• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Miami Heat VS Indiana Pacers

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do people pay attention to this clown? he says the dumbest shit. people losing interest in the NBA? ratings are up for the finals.. the next CB will likely have about 10-12 million more in salary cap per team from what I'm reading. the guy is just a dip shit.

Truthfully a lot more people tune into the finals to watch Miami lose than to watch them win.. but who cares? The NBA sure doesn't, as long as they are tuning in.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy that Pacers fans hate my team so much. I don't lose sleep over it at all, it actually makes me sleep so much better. Their misery is my comfort.

You have much to look forward to then. If they win another, your team may become the most hated ever in sport. Guess that would be something, eh?

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am i blue,will be BLACK and BLUE after game 4

Am I blue is clearly a racist

the PACERS are losing the series and he is just pissed,he is counting how much money he will lose after the series is over---another sore loser like DONALD THE DUCK SERLING--STAND TO LOSE A BILLION DOLLARS TO HIS ESTRANGED WIFE. AM I BLUE -HOW MUCH MONEY ARE YOU LOSING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE ???
:lol::lol::lol:

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the PACERS are losing the series and he is just pissed,he is counting how much money he will lose after the series is over---another sore loser like DONALD THE DUCK SERLING--STAND TO LOSE A BILLION DOLLARS TO HIS ESTRANGED WIFE. AM I BLUE -HOW MUCH MONEY ARE YOU LOSING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE ???
:lol::lol::lol:

Your logic proves my point about Heat fans. But then, most of that groups posts do.

Honestly, I do hate the Heat and the vast majority of their fan base. Immature? Certainly. But then, if we were all consistently mature, we probably would not spend as much time as we do posting at this site.

I also do not care what any of you think, but enjoy firing you up to see your responses. Predictably, they generally are as insipid as the one I captioned.

Kinda funny when you think about it. I can be a good sport. I have even congratulated the detestable fans of the Patriots after they have whipped my Colts in the past. Maybe it is the cheap shots and that seizure LePampered had at the end of the last game that reminds me your team is lower than pond scum. If I figure it out, I will get back to you. :lol:

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then, since no one wants to bite, I will make some serious observations.

Cole has made some significant contributions and deserves recognition. However, James has also spent a lot of time guarding Lance. I am not sure PG is quite himself yet, but he has been doubled most times he touches the ball and has not effectively passed out of them except sporadically.

Not being close to the Miami situation (or having any desire to be) I am wondering who is designing the defense? Is it Spoelstra or Riley? The Pacers hear they are the best defense in the league. But they tend to pretty much stick to their basic design. The Heat defense morphs into what they need to do to control the end of the games. Painful as it is to say it, there it is.

Vogel having West patrol Allen in the fourth quarter is the height of stupidity. As good as the Heat are athletically, I believe it is superior coaching that is giving them the edge. I am not betting the farm the Pacers are going to figure much out. But if they don't tonight, it is pretty much "just wait until next year."

There. I was honest. Shame I don't feel good about it, eh?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in IND evens the series tonight...

Last edited by a moderator:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in IND evens the series tonight...

[MEDIA=twitter]470964277990686720[/MEDIA]

this is as close to a must win for indy as it can get without it being an elimination game. I hate the overreaction to every single game on ESPN..past two days has been how great the heat are. if indy wins tonight, it will be two days of how mentally tough indy is. I think Miami wins tonight, but not as confident as I was in Miami winning game 2 and game 3.

should be good game. will be nice to see Miami show up in the first quarter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is as close to a must win for indy as it can get without it being an elimination game. I hate the overreaction to every single game on ESPN..past two days has been how great the heat are. if indy wins tonight, it will be two days of how mentally tough indy is. I think Miami wins tonight, but not as confident as I was in Miami winning game 2 and game 3.

should be good game. will be nice to see Miami show up in the first quarter.

I want to see Miami play a complete game. These first quarter holes we've been digging could prove to be fatal if we continue to put ourselves in such positions. Miami plays best when they turn on their defense. Only thing is, the type of defense that we play requires so much energy and intensity that it's almost impossible to maintain for 48 mins. Hence the term "flip the switch."

However, with Lance's comments we may see a more aggressive Lebron much more early on in the game. Hopefully that solves our first quarter woes.

Btw Bosh is due for a good game. He's going to get 20 tonight

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh sucks against this team and I don't know why. He should kill them because his jumpshots are practice shots as they're never contested

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who do u think will be the bench player to step up tonight? For both teams?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christina Bosh has not scored double digit points in the last 7 playoffs games vs Indiana

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Birdman could miss a few games.

That is a game changer. He was playing over his head and helping keep the post battle even.

None of the Miami bigs could handle West and Hibbert.

If he isn't back by game 5, I think this series takes a radical turn.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the Miami bigs could handle West? Did you happened to miss the last game where lewis absolutely shut West out?

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Birdman could miss a few games.

That is a game changer. He was playing over his head and helping keep the post battle even.

None of the Miami bigs could handle West and Hibbert.

If he isn't back by game 5, I think this series takes a radical turn.

I agree, go Pacers!

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rashard did a great job on defense last game, but that's not really his strong suit. I think if Indy is smart they will go to David West down in the post early and often.

We'll see if Rashard can hold up today. I expect him to hit a couple of threes though