• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Miami Heat VS Indiana Pacers

Sasquatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
spacer.gif

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
INDIANA PACERS BLEW GAME 3 AND THE SERIES

Wade is dirty. Bottom line. Always has been.

The Pacers just blew the series,on MONDAY this Series is now over--GAME 4 belongs to the Heat.
there is nothing the Pacers can do to stop that,they wanted Home Court well they got it.
so WHAT'S THEIR EXCUSE,it's very SIMPLE MATH and COMMON SENSE,they don't have the talent.
THEY WONT WIN THIS SERIES,IT'S OVER--ROVER.---WORD

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance thinks LBJs trash talk is a sign of weakness...what is it when Lance does it or his other on court tactics?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance thinks LBJs trash talk is a sign of weakness...what is it when Lance does it or his other on court tactics?

I saw the same CBS article as well. Definitely baffling from a Heat fan perspective. Lance woke up Lebron up from his lackadaisical funk, and it allowed the Heat to get into an offensive rhythm and win the game. If Lance thinks this is smart to continue to try to agitate Lebron, than by all means.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance is a shit talker. It's what he does.. it's who he is. Sort of like Gary Payton back in the day. Lebron guarded him a lot last game, and his ass got shut down. 3-9 shooting for 10 points? From #bornready? Really? that's it? 10 points? Lebron made him his bitch all night. His ego is probably unable to handle that.. so he thinks he won because he got LeBron to talk shit? Good job, lance. You won?

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, the media is trying to make a "Super Star" out of PG. What the young man actually is is a an exceptionally good two-way player. Until he gets that stupid hitch out of the top of his release, he will never be a consistent score. Also, he sometimes has balance problems. Albeit, not to the degree Roy has alway had. We will keep PG, but we need something else.

It is interesting what I have read in some of the other forums and just in general conversations about the Heat lately. I have read at this site that the Heat make the NBA not worth watching. If you are not a Heat fan, you really don't want to be bothered. If Silver wants to keep up the Pillsbury Dough Comish practice of elevating on superstar (a la Jordan) he is in jeopardy of losing a major demographic. The white male sports fan. No one outside of Miami likes or gives a running fuck about the Heat. Pan this thought if you will, but so many have lost interest in the NBA even in the past 2-3 years. And it is disdain for the Heat that is causing it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, the media is trying to make a "Super Star" out of PG. What the young man actually is is a an exceptionally good two-way player. Until he gets that stupid hitch out of the top of his release, he will never be a consistent score. Also, he sometimes has balance problems. Albeit, not to the degree Roy has alway had. We will keep PG, but we need something else.

It is interesting what I have read in some of the other forums and just in general conversations about the Heat lately. I have read at this site that the Heat make the NBA not worth watching. If you are not a Heat fan, you really don't want to be bothered. If Silver wants to keep up the Pillsbury Dough Comish practice of elevating on superstar (a la Jordan) he is in jeopardy of losing a major demographic. The white male sports fan. No one outside of Miami likes or gives a running fuck about the Heat. Pan this thought if you will, but so many have lost interest in the NBA even in the past 2-3 years. And it is disdain for the Heat that is causing it.

Funny, because the ratings from last year's Finals were the highest it's ever been. The NBA has capitalized off of dynasties for over 30 years now; whether it be the Lakers vs. Celtics rivalry during the 80's, Jordan's Bulls in the 90's, Shaq and Kobe's Lakers from 2000-2002 along with the Spurs winning every other year in that same decade. People hate the Heat, I understand why, but people watch because they have hope that some team will knock them off. It's the same way I was excited as a kid when the Heat had Zo and Tim Hardaway in their prime. Even though deep down, everyone knew Jordan was going to win again.

But keep rationalizing in your own head. Reality will still be reality.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, because the ratings from last year's Finals were the highest it's ever been. The NBA has capitalized off of dynasties for over 30 years now; whether it be the Lakers vs. Celtics rivalry during the 80's, Jordan's Bulls in the 90's, Shaq and Kobe's Lakers from 2000-2002 along with the Spurs winning every other year in that same decade. People hate the Heat, I understand why, but people watch because they have hope that some team will knock them off. It's the same way I was excited as a kid when the Heat had Zo and Tim Hardaway in their prime. Even though deep down, everyone knew Jordan was going to win again.

But keep rationalizing in your own head. Reality will still be reality.

Ah, but what is the demographic that is watching it? Gang members are not really huge consumers.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop embarrassing yourself.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Disagree with the bolded. Every league likes to have a "villain". In the NBA, whether it was what they wanted or not, the Heat have been the villains ever since they brought the big 3 together.

Whether they are watching because they are Heat fans or watching because they want to see them lose, the fact is that people are watching the Heat.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree with the bolded. Every league likes to have a "villain". In the NBA, whether it was what they wanted or not, the Heat have been the villains ever since they brought the big 3 together.

Whether they are watching because they are Heat fans or watching because they want to see them lose, the fact is that people are watching the Heat.

This shit right here. :10::agree::clap:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on. You know it is true. Everyone outside of Miami and a few perverts absolutely despise the Heat. You have likely heard a lot more of it than I have.

That is not why I pleaded with you to stop it. You are letting your dislike of a team cloud your ability to think logically and you sound like a fool because of it. You think I actually give a flying fuck if you or anyone else hates my team? Hell no. I LOVE it.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the two pacers fans are going insane...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not why I pleaded with you to stop it. You are letting your dislike of a team cloud your ability to think logically and you sound like a fool because of it. You think I actually give a flying fuck if you or anyone else hates my team? Hell no. I LOVE it.

I'm happy that Pacers fans hate my team so much. I don't lose sleep over it at all, it actually makes me sleep so much better. Their misery is my comfort.

Last edited by a moderator:

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are not a Heat fan, you really don't want to be bothered. If Silver wants to keep up the Pillsbury Dough Comish practice of elevating on superstar (a la Jordan) he is in jeopardy of losing a major demographic. The white male sports fan. No one outside of Miami likes or gives a running fuck about the Heat. Pan this thought if you will, but so many have lost interest in the NBA even in the past 2-3 years. And it is disdain for the Heat that is causing it.

Ah, but what is the demographic that is watching it? Gang members are not really huge consumers.

Wow

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I blue is clearly a racist