• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Miami Heat VS Indiana Pacers

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ wishes he was MJ. LBJ already lost 2 championships. Cant even put them in the same sentence. Kobe was better then LBJ.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ wishes he was MJ. LBJ already lost 2 championships. Cant even put them in the same sentence. Kobe was better then LBJ.

You can put the 2011 Finals on Lebron, but that 2007 Finals pitted a team of nobodies against the Spurs in likely their best year together. Also, MJ is the greatest basketball player to play the game, but let's not act like MJ's career was only 6 years long. He certainly had his playoff failures.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It still boggles my mind how the worst argument ever is still one of the most popular.

You prefer your star players to lose before the Finals rather than lose in them? A Finals appearance with a loss is a positive mark on a resume, not a negative one.

By that logic, 4 - 0 in the finals > 6 - 4 finals which is complete and utter nonsense. (Talking in generalities not about specific players)

The complete abandonment of logic is dumbfounding.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers should get the W tonight, but from there I think the Heat will be going to the NBA championship series..

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But MJ didn't get his 3rd ring till he was 30. So Lebron has gotten there more and could get his 3rd ring before he turns 30.

If you really think Kobe has or did have a better all-around game than Lebron, you are cray.

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PACERS WILL BE GOING FISHING WITH JAWS TONITE

Ya, the last Haslem foul was BS. But Haslem is not PG. Or are you too blind to see that?
THIS SERIES LONE RANGER IS NOW OVER-=ANYWAY YOU LOOK AT IT...WORDS and the TRUTH
PACERS DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY OFFENSE and DEFENSE....PERIOD..
GRANGER YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL...:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mike Jordan also got swept out of the first round of the playoffs multiple times. Lebron never lost in the first round... so there's that.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can put the 2011 Finals on Lebron, but that 2007 Finals pitted a team of nobodies against the Spurs in likely their best year together. Also, MJ is the greatest basketball player to play the game, but let's not act like MJ's career was only 6 years long. He certainly had his playoff failures.

He put that team together. He told the front office to go after those guys. So yes its on him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It still boggles my mind how the worst argument ever is still one of the most popular.

You prefer your star players to lose before the Finals rather than lose in them? A Finals appearance with a loss is a positive mark on a resume, not a negative one.

By that logic, 4 - 0 in the finals > 6 - 4 finals which is complete and utter nonsense. (Talking in generalities not about specific players)

The complete abandonment of logic is dumbfounding.

wrong if that was the case between MJ and LBJ. MJ has more championships and he never lost one. So thanks for helping my argument.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He put that team together. He told the front office to go after those guys. So yes its on him.

Without looking it up name one player from that 2006-2007 Cavaliers team that isn't LeBron James, Big Z, or Varejao.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But MJ didn't get his 3rd ring till he was 30. So Lebron has gotten there more and could get his 3rd ring before he turns 30.

If you really think Kobe has or did have a better all-around game than Lebron, you are cray.

Again LBJ ran away and joined a power team. Miami is wades team. He has more championships then LBJ. That is were I feel LBJ lost his greatness. He was the one that ran away. He couldn't them to come to him. He doesn't want to be the team leader. Great ones stay and win championships for the team that drafted him and wanted him. Great players don't run away when things get tough.

In my opinion he would have to win at least 8 championships for me to put him ahead of MJ. Lets see what Labron does when he doesn't have a power team.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Jordan also got swept out of the first round of the playoffs multiple times. Lebron never lost in the first round... so there's that.

No one cares about that. Its about winning. MJ is the greatest player of all time and that is a fact.

Do I think LBJ is talented hell yeah but the guy ran scared and joined a power team. He couldn't lead a team so he needed someone to take that pressure off of him. That guy was wade.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one cares about that. Its about winning. MJ is the greatest player of all time and that is a fact.

Do I think LBJ is talented hell yeah but the guy ran scared and joined a power team. He couldn't lead a team so he needed someone to take that pressure off of him. That guy was wade.

If it's about winning then Bill Russell is the greatest of all time and Jordan wouldn't even be as good as Robert Horry.