• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Miami Heat VS Indiana Pacers

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
854834656.gif

I thought this was funny lol

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron would have been hit with a flagrant 2 for doing that

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lance is not very likeable and unlike beverly who is also very unlikeable, it doesn't even seems like Lance teammates even like him

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is just ruining his free agency chances. I'm almost certain some teams have crossed him off their list after some of his antics this post season

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lance is not very likeable and unlike beverly who is also very unlikeable, it doesn't even seems like Lance teammates even like him

I wouldn't say that I don't like him. He's trying to get into there skin. I actually like pat Bev actualy

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance is killing his pay day. Fuck it. He'll still make more than all of us put together. I hope Lebron goes HAM on the Pacers in game 6. This shit better not go back to Indiana.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The foolishness you find on twitter, I'm still laughing on this one

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is funny as shit!

Lebron is like, "Really?? Wtf?"

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never want to hear another peep from ANYONE about the lebron getting all the calls, or games being rigged or the heat being favored by the officials.

in my opinion it was very important for the heat to close it out tonight. You dont want indiana starting to get confidence. now all it takes is a fluke loss at home and we are back to INDY for game 7. that's playing with fire. 3 or 4 of LeBron's fouls were total bullshit. Some of the worst calls I have seen in my life. I don't like to blame the refs, but when you have 4 straight awful calls against the best player in the game it will impact a game. he was called for being in the same vicinity as people on a few occasions. One he was running away from george hill, one paul george DOVE into lebron as he was driving. the loose ball foul with stephenson he was taken down? yet somehow that was on him? if its not a foul on lance its a no call, hardly a foul on lebron...

anyway. thats my venting for tonight. on to game 6 i guess

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat 8 fts tonight were the lowest total b a team in the last 1,447 playoff games

That is astounding.

And, unfortunately, this is why casual basketball fans have reservations about the modern NBA. You see a stat like that and you, literally, can't believe it. How can this be??

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never want to hear another peep from ANYONE about the lebron getting all the calls, or games being rigged or the heat being favored by the officials.

in my opinion it was very important for the heat to close it out tonight. You dont want indiana starting to get confidence. now all it takes is a fluke loss at home and we are back to INDY for game 7. that's playing with fire. 3 or 4 of LeBron's fouls were total bullshit. Some of the worst calls I have seen in my life. I don't like to blame the refs, but when you have 4 straight awful calls against the best player in the game it will impact a game. he was called for being in the same vicinity as people on a few occasions. One he was running away from george hill, one paul george DOVE into lebron as he was driving. the loose ball foul with stephenson he was taken down? yet somehow that was on him? if its not a foul on lance its a no call, hardly a foul on lebron...

anyway. thats my venting for tonight. on to game 6 i guess

Not sure how that game could really give the Pacers any confidence.
I just hope the Heat aren't over confident about tomorrow night.
They just need to let go of this debacle and come out in game 7 mode tomorrow.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is astounding.

And, unfortunately, this is why casual basketball fans have reservations about the modern NBA. You see a stat like that and you, literally, can't believe it. How can this be??

The Heat didn't deserve to be shooting FT's.
They chose to settle for mostly outside shots.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we did take 31 triples. The ft differential wasn't a issue for me. My major issue was the bogus calls on Lebron which totally took him out of the game and even when he returned he had to play very cautious because those indy players were trying to flop to get him a 6th foul.

On his 2nd foul, George hill threw his body into him and james did nothing. The 3rd foul was an obvious blocking foul on paul george. The 5th foul was god awful as lance fouled him before and it was just 2 guys going for the ball when they called the loose ball foul. Even the 4th foul was questionable as LeBron did swipe but from the view espn showed it doesn't seem as if he ever actually touched hibbert and he swiped and miss but I'll let that slide so at most he should've had 2 fouls. I'm going to assume his first foul was a actual foul because I don't remember it and usually when I don't remember a call, it's because the right call was made.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance blowing in Lebron's ear was pretty funny, but Lebron's response was even better.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers showed pride... that one made me laugh.

They did show some pride. I honestly expected them to just pretty much lay down when the Heat started making a run at them. But they hung on, won the game and extended the series.

Like I said though, they also didn't show anything to indicate they can win game 6 in Miami.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loose ball foul on LBJ and the one where PG dove in fromt of him where just awful calls.. I mean PG had his feet off the ground in the air diving and LBj gets hits with a charge?

I have said this before and Im sure Ill continue to say it. Until the NBA holds the ref's accountable for their bad calls (and that is for every team) the league will continue to be a joke in most fans eyes. The ref's should never be allowed to control the outcome of a game. They should be fined when a call is that bad. If the refs knew they could be fined just like a player, they might actually start calling guys correctly.

The fouls took LBJ out of the game and had a direct impact on the outcome. But im a 100% certain Miami wins Game 6. BK, Flauge and Allabout can remember back on the CBS Boards. I have been correct on every ECF and Finals game since the big 3 have come together. Before each series I call it in the amount of games and some even which games they will lose. I havent been wrong yet, sometimes i wish i was (Dallas series). but they win tomorrow night.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Ed Malloy isnt officiating Game 6. He must be the president of the Heat Haters club. I dont like Joey Crwford either, but I do like Danny Crawford.