• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, I just said that exact same thing above. You are either too stoned or not stoned enough, handle your shit.

Not the comment of yours I quoted (# 910). And I'm @ work right now, not toking up. So take your shit & shove it up your ass.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Warriors will want to show Houston who their daddy is.

Totally agree......The best thing you could hope for against the Dubs, is catching them taking you lightly

And because of all the hype Houston has gotten this season, they will be taken very seriously, and I think that will make things very ugly for Houston

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the comment of yours I quoted. And I'm @ work right now, not toking up. So take your shit & shove it up your ass.
Pretty salty after your boys took care of business yesterday, y u mad?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't mean KD's the better player. So there is that.:heh:

Hes gonna have a better career and more titles and FMVPs chances are however.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty salty after your boys took care of business yesterday, y u mad?

Not mad @ all. But go back to comment # 910 & show me exactly where did you say LeBron will have a better career than KD like I said in comment # 913.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron mistaking Jordan Clarkson for Jordan Crawford should tell you everything about everything lol.

No panic. Still got the Cavs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shots fired!

LeBron's balls are more your expertise (flavor, mouth feel, smell) so I'll take your word for it.

Durant's gonna retire with more rings than LeBron too so there's that.
durant has 1 ring right now right?

I think LeBron at least gets 1 more in his career---durant is gonna get 5? no way. no chance.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? He was going to the team that was immediately the presumptive favorites to get to the finals if not win the finals. So to argue that he wasn't going to an established team, whatever that means, is just silly.
uhh he made them the presumptive favorite

if he went to the fucking bucks, celtics, sixers, stayed in Cleveland, Wizards, Raptors, Pacers, he would make all of those teams the presumptive favorite to go to the Finals----are all those teams "established"?

Knicks, Nets, Hawks, ---MAYBE the Pistons and Heat, Magic, Hornets are hte teams that would not be the favorites to make the finals if lebron went there.....under your definition most of the teams in the NBa would be "established"

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhh he made them the presumptive favorite

if he went to the fucking bucks, celtics, sixers, stayed in Cleveland, Wizards, Raptors, Pacers, he would make all of those teams the presumptive favorite to go to the Finals----are all those teams "established"?

Knicks, Nets, Hawks, ---MAYBE the Pistons and Heat, Magic, Hornets are hte teams that would not be the favorites to make the finals if lebron went there.....under your definition most of the teams in the NBa would be "established"

FFS, Dwayne Wade was a top 5 player in the NBA at the time. Who did the Knicks have? Or the Nets? Or the Hawks?

The Heat were a 47 team without Lebron or Bosh. Bring Bosh in and some other random all-star and they are likely a 58 team and a major threat in the playoffs. Of course Lebron elevates the team even more but it was hardly some gang of scrubs he was going to.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not mad @ all. But go back to comment # 910 & show me exactly where did you say LeBron will have a better career than KD like I said in comment # 913.
It was post #883, jeebus go easy kid

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think LeBron at least gets 1 more in his career---durant is gonna get 5? no way. no chance.
If LeBron gets one more it's not with Cleveland. And he may not even get that.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he cares alot more about getting bashed for losing.

And, if he won a title with 3 different franchises, wouldn’t he be the first?

Yes, I believe there are lower tier players like Robert Horry who have won with 3 different teams. But Lebron would be the first at his level to accomplish that.

I doubt he catches MJ and Kareem's 6 rings and may not match Magic's 5...so this is the one thing he can do that would separate him from those 3.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LeBron gets one more it's not with Cleveland. And he may not even get that.
dude, tomorrow Steph Curry could sprain his ankle bad for the 87th time in his career and the Warriors would be kaput and LeBron could reign.

Tomorrow the Cavs could win the lotto and have the ammo to trade for Kawhi Leonard.

Tomorrow Klay Thompson could say- i am not signing a hugely below market extension and could plan his departure

its hard to have a good handle on what will happen a month from now let alone years from now.

When Cedi Osman becomes the next Manu Ginobili you will be sorry!!! LOL.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Possibly gets his 2nd this year. They’ll be favorites to win it next year. That’s 3. Which would tie him with LeBron. It’s not so crazy to think Durant wins more titles by the end of his career. But we’ll see.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was blindsided by Durant and he got out superteamed.
THIS^^^^

The fact that he one up'd LBJ by joining arguably the best team in basketball is why I think a lot of people hated KD for leaving OKC.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, tomorrow Steph Curry could sprain his ankle bad for the 87th time in his career and the Warriors would be kaput and LeBron could reign.

Tomorrow the Cavs could win the lotto and have the ammo to trade for Kawhi Leonard.

Tomorrow Klay Thompson could say- i am not signing a hugely below market extension and could plan his departure

its hard to have a good handle on what will happen a month from now let alone years from now.

When Cedi Osman becomes the next Manu Ginobili you will be sorry!!! LOL.
Yes and I could list a bunch of could happens that go against your guys and for mine.

We're all just talking shit here. The one thing we can agree on is this year KD gets another and LeBron gets dick.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was post #883, jeebus go easy kid

Kid? Get outta here w/ that nonsense. So you expected me to know what you said a couple of pages ago? Instead of acting like a clown wouldn't it have been easier to mention that in the 1st place?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However, I just dont see the good option for LeBron moving on right now.

RIGHT NOW, i think he will stay in Cleveland another year or two and then re-evaulaute, but who really knows.....stil lso much that can happe nbetween now and free agency.

Here's the thing with Lebron...I forget who it was I was listening to, but they made a good point that when Lebron feels "trapped" he moves on.

He felt trapped his first time in Cleveland because he felt like the Cavs couldn't do anything to improve the team and was looking at a career of 2nd and 3rd round playoff exits.

He felt trapped in Miami because he felt that Wade and probably to a little lesser extent, Bosh were getting old and less reliable. That would lead to the rest of his career being filled with 2nd and 3rd round playoff exits.

If he feels like Cleveland can't do anything to improve this team, he will leave for the same reason.

However, if the Cavs can convince him that they can improve the team around him, or actually do it before he makes his FA decision, then he will stay.