• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the way Biyombo has been playing nobody is getting in the paint and the way the refs were calling things Lebron couldn't get a foul even on simple reach in plays. It was hard to watch at times. Lebron played great and I wanted him to drive more as well, but I saw what was waiting the defense Toronto was playing and he was rarely getting inside.

You're hypocrisy and constant excuse making for Lebron has become absurd and kind of creepy. So now, you're going to blame the refs for Lebron disappearing at crunch time...again.

This, after saying last night that the refs can't be blamed (of course, right after posting that, you blamed the refs).

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that game has been over now for at least 30 minutes- yes?

He said earlier in the day that he wasn't going to watch because his Grandpa was in the Hospital.

Real life > Cavs

But, when he gets here....

Let's get ready to ruuuuuuuuumble!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said earlier in the day that he wasn't going to watch because his Grandpa was in the Hospital.

Real life > Cavs

But, when he gets here....

Let's get ready to ruuuuuuuuumble!
i watched the 4th quarter last night but unfortuantely that was all i was able to watch....ughhh..im freaking exhausted...didnt get to bed till past 1 last night...a lot of family is staying with my parents- im putting up a cousin...

it wouldve been nice to get that one...love and delly could use some time to get healthy...TOMORROW all of a sudden becomes VERY VERY intresting.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i watched the 4th quarter last night but unfortuantely that was all i was able to watch....ughhh..im freaking exhausted...didnt get to bed till past 1 last night...a lot of family is staying with my parents- im putting up a cousin...

Sorry to hear that. Hoping everything gets better with your grandpa.

Get some rest man.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLEASE, the freaking weekend NEEDS to be here....i have an EASY EASY day on Friday of just having to do some driving and off early...and of course off Monday....this week needs to go QUICK....i dont think im making it till 5:30-6 today.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it wouldve been nice to get that one...love and delly could use some time to get healthy...TOMORROW all of a sudden becomes VERY VERY intresting.

What is wrong with delly?

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Lebron had plenty of opportunities to take a one(or two) step dribble, fadeaway shot over Lowry, but that's just me.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Sending prayers and well wishes. :angel:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're hypocrisy and constant excuse making for Lebron has become absurd and kind of creepy. So now, you're going to blame the refs for Lebron disappearing at crunch time...again.

This, after saying last night that the refs can't be blamed (of course, right after posting that, you blamed the refs).

fanboys WILL BE fanboys...

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, a bit of a downer is that I heard a close family friend has cervical cancer this morning. sometimes real life is a real hard pop to the head...
Oh no. Sorry to hear about your friend as well. Sending the same prayers and well wishes. :angel:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck to your grandpa. We'll give you a pass for last night. Hopefully everything turns out ok.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently he has had a bad ankle since end of game 2.

I think Delly tweaked his ankle. But he looked good on defense last night. There was one play where Lowry would try every move in the book to fake Delly, but he stayed with him and forced him into a travel.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not making excuses bc the Cavs just didn't play good enough and the Raptors were hitting shots but the refs down the stretch were pretty bad. I expect things to change Game 5 in Cleveland but that includes the Cavs making adjustments and playing better.
Yeah the Refs were helping Cavs a lot hence 1st free throw for the Raptors came in the 3rd Q and the Cavs still couldnt win even with the extra help. Refs have been bad in these playoffs.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptors have to prove they can win on the road before I give them a chance to pull this upset off. I need to see a good game 5 from them win or lose. No blow outs like the other 2.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptors have to prove they can win on the road before I give them a chance to pull this upset off. I need to see a good game 5 from them win or lose. No blow outs like the other 2.

This is their only chance to steal a game in Cleveland. I give them barely any shot against Lebron in a game 7 on his home court. They need to ride the wave of momentum while they still have it.

Reactions: LAD
Status
Not open for further replies.