threatened some ridiculous lawsuit.

He could have retained @WiggyRuss esq.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, so did James Jones ( who is very bright), as well as the Heat themselves.
Difference being, Mike tried to blame the Heat.
He even threatened some ridiculous lawsuit.

He could have retained @WiggyRuss esq.

Yeah, you have to watch yourself in Miami.

A lot of people got swindled by Nevin Shapiro.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Someone better inform Pat Riley he has a stalker. If you ever take a trip to Miami the authorities should be notified first.
lol a stalker? you have to to be kidding me

keep that guy as far away from me and any team that i root for as possible. I wouldnt want that senile old bastard anywhere near the Cavaliers.

Hes paying Tyler johnson 38 million the next 2 years ! lol...hes paying Hassan Whiteside 52M the next 2 years! for the love of God keep him as far away as possible.

IF I was a Heat fan id want him put out to pasture.....to be taken behind the barn and put down.....lol....to be sent to the glue factory.......book him passage on a slow boat to China......

just whatever you do keep him as far away from an NBA front office as possible

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s all depending on what pick they get and what moves they make. You know Lebron will wait till the last second again. I dont see Love going anywhere but if they get even PG i think he stays.

That pick will likely be a top 3. You'll have to attach another asset to that pick to net an all-star quality player.

PG13 is likely leaving OKC. You can't do a sign and trade with him. You also can't sign him because the Cavs don't have the cap space to offer him a max.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say it is sort of a must win for the Cavs because lose tonight and I can't picture them winning 4 in a row vs this Boston team. Basically lose tonight and I think the only way they win this series is in a game 7 in Boston

True. It definitely would make the Cavs road a good bit tougher if they lose tonight.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. It definitely would make the Cavs road a good bit tougher if they lose tonight.
the problem with if hte Cavs lose tonight is they lose any margin of error...they need both games in Cleveland...which is possible but it certainly ramps up the pressure.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the problem with if hte Cavs lose tonight is they lose any margin of error...they need both games in Cleveland...which is possible but it certainly ramps up the pressure.

Most think they will win tonight and are betting on it, most people are usually wrong.

#hopefully

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the record, you dont think the Miami Hurricanes are still a legit college football power do you @Heatles84 ?

Ever since the Buckeyes beat them in one of the best CF games of all time, the program has been on the downward slope.

They won the Orange Bowl in 2004 but since then its been positively dreadful.

Since that win in 2004- the hurricanes have won 3 bowl games- and they are not exactly the marquis games--- the Peach Bowl, the MPC Computer Bowl, and the Russsell Athletic Bowl.

Only 1 time have they made a major bowl game- last year the Orange Bowl- and they lost to Wisconsin.

Its hard for a relatively small private school to compete....like Nebraska- Miami of Florida is a former powerhouse who's glory days are well behind them. The current college football environment is just not good for them.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol a stalker? you have to to be kidding me

keep that guy as far away from me and any team that i root for as possible. I wouldnt want that senile old bastard anywhere near the Cavaliers.

Hes paying Tyler johnson 38 million the next 2 years ! lol...hes paying Hassan Whiteside 52M the next 2 years! for the love of God keep him as far away as possible.

IF I was a Heat fan id want him put out to pasture.....to be taken behind the barn and put down.....lol....to be sent to the glue factory.......book him passage on a slow boat to China......

just whatever you do keep him as far away from an NBA front office as possible

Talking about bad contracts. Tristan: 5 years 82m (16.4 a year). JR: 4 years 57m (14.2). Love: 5 years 110m (22m). But that's different right?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt. In theory, what I said was correct, if the Cavs lose tonight and win both games in Cleveland, they are still in the position of an even series and needing 1 road win.

But, the Celtics confidence is through the roof right now and another win, will just increase that confidence making it even tougher for the Cavs.

Plus, as @bksballer89 said, it's unlikely that the Cavs win 4 straight which means having to win game 7 in Boston.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the record, you dont think the Miami Hurricanes are still a legit college football power do you @Heatles84 ?

Ever since the Buckeyes beat them in one of the best CF games of all time, the program has been on the downward slope.

They won the Orange Bowl in 2004 but since then its been positively dreadful.

Since that win in 2004- the hurricanes have won 3 bowl games- and they are not exactly the marquis games--- the Peach Bowl, the MPC Computer Bowl, and the Russsell Athletic Bowl.

Only 1 time have they made a major bowl game- last year the Orange Bowl- and they lost to Wisconsin.

Its hard for a relatively small private school to compete....like Nebraska- Miami of Florida is a former powerhouse who's glory days are well behind them. The current college football environment is just not good for them.

Um wiggy the last time Ohio State played The U in 2011 they lost 24-6. Ya goofball.