• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man imagine if the Raptors win Game 5. Its funny because like a week ago u heard LBJ isnt going anywhere. If they lose in the ECF if I was a Cavs fan I would be nervous about him leaving.

trust me, if Cleveland pulls this out you're gonna be hearing Wiggy using that for MORE material around here. but yeah I agree. if the Cavs DO end up choking on a chicken bone it'll be interesting to see how he handles this...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still baffled that LeBron just doesn't drive hard to the basket every single time when the game is on the line. Dude is completely unstoppable when he does that. He is a matchup nightmare.

Too big, strong, and powerful for a typical guard to guard him. He is too quick for a forward or big man to guard him.

Seriously, if the game is close in the final minutes, my only play I draw up is LeBron coming off a screen, getting the ball and then driving hard to the basket. It should be either 2 points everytime or a foul.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man imagine if the Raptors win Game 5. Its funny because like a week ago u heard LBJ isnt going anywhere. If they lose in the ECF if I was a Cavs fan I would be nervous about him leaving.

Yeah, this would be very interesting. I don't honestly think that the Raptors can win the series, but if they did, I think you may see one of the "big 3" gone. Whether it's Lebron leaving via FA, or Love or Irving being traded, I think one of them will be gone.

Last year, they had the excuse of Love and Kyrie being out with injuries. This year, there would be no excuse for them not even making the finals.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still baffled that LeBron just doesn't drive hard to the basket every single time when the game is on the line. Dude is completely unstoppable when he does that. He is a matchup nightmare.

Too big, strong, and powerful for a typical guard to guard him. He is too quick for a forward or big man to guard him.

Seriously, if the game is close in the final minutes, my only play I draw up is LeBron coming off a screen, getting the ball and then driving hard to the basket. It should be either 2 points everytime or a foul.

same was said on the post-game last night, and yeah, it's kinda hard to argue with...

gotta be aggressive in crunch time...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which is why there's a difference between lebron and anyone up for the GOAT discussion.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same was said on the post-game last night, and yeah, it's kinda hard to argue with...

Serious. Same thing he should have done in Miami and he never did.

Maybe not in his first final appearance because he was still on the smaller side of his size, but when he beefed up and became a freight train in size, he should have been doing this for the past 6 years! If he did, I imagine he has a few more rings on his hands.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this would be very interesting. I don't honestly think that the Raptors can win the series, but if they did, I think you may see one of the "big 3" gone. Whether it's Lebron leaving via FA, or Love or Irving being traded, I think one of them will be gone.

Last year, they had the excuse of Love and Kyrie being out with injuries. This year, there would be no excuse for them not even making the finals.

THIS^^^

and EXACTLY why I wanna see the Cavs avoid the injury bug. if they blow it this'd be the biggest thing. NO excuses...

stay healthy, Cavs...:lol:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why there's a difference between lebron and anyone up for the GOAT discussion.
It is absolutely mind boggling, and I would assume this is a giant head scratcher to any of his what 8? Now different coaches he has played for..

You have an unbelievable talent and matchup nightmare. You have a guy who is basically unstoppable if he drives hard to the hoop and he doesn't do so??

I assume this quality has gone through all his coaches minds and even his own mind considering if you combine all the minds together you get over $100 million, and if a couch potato coach like myself can think of this, id sure as hell hope they have thought of it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree I dont think they can win either but we have seen Cavs team choke up a 2-1 lead before.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS^^^

and EXACTLY why I wanna see the Cavs avoid the injury bug. if they blow it this'd be the biggest thing. NO excuses...

stay healthy, Cavs...:lol:
I still see them making the Finals and being a lot more competitive this years finals compared to last years. Heck, I still think they have the better chance of winning it this year.

HOWEVER, if they lose or don't even make the Finals I will be entertained to see what happens this off season in Cleveland. LOTS of money being thrown down the toilet at that point with some of this roster. Yet, you cant really get any more big name players then you have. If this doesn't work, what will?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would go with Love being traded.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its because he doesnt have that Killer Instinct. He would rather play team basketball(crunch time) and if they lose because of another player he is ok with that. He doesnt want to be the one to miss the big shot. He has been like this for a long time.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still see them making the Finals and being a lot more competitive this years finals compared to last years. Heck, I still think they have the better chance of winning it this year.

HOWEVER, if they lose or don't even make the Finals I will be entertained to see what happens this off season in Cleveland. LOTS of money being thrown down the toilet at that point with some of this roster. Yet, you cant really get any more big name players then you have. If this doesn't work, what will?
I can see them doing something stupid and signing Howard. LBJ always wanted to play with a Big name Center.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Portland trying to get him. Need a quality big man (god that pains me to say Love is quality) and it is Love's hometown.

guess they could use a stretch there. but the lack of rebounding imo is the thing I don't like about him. and it's STILL a lotta bones to throw at a guy who only cans the occasional 3...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see them doing something stupid and signing Howard. LBJ always wanted to play with a Big name Center.
HA!

Can you imagine a roster with LBJ, Howard and Smith?? It would be a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.