• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pointing out you got issues w/ the 1 player you're seemingly always talking about isn't being butthurt, it's pointing out a fact. If you have ever said anything like the gap between MJ & LeBron isn't as far as it once was then my bad. I can't remember you saying something like that because of the nonstop back & forth between you & wiggy.

Find any post ever, where I ever knocked James as a player.

I can't even remember the last time I ever said anything negative about anything LeBron (not counting hair jokes, etc..)

Fact is this week I said that James was much closer to Jordan then Kobe is to James.

In another post, I said the gap between James and Jordan isn't that much.

As far as Wiggy, I'll agree, you prob are right that his bullshit would prob be better left ignored, but then again, why should his bullshit not be called out as mostly bullshit?

It gets long and drawn out because he ignores where he was wrong and starts twisting it into something totally different that we've all seen 1000x.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss.....

You are much better with the cap and cba than me.

So, does this surprise you?

I was unaware that they could do this.

If this is true, they can totally get a James, Paul George, Kawhi and still keep Redick just by trading Covington ....

Usually, a player’s current team has a massive advantage in re-signing said player once they hit free agency.

In the case of Redick and the Sixers, though, it’s just a decent-sized advantage as opposed to a massive one.

The fact Redick signed a one-year deal (worth $23 million) to join Philadelphia last summer means the team doesn’t own his Bird, or early Bird, Rights. Those require a minimum of a two-year contract with a team before they’re applicable.

However, Philadelphia can still use his non-Bird Rights and offer Redick up to 120 percent of his previous salary to re-sign him. Non-Bird Rights also allow a team to go over the cap to bring back one of their free agents. Thus, the Sixers will still have a leg up in Redick’s free agency, even without his Bird Rights.

@Sparhawk , @flyerhawk , @knowyourenemy ....thoughts?

You are saying they can get all 3 or just 1 of the 3?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find any post ever, where I ever knocked James as a player.

I can't even remember the last time I ever said anything negative about anything LeBron (not counting hair jokes, etc..)

Fact is this week I said that James was much closer to Jordan then Kobe is to James.

In another post, I said the gap between James and Jordan isn't that much.

As far as Wiggy, I'll agree, you prob are right that his bullshit would prob be better left ignored, but then again, why should his bullshit not be called out as mostly bullshit?

It gets long and drawn out because he ignores where he was wrong and starts twisting it into something totally different that we've all seen 1000x.

As far as LeBron hair jokes go. Until he starts shaving his dome & gives up his unwinnable battle of hair loss those jokes are always funny.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love would be the best player on the Celtics.

Jr Smith, Thompson, Korver, Hill do not suck.....if you switched the shit the Wizards have for role players- say Mahimi, Morris, Gortat, Oubre, Lawson- whoever- they would be infinitely better off.

There is something to be said for veterans that have gone through the battles and know how to win. Thompson, Korver, Jr and Hill have all done that and all have value. They would be great role players on any team---- switch those 4 guys out with the role players on the Timberwolves and you actually have a team with balls that can get the job done.

Cavs do need a new #3......but other than that they are perfectly fine--- and they have the asset to hopefully get that type of player this offseason.

If they can get a wing player like a Kawhi type and I think they could be a lot better next season. While they don’t have the best talent around Lebron compared to the other top teams, they don’t have to be the best talent wise bc Lebron is by far the best all-around player in the NBA. Shit a package of TT, another player and if they can get a top 3 pick, they could get Kawhi or another top player, if that is the case they would definitely have a shot at GS

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron gets 32
Love steps up and hits his shots, he gets 21
Korver solid role player gets 14

Will that be enough for Boston to take game 1?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron gets 32
Love steps up and hits his shots, he gets 21
Korver solid role player gets 14

Will that be enough for Boston to take game 1?

Pretty sure the Cavs will score more than 67 points.....Boston's defense is good but not that good.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the Cavs will score more than 67 points.....Boston's defense is good but not that good.
Of course they will, I am saying this is the type of production those 3 will give Cleveland. Of course more than just 3 players will score points. I am asking with that production from LeBron, Love and Korver if that is enough for the Celtics to take game 1.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics in 6.....maybe 7 games.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs would have to play pretty poorly to lose this series. Much worse than they did in the Indy series

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off LeBron! I'm tired of that fella ending Celtics seasons. The frustrating thing is it wouldn't surprise me if Boston gets bounced again by LeBalding One.

Why are you always posting about Lebron's hairline? We know his hair is going the way of the Dodo bird. But why do you have to post about it everyday?

Asking for a friend. :dhd:

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not LeBron ending the Celtics season its Irving being hurt every other year

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Love would be the best player on Boston.

Boston Celtics 2018 Statistics - Team and Player Stats - ESPN

4 guys on the team that are playing better than Love. 2, possibly 3 I would take over Love, depending on what my team needed.

This will be the best defensive team the C’s will play. Philly and Milwaukee are average at defense. Bu ks pretty good. No question Tatum and Brown have potential but they aren’t better than KLove. Love is streaky at times, his only downfall.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not LeBron ending the Celtics season its Irving being hurt every other year

If it wasn’t for Kyrie’s injuries the Cavs would have two titles and the W’s would have one. See, I can do it too

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James closer to MJ? Based on what?? Beating notorious playoff chokers in Tortonto and a lousy Pacers team they needed 7 games to beat?

What Kobe has on LeBron is the fact that West so much more superior to the East LeBron plays. Indisputable