• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to get to the Finals already. I'm sick of hearing about the Cavs being on this historic run.

Replace "Cavs" with "Warriors" and that's basically been me all season long.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replace "Cavs" with "Warriors" and that's basically been me all season long.

That's fair. But the Warriors actually went out and beat a regular season record, this after winning a title in the previous season. Everyone plays the same opponents (for the most part - divisions, conference schedules, etc.). Cleveland has been feasting off scrubs in the playoffs. Gordon, I think this goes without saying, but we're really tired of hearing Wiggy open his mouth so much. You and Shane are fine.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that about the Magic comment. MJ and Kobe like to take over games LBJ likes to share the chances late in the games. He keeps his players going through out the game and I can respect that but Kobe and MJ had that killer instinct that LBJ just doesnt have. Hence switching teams

I will say this all 3 make the other better on their team.I will not deny that about LBJ. The guy is a baller.

Agree with this entire post.

The only retort I have is this...if LJ were in LA, NY, BOS, even ATL under the same situation...I don't think he leaves.

He had to feel that top tier FA talent was just not coming to CLE and he'd never win a title there with what was around him...Shaq moved around chasing rings (even in his prime) but doesn't deal with the same flak on that end that LJ does.

I know LJ or CLE fans feel it is, but I don't think it's a slight to say he's not in that boat with MJ, Kobe...you're talking about 1-2 in league history.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This 10-0 start will feel good when the Cavs are eliminated

And what if the Cavs don't get eliminated & win it all?:noidea: Still think that's highly unlikely but if they would the excuses would be legendary.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I did find some...
I would have bet money on the Cavs, but since it was just predictions on here with no ramifications I wanted to go away from the easy Cavs/Warriors pick.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No your hatred over the bulls. It will go away soon. U dont have to be so mad. U bring up the bulls all the time.

I can ask 100 other Cavs fans and they would say it can get better.....winning a championship.
u think i am mad about the bulls totally sucking ? lol.....oh thats a funny one

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what if the Cavs don't get eliminated & win it all?:noidea: Still think that's highly unlikely but if they would the excuses would be legendary.

I wouldn't make any excuses. I would tip my hat to all their fans except Wiggy

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you are 100% completely and totally wrong- and if thats how you really think- i am 100% glad i do not think like you.

If the Cavs lose in 7 to the Warriors- me- personally- OF COURSE i will be dissapointed- but this has been an AMAZING season in so many freaking ways.

I'm okay with how you would feel Wiggy, but we can't one hand put LJ up there with the all time greats, and on the other say losing in the finals is a good season.

If the Cavs lose, this season is a bust imo.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:)

Oh and i will enjoy the Cavs upstaging the Heat for the next half deacde plus on a regular basis- and- if they ever actually face- hopelessly slaughtering them while sending Pat Riley into an early retirement ;)

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This. Would be interesting to see history where the city of Cleveland finally gets that monkey off the back. Reason why I'm pulling for the Cubs to win it all. At some point a fanbase's misery starts affecting others.

I'd be happy for guys like Shane, gordon, etc. who've had to endure those tough years. It's when fans become giant douche bags and throw everything in our face, when they've been hopping from team to team (Wiggy was an OKC fan) is what bothers me.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:)

Oh and i will enjoy the Cavs upstaging the Heat for the next half deacde plus on a regular basis- and- if they ever actually face- hopelessly slaughtering them while sending Pat Riley into an early retirement ;)

Whatever you say, pumpkin. And you wonder why so many of us are going against the Cavs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fair. But the Warriors actually went out and beat a regular season record, this after winning a title in the previous season. Everyone plays the same opponents (for the most part - divisions, conference schedules, etc.). Cleveland has been feasting off scrubs in the playoffs. Gordon, I think this goes without saying, but we're really tired of hearing Wiggy open his mouth so much. You and Shane are fine.

I get all that but as long as they are winning and not losing and Lebron is on the team (the key lol) that's all they will be talking about. I don't mind it but as long as they compete hard in the Finals and I see that. If they don't win I will be disappointed but if they take a team to 7 games and the effort is there, that is all I ask for honestly.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say, pumpkin. And you wonder why so many of us are going against the Cavs.
doesnt surprise me at all. I rooted against the Heat vehemently. Still do. Will relish in seeing their team blown to the 4 corners of the NBA world this offseason via free agency. At least you and bksballer have the balls to say it and admit it! ill give ya credit on that!

Status
Not open for further replies.