• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same was said on the post-game last night, and yeah, it's kinda hard to argue with...

gotta be aggressive in crunch time...

Which is why there's a difference between lebron and anyone up for the GOAT discussion.

Did y'all watch the game? I guess not, if he did drive he had to kick it and we saw him make some great passes. You cant drive when you have nowhere to go. Even when he posted up the double came.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did y'all watch the game? I guess not, if he did drive he had to kick it and we saw him make some great passes. You cant drive when you have nowhere to go. Even when he posted up the double came.

What a load of crap.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

err, as a matter of fact I DID. but they needed POINT production. which is why the MEDIA said the same thing...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10::10::10:tried to blow THAT off Wiggy-style...

Seriously. There were several times, late in the game, where Lebron got into the paint before the double team came and instead of going up and trying to shoot a 5-10 footer over guys or go the hoop for a shot and possible foul, he kicked out to someone at the 3 point line on a night when they weren't hitting the 3 (13-41).

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, anyone else catch how he passive aggressively threw his teammates under the bus last night?

"I gave everything I had, both offensively and defensively for the 46 minutes I was on the floor last night. My individual game plan was good." - Lebron

No mention of his teammates giving everything they had. No mention, that I heard, of the fact that Kyrie actually played pretty well last night (26 point on 11-21 shooting, 6 assists and 3 rebounds). Just all about himself and how hard he played.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, anyone else catch how he passive aggressively threw his teammates under the bus last night?

"I gave everything I had, both offensively and defensively for the 46 minutes I was on the floor last night. My individual game plan was good." - Lebron

No mention of his teammates giving everything they had. No mention, that I heard, of the fact that Kyrie actually played pretty well last night (26 point on 11-21 shooting, 6 assists and 3 rebounds). Just all about himself and how hard he played.

Didn't watch the press conference but I was going through twitter and saw that quote. I was like man way to throw your team under the bus. It was no question a shot to his teammates to life their level of play

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah, heard that on his post game and shook my head...

does he ever just accept blame and move on? players in the past would've maybe said there was one or 2 things I could've done better and made no mention of his teammates "shortcomings"...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stepping onto the court when Kyrie was shooting isn't okay and he should have been T'd up for that. However, when he ran down and grabbed the ref, he had been trying to call timeout and couldn't get the refs attention (it was crazy loud in there), so I don't really see a problem with that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't watch the press conference but I was going through twitter and saw that quote. I was like man way to throw your team under the bus. It was no question a shot to his teammates to life their level of play

yeah, heard that on his post game and shook my head...

does he ever just accept blame and move on? players in the past would've maybe said there was one or 2 things I could've done better and made no mention of his teammates "shortcomings"...

And people wonder why a lot of folks don't like him. Heck, I think the bigger question is why anyone still likes him.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it IS the way he's always been, though. guess you can't expect anything different in THIS point of his career...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not making excuses bc the Cavs just didn't play good enough and the Raptors were hitting shots but the refs down the stretch were pretty bad. I expect things to change Game 5 in Cleveland but that includes the Cavs making adjustments and playing better.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the game especially. Mainly Biyombo sometimes Patterson was right there almost every time.

What a load of crap. If Lebron can't score or get fouled in the paint in that situation, he can't be the best player in the world.

Do you honestly think that any of the all-time greats are driving in the paint and kicking out to the 3 point line because Biyombo and Patterson are in the way?

They are going into the paint and looking to put those guys on their next poster, draw a foul or both.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well considering Lebron is always about his teammates FIRST, why cant he be a little selfish. Some of y'all complain about him being unselfish and not he isn't. You can make the comment out to what you want to believe but he is saying he gave it his all. :pound: You guys are too much lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a load of crap. If Lebron can't score or get fouled in the paint in that situation, he can't be the best player in the world.

Do you honestly thing that any of the all-time greats are driving in the paint and kicking out to the 3 point line because Biyombo and Patterson are in the way?

They are going into the paint and looking to put those guys on their next poster, draw a foul or both.

Well the way Biyombo has been playing nobody is getting in the paint and the way the refs were calling things Lebron couldn't get a foul even on simple reach in plays. It was hard to watch at times. Lebron played great and I wanted him to drive more as well, but I saw what was waiting the defense Toronto was playing and he was rarely getting inside.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering Lebron is always about his teammates FIRST, why cant he be a little selfish. Some of y'all complain about him being unselfish and not he isn't. You can make the comment out to what you want to believe but he is saying he gave it his all. :pound: You guys are too much lol

:L Seriously? Him passive aggressively throwing his teammates under the bus has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not he is too selfish or unselfish on the basketball court. All he was doing was trying to tell everyone that it wasn't his fault they lost.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the game especially. Mainly Biyombo sometimes Patterson was right there almost every time.

The Raptors were intent on not letting Lebron beat them late, and he did what you should do when dbl teamed...he passed...but, when you see that your teammates are not making the shots in crunch time, as the star player, sometimes you have to force it and get to the FT line or something to keep the mo going for your team.

It doesn't sound fair, but at the same time no one can really criticize the star player for trying to put the team on his back in crunch time.

Love...c'mon man.

I was wrong about CLE in 5, but I'm hard pressed to think Toronto will win a game in CLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.