• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure??

1. Cavs don't make Finals
    18 vote(s)
    78.3%

2. Win the title
    5 vote(s)
    21.7%
It seems it is actually the opposite...but yah know the East is soooo weak
LOL again this fool is a joke. This means nothing. Most people on these board said they would make it. Most also said they wouldnt win it.

So your example makes no sense. All I see is between those 2 options people felt more confidence that the Cavs wouldnt win it all.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone on here knows Im not even close to a homer( I might have some homer moments, every fan does). Most of the I look at everything and try and be realistic about my opinions. Some thing you are way off on. Again if this was true I would be kissing the East ass. I also stated multiple times the Bulls suck. So again u look like a fool with your statement. Man u are looking bad.

I am not kissing the East. Just stating the facts, 5-8 and on down the East is better and their is more depth. The West is still better. Is it so hard for you understand.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure??

1. Cavs don't make Finals
    18 vote(s)
    78.3%

2. Win the title
    5 vote(s)
    21.7%
It seems it is actually the opposite...but yah know the East is soooo weak

Are you that simple?
Your post is a totally different discussion.

You won't find any posts where someone picked against the Cavs to win the EC.

You won't find many posts where people picked the Cavs to win it all.

Most people felt the chance of scenario 1 was greater than scenario 2.

Can you keep up with that?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL again this fool is a joke. This means nothing. Most people on these board said they would make it. Most also said they wouldnt win it.

So your example makes no sense. All I see is between those 2 options people felt more confidence that the Cavs wouldnt win it all.

True, but it still points out the fact most wouldn't think they would make it, but it's all good the weak is intramurals.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you are 100% completely and totally wrong- and if thats how you really think- i am 100% glad i do not think like you.

If the Cavs lose in 7 to the Warriors- me- personally- OF COURSE i will be dissapointed- but this has been an AMAZING season in so many freaking ways.

Lebron James would respectfully disagree with you. He's at the point of his career where the regular season means nothing. His seasons are title or bust. This has been the case since 2008 or 2009 for him

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well what i am saying is if you are a sports fan and all you care about is banners you should get out of the business.

In any given year about 3% of teams win a title. I of course will be very upset if the Cavs come up short- however- if anyone told me this season was a "total bust" becuase of the loss- i would laugh at them and feel sorry for them- because they dont fully understand what it is to be a fan.

Watching the Cavs sweep through the East and dominate, watching LeBron go for some of the craziest in-game dunks I have ever seen, watching Kyrie take the step up to an elite player, watching Ty Lue break a coaching record of Rileys that has stood for 2-3 decades- watching the cameraderie and fun in the locker room, Lil Kevin, etc. etc.

If someone came up to me and told me the Cavs season was a total failure because they lost the Finals desspite all the fun, i would laugh at them and take a piss on their car door. LOL.

Participation trophy mentality. It depends on the goals of your team. This year was satisfactory for the Heat in terms of the issues they've had and many said this team's ceiling was ECF. We fell one game short of that ceiling and were without 2 of our 3 best players.

With the roster you have and Lebron having about 2-3 years left at this level, you want to win now. I don't want to hear shit about it's not title or bust - especially for a town like Cleveland where all I hear is "we're starving for our title".

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy still can't admit that the Cavs season is championship or bust.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team left excluding Raptors is title or bust. It is pretty sad that Wiggy fails to admit their season will not be a success if they're not holding up the title next month

#excuse
#participationtrophy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you that simple?
Your post is a totally different discussion.

You won't find any posts where someone picked against the Cavs to win the EC.

You won't find many posts where people picked the Cavs to win it all.

Most people felt the chance of scenario 1 was greater than scenario 2.

Can you keep up with that?

So you voted 1 huh lol.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ and Kobe had plenty of players hit big shots. Lebron has the killer instinct just like them, we have seen it when his team needed it the most throughout his career. Hence, the Finals last year, basically playing with bench players and he went into takeover mode. The thing with him is he can dictate the game how he wants, it's whatever he decides.
I disagree big time but thats fine. Again i respect LBJ game and what he does for his team. He just doesnt have what MJ and Kobe had. Killer instinct is tough to get. I see it in Curry. KD is another one that is missing it. Great player but just cant get over that hump.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh, if the Warriors get crap for last year's run to the title, then its more than fair for people to say "but it's against the East" while referring to the Cavs run this year. Again, not that I blame the Cavs because all you can do is play who is in front of you

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you are 100% completely and totally wrong- and if thats how you really think- i am 100% glad i do not think like you.

If the Cavs lose in 7 to the Warriors- me- personally- OF COURSE i will be dissapointed- but this has been an AMAZING season in so many freaking ways.
Big time BUST. that would mean you are 0-2 against GS in the Finals. time is running out for this Cavs team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but it still points out the fact most wouldn't think they would make it, but it's all good the weak is intramurals.
this is hilarious to me.

"Everyone" says the Cavs have no chance to beat the Spurs and Warriors--- but its "title or bust", LOL

its just so fucking stupid. all the way around, :lol:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big time BUST. that would mean you are 0-2 against GS in the Finals. time is running out for this Cavs team.
Losing to a record setting, league leading wins, best player in the NBA Golden State team would be a "Big time BUST?"

:scratch:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh, if the Warriors get crap for last year's run to the title, then its more than fair for people to say "but it's against the East" while referring to the Cavs run this year. Again, not that I blame the Cavs because all you can do is play who is in front of you
I agree its not the Cavs fault. They are doing their job. I just think as an outsider looking in they are giving their fan base false enjoyment because once they play a good team like GS they will see what most see in this Cavs team and they are just not good enough to win a title.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree big time but thats fine. Again i respect LBJ game and what he does for his team. He just doesnt have what MJ and Kobe had. Killer instinct is tough to get. I see it in Curry. KD is another one that is missing it. Great player but just cant get over that hump.

Hump? lol. Lebron carried most of the teams he played on. Kobe, Curry or even MJ aren't winning with those teams, mainly the Cleveland ones and especially last year. It's a team effort regardless, all the players named have killer instincts.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THANK YOU!

freaking awesome! i dunno about u...but im having a BLAST watching this team. im just pissed the heat had to choke and we have to wait ANOTHER year to se that series.
I love the chemistry right now, it's so fun watching these guys. TT is always a treat to watch, I'll lock in on #13 for most the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.