• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what you're getting all over Bron Bron for. Did you not see his press conference? He said he gave everything he had, both offensively and defensively for the 46 minutes he played and that his individual game plan was good.

You're just a hater and a big ol' meany. :dhd:

ah, but this is the BEAUTY of living in America. ya see, we don't HAVE to like the S.O.B. 'sides, it's good to see el beejay in these situations. the humbling just might be GOOD for him...:heh:

you want him to be a better human being, right...?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a crazy fucking sport.

The point differential for the Cavs was +50 in the two games played in Cleveland and -21 in the two games in Toronto.

What the fuck is up with that? It's not like the court is a different size in the two cities, or the baskets are at different heights, so WTF? Having people cheer for you makes that significant of a difference in basketball? I just don't get it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that was a stupid comment. It isn't fair to put Love back in the game with 4 minutes ( a shit load of time) when the game is up in the air?

Even worse, he said it wouldn't be fair to put him in with 4 minutes left in the game in a "hostile environment."

:wtf:

Yes, you read the above right. Lue said it wasn't fair to put one of his "big 3" back in the game, with 4 minutes left, in a hostile environment. That's not a typo.

I could be wrong, but aren't the Cavs paying him $113 million dollars to come through for them with 4 minutes left in the game in a hostile environment?

I can't wait to see how Wiggy spins that!!

Last edited:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"hey, guys, there's a Raptor's logo in the middle of the court, and these people are really mean. I'm scared."

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a crazy fucking sport.

The point differential for the Cavs was +50 in the two games played in Cleveland and -21 in the two games in Toronto.

What the fuck is up with that? It's not like the court is a different size in the two cities, or the baskets are at different heights, so WTF? Having people cheer for you makes that significant of a difference in basketball? I just don't get it.

all that in a change of venue, right...?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even worse, he said it wouldn't be fair to put him in with 4 minutes left in the game in a "hostile environment."

Dude. Have you seen that Raptors logo? With the claw marks through the basketball? Fuckin' hostile, man.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, you read the above right. Lue said it wasn't fair to put one of his "big 3" back in the game, with 4 minutes left, in a hostile environment. That's not a typo.

I could be wrong, but aren't the Cavs paying him $113 million dollars to come through for the with 4 minutes left in the game in a hostile environment?

yeah, Lue pretty much called Love a pussy without saying it directly. wonder how HE took that...?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron was making the correct plays, imo. Raptors were doubling him and trapping him all game.

I'd rather him keep passing to the open man and give his teammates a chance to get going and win in a way that is sustainable vs the west.

Having said that... that luxury goes out the window now that the Cavs have a must win game.

If it was the regular season, I would agree with you 100%. However, this is the playoffs. One loss can mean the end of your season. Lebron is the best player in the world and the Cavs had a chance to go back home up 3-1 and end the series tomorrow night.

In that situation, there is no excuse for taking only 1 shot in the last 5 minutes of the game.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. Have you seen that Raptors logo? With the claw marks through the basketball? Fuckin' hostile, man.

:spit:

I nominate this for post of the day.

Also

You may owe me a new laptop because of the coffee I just spit all over it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could be wrong, but aren't the Cavs paying him $113 million dollars to come through for the with 4 minutes left in the game in a hostile environment?

now that you mention it, ol' WiggityWack is later than usual with his epic spins and excuses. hmmm...

#SuicideWatch:heh:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at this one:

View attachment 121079

Fucking lizard is EATING the basketball! Horrifying.

Fellas, it's been fun, but I have to go home and change my pants because I just pissed them.

THAT brought back this memory...

better watch your ass when playing in Toronto...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im shocked how TT is getting owned. Yeah that is bad that Frye is playing better then Love. I was never a love fan. I just dont think he is that good. I dont see anything special about him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm guessing he attempted a shot at least with 3 minutes left in the game while LeBitch didn't want to shoot the ball at all. With 5 minutes left in the game and you go 0-1 that's sad. Think about it. 1 damn shot for a guy like LeBron James. At least try to take over. Plus it's the dam Raptors. I mean seriously. Yes the Cavs will probally win this series but Lue looks lost as well."

This is nothing new. This is who LBJ is. He does this a lot.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im shocked how TT is getting owned. Yeah that is bad that Frye is playing better then Love. I was never a love fan. I just dont think he is that good. I dont see anything special about him.

TT being owned is NOT a first. not totally bagging on the guy, but it's happended on notable occasions...

#Whiteside:heh:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now that you mention it, ol' WiggityWack is later than usual with his epic spins and excuses. hmmm...

#SuicideWatch:heh:

I think that after last night, it's taking him longer to come up with his spin. He has a lot that he has to cover.

Think about it:

Lebron takes 1 shot in the final 5 minutes.
The $14 million man that he insists is better than Whiteside is getting crushed by Bismack Biyombo.
Kevin Love is being paid $113 million to sit on the bench in the 4th quarter of a close playoff game.
JR Smith shot 3-12.
Lowry and DeRozan destroyed the Cavs guards going a combined 28-43 for 67 points.

He's probably dizzy from having to figure out how to spin all of that.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that after last night, it's taking him longer to come up with his spin. He has a lot that he has to cover.

Think about it:

The $14 million man that he insists is better than Whiteside is getting crushed by Bismack Biyombo.
Kevin Love is being paid $113 million to sit on the bench in the 4th quarter of a close playoff game.
JR Smith shot 3-12.
Lowry and DeRozan destroyed the Cavs guards going a combined 28-43 for 67 points.

LMAO, well you got me there with the shitload of facts and figures that he's gonna have to attempt to blow off...

still, I think the responses we get from him are gonna be just about Guinness level...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man imagine if the Raptors win Game 5. Its funny because like a week ago u heard LBJ isnt going anywhere. If they lose in the ECF if I was a Cavs fan I would be nervous about him leaving.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think about it:

JR Smith shot 3-12.

Dont forget about his HC calling Love a Bitch(close to it).

Status
Not open for further replies.