• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get all that but as long as they are winning and not losing and Lebron is on the team (the key lol) that's all they will be talking about. I don't mind it but as long as they compete hard in the Finals and I see that. If they don't win I will be disappointed but if they take a team to 7 games and the effort is there, that is all I ask for honestly.
exactly....i just fail to understand this...

on one hand people are saying the Cavs have n ochance- on the other hand they are saying if they dont win its catastrophic....how do you reconcile that? lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly....i just fail to understand this...

on one hand people are saying the Cavs have n ochance- on the other hand they are saying if they dont win its catastrophic....how do you reconcile that? lol.

So they have to win it even though they aren't supposed to :noidea:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they have to win it even though they aren't supposed to :noidea:
dont expect replies to this....if anything expect someone to say something like- i didnt even read this but it doesnt matter title or bust- NO WAY THE CAVS beat the Warriors though! UGGHHH!! lol.....ohhh geez....i could use a drink this late on a friday.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ran out of talent. Tried as much as we could to try to make up for those guys but it’s a lot of talent sitting in suits.”

That was LeBron James after Game 6 of the NBA Finals last season, after his injury-ravaged Cavaliers fell short of delivering a long-awaited title to Cleveland. Playing without Kevin Love and with a hobbled Kyrie Irving, James tried his best Atlas impersonation, carrying the weight of the Cavaliers’ world on his broad shoulders. And even though he became the first player in NBA Finals history to lead both teams in points, rebounds and assists, it simply wasn’t enough.

Fast forward 11 months.

Cleveland is rolling ( :) ), 10-0 in the playoffs heading into Saturday’s Game 3 and on pace to enter the NBA Finals with one of the most dominant scoring margins for a Finals-bound team. A year after leading the NBA in postseason minutes, James ranks outside the top 20 and is on track to enter the championship round far more rested than he has been at this stage.

Amazing what happens when the talent isn’t sitting in suits.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A much lighter scoring burden

LeBron James in the last two postseasons"

2015 2016
Games as Cavaliers' leading scorer 16/ 3
Total postseason games played 20/ 10
Percent of games as Cavaliers' lead scorer 80% 30%

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't make any excuses. I would tip my hat to all their fans except Wiggy

Everyone of us has said we'd give the Cavs all the credit they would deserve if they win.
And, nobody ever said they can't win, most just don't think they will.

Wiggys more concerned with the Heat vs Cavs actually winning a title.
That, to me, is bizarre.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get all that but as long as they are winning and not losing and Lebron is on the team (the key lol) that's all they will be talking about. I don't mind it but as long as they compete hard in the Finals and I see that. If they don't win I will be disappointed but if they take a team to 7 games and the effort is there, that is all I ask for honestly.

That's fine. And if you feel that way, then for you given how you've conducted yourself on this board, no one will give shit to you.

It's Wiggy that for a large part everyone's looking to bag on as he brings it on himself.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesnt surprise me at all. I rooted against the Heat vehemently. Still do. Will relish in seeing their team blown to the 4 corners of the NBA world this offseason via free agency. At least you and bksballer have the balls to say it and admit it! ill give ya credit on that!

Admit to what? We'll keep Wade and likely re-sign Whiteside. Best case scenario is McRoberts gets traded which frees up some more room for us. If Bosh can't play, next season's a wash but I'm fine with it. I've seen my team win titles and go deep in the playoffs numerous times to be bummed out about one bad season. If Bosh is cleared off the books (assuming he retires) then Miami has a substantial amount of room heading into 2017. Given the Heat's reputation, I find it unlikely that they'll be in the basement of the league like the Kings, Magic, 76ers, etc.. for years.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone of us has said we'd give the Cavs all the credit they would deserve if they win.
And, nobody ever said they can't win, most just don't think they will.

Wiggys more concerned with the Heat vs Cavs actually winning a title.
That, to me, is bizarre.
ABSOLUTELY not. Of course I would take a title 1000 times out of a 1000 than playing the humbled Heat in the playoffs. Thats crazy talk right there. lol.....dont get me wrong--- DREAM SCENARIO is playing the Celtics- thrashing them- playing the Heat - thrashing them- and then playing the Warriors and thrashing them...of course they call that the "dream" scenario for a reason.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:...That's the only chance the Raptors have @ stopping the Cavs.
its hilarious...they have been sitting on a plane all afternoon apparently...lol....

ohh well....i guess getting held up by customs on the way to Toronto is better than them going to Miami and getting VD.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its hilarious...they have been sitting on a plane all afternoon apparently...lol....

ohh well....i guess getting held up by customs on the way to Toronto is better than them going to Miami and getting VD.

For the unnecessary delay I hope customs gives the Cavs some free maple syrup.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate the greatness, turnup. :D

depends on who's it is...:heh:
I was thinking the same thing.

Where the hell else am I gonna go?

#IfTheCavsCanWinWhyNotUs :pray:

did anyone else catch the gag of Gordon want to butter up Mecca...?:lol:

k, trying to duck the punch I KNOW is coming from her general direction...

Status
Not open for further replies.