• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So,

You need to take a shower because @Iggloo is rooting for LeBron?

Damn. I didn't realize you hated him THAT much.

meant as rooting for LeClown would do the trick...

thank goodness Hell will hold the 10th anniversary of it's 1st snowball fight before THAT happens...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wiggy vs. turnup round 1,000 :heh:

Its really not a fight if the same person always wins.

Too boot, he challenged my memory yesterday.

#terribleidea

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I have said a million times- and anyone that knows the NBA knows this- the worst place to be in the NBA is in the middle- a mediocre team that makes the playoffs and loses in Round 1. Thats the Heat's ceiling and they have no way to improve. Riley could not have painted them into a worse corner if he was actively trying to do it.

Yes, that's your thing for sure.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its really not a fight if the same person always wins.

Too boot, he challenged my memory yesterday.

#terribleidea

You make me laugh. Both of need to stop this nonstop sophomoric pissing contest you've been in. And of course you'd tell yourself you're always right. After all how could someone that had the phrase fuck lebron under his avatar ever be just a bit biased? Here's an idea. Why don't both of you just stop this nonsense once & for all? How many more years are you 2 going to keep this going?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make me laugh. Both of need to stop this nonstop sophomoric pissing contest you've been in. And of course you'd tell yourself you're always right. After all how could someone that had the phrase fuck lebron under his avatar ever be just a bit biased? Here's an idea. Why don't both of you just stop this nonsense once & for all? How many more years are you 2 going to keep this going?

You’re still butt hurt cause I had ‘fuck Lebron’ under my avatar?

It means just that, fuck him.
My opinion. I’m allowed.
If you want to put up ‘His balls taste great’, go ahead.

As far as biased, you are right, as far as a player Im almost always biased in HIS favor.

Im pretty sure this week I said there wasn’t much of a gap between he and Jordan.

Unlike some here, I can be objective on any topic.

And BTW
FUCK LeBron, and you if you don’t it, tough shit

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My opinion. I’m allowed.

As far as biased, you are right, as far as a player Im almost always biased in HIS favor.

Im pretty sure this week I said there wasn’t much of a gap between he and Jordan.

And BTW

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

all about respecting other's opinions instead of griping about them...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another thought.

Option 1. Don’t read it. Nobodys forcing you.

Option 2. Block either or both of us, at least until he gets banned again.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a 1-3k word posts.....there was a limit on FN. He loves it here because he can just type to his heart's content with no limit.

Actually the longer the post, the easier it is to skip over.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My opinion. I’m allowed.

And BTW

:pound:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss.....

You are much better with the cap and cba than me.

So, does this surprise you?

I was unaware that they could do this.

If this is true, they can totally get a James, Paul George, Kawhi and still keep Redick just by trading Covington ....

Usually, a player’s current team has a massive advantage in re-signing said player once they hit free agency.

In the case of Redick and the Sixers, though, it’s just a decent-sized advantage as opposed to a massive one.

The fact Redick signed a one-year deal (worth $23 million) to join Philadelphia last summer means the team doesn’t own his Bird, or early Bird, Rights. Those require a minimum of a two-year contract with a team before they’re applicable.

However, Philadelphia can still use his non-Bird Rights and offer Redick up to 120 percent of his previous salary to re-sign him. Non-Bird Rights also allow a team to go over the cap to bring back one of their free agents. Thus, the Sixers will still have a leg up in Redick’s free agency, even without his Bird Rights.

@Sparhawk , @flyerhawk , @knowyourenemy ....thoughts?

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My opinion. I’m allowed.

And BTW

Pointing out you got issues w/ the 1 player you're seemingly always talking about isn't being butthurt, it's pointing out a fact. If you have ever said anything like the gap between MJ & LeBron isn't as far as it once was then my bad. I can't remember you saying something like that because of the nonstop back & forth between you & wiggy.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss.....

You are much better with the cap and cba than me.

So, does this surprise you?

I was unaware that they could do this.

If this is true, they can totally get a James, Paul George, Kawhi and still keep Redick just by trading Covington ....

Usually, a player’s current team has a massive advantage in re-signing said player once they hit free agency.

In the case of Redick and the Sixers, though, it’s just a decent-sized advantage as opposed to a massive one.

The fact Redick signed a one-year deal (worth $23 million) to join Philadelphia last summer means the team doesn’t own his Bird, or early Bird, Rights. Those require a minimum of a two-year contract with a team before they’re applicable.

However, Philadelphia can still use his non-Bird Rights and offer Redick up to 120 percent of his previous salary to re-sign him. Non-Bird Rights also allow a team to go over the cap to bring back one of their free agents. Thus, the Sixers will still have a leg up in Redick’s free agency, even without his Bird Rights.

@Sparhawk , @flyerhawk , @knowyourenemy ....thoughts?

AFAIK, if the Sixers were able to trade for Lebron or Paul George or Kawhi before then of this season, then it would change their cap outlook dramatically. If they sign Lebron or George on the market it would require a lot more jiggling.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off LeBron! I'm tired of that fella ending Celtics seasons. The frustrating thing is it wouldn't surprise me if Boston gets bounced again by LeBalding One.