• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think it's possible. He's a hometown guy and really loves the area. He's always at the Outback Steakhouse around the corner from his house. He's making huge scratch in endorsements and whatnot, so I could see him agreeing to play for $8.30/hr so that Gilbert has the money to buy Curry away from the Warriors.

Joke around, but I have a feeling you actually think he might take a pay cut.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here are some of the highlights...

"Its just never good enough for some of you people. I'm so damn sick and tired of some of this stuff. I'm sorry you got it wrong. The thing wasn't imploding. The thing wasn't falling apart. The G.D.plane didn't crash into the mountain."

"I'm sick and tired of your 'Well its the east. Its the bitch east'. Those are NBA teams for crying out loud and you made them look like they didn't even want to be in the NIT yesterday.

"We fall in love and we drink the bath water of steph curry and klay thompson and steve kerr even though the same argument could have been made last year in the Finals. I'm done!"

"Appreciate the greatness. Stop being so angry because you made these great proclamations during the regular season and you ended up being wrong. I'm sorry media. It doesn't always go your way. I get it wrong. They get it wrong. AND YOU GET IT WRONG. I'M DONE!!"

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Its just never good enough for some of you people. I'm so damn sick and tired of some of this stuff. I'm sorry you got it wrong. The thing wasn't imploding. The thing wasn't falling apart. The G.D.plane didn't crash into the mountain."

"I'm sick and tired of your 'Well its the east. Its the bitch east'. Those are NBA teams for crying out loud and you made them look like they didn't even want to be in the NIT yesterday.

"We fall in love and we drink the bath water of steph curry and klay thompson and steve kerr even though the same argument could have been made last year in the Finals. I'm done!"

"Appreciate the greatness. Stop being so angry because you made these great proclamations during the regular season and you ended up being wrong. I'm sorry media. It doesn't always go your way. I get it wrong. They get it wrong. AND YOU GET IT WRONG. I'M DONE!!"

He seems pretty butt hurt.
Who got what wrong?

Every single person said Cavs would be in the Finals.
If they win the Finals, then yes, most got it wrong.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joke around, but I have a feeling you actually think he might take a pay cut.

Think he will? I'm pretty damn positive. I live in Akron - in fact, my office is literally less than 5 minutes away from his house. I know this dude and he's banging the chick that cuts Lebron's wife's hair. He told me they're working on a deal where he'll get some ownership of the Cavs and then play for peanuts so that the Cavs can sign Steph Curry.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we drink the bath water of steph curry and klay thompson and steve kerr

So, would that be three different bath water tastings, or just one?

It all depends if they bathe completely individually, or if they take turns in the same bath without changing the water. I suppose the possibility also exists that the three take baths together.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who got what wrong?

Appreciate the greatness, turnup. :D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think it's possible. He's a hometown guy and really loves the area. He's always at the Outback Steakhouse around the corner from his house. He's making huge scratch in endorsements and whatnot, so I could see him agreeing to play for $8.30/hr so that Gilbert has the money to buy Curry away from the Warriors.

If it happens, it will go against what Lebron has said, which was that he's done not being the highest paid player on his team. That's why he's doing the 2 year/1 year opt outs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think he will? I'm pretty damn positive. I live in Akron - in fact, my office is literally less than 5 minutes away from his house. I know this dude and he's banging the chick that cuts Lebron's wife's hair. He told me they're working on a deal where he'll get some ownership of the Cavs and then play for peanuts so that the Cavs can sign Steph Curry.

I'm sure Curry would be thrilled to leave the world champs in sunny Northern Cali to move to the runners up in ohio!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it happens, it will go against what Lebron has said, which was that he's done not being the highest paid player on his team. That's why he's doing the 2 year/1 year opt outs.

Holy shit, Trojan!!! I can't believe you bit on that.

I thought I'd get you with this one:

Of course, I hope Trojanfan doesn't see this post, or he'll tell me about how he's certain that I've seen things that I haven't, and then spend the next dozen posts telling me how not obsessed with Lebron he is.

...not this one:

What? You don't think Lebron would work for eight fucking dollars an hour? LMAO. Next you're gonna try to tell me that I don't know a dude that bangs the chick that cuts Lebron's wife's hair. . .

giphy.gif

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, Trojan!!! I can't believe you bit on that.

I thought I'd get you with this one:

...not this one:

What? Do don't think Lebron would work for eight fucking dollars an hour? LMAO. Next you're gonna try to tell me that I don't know a dude that bangs the chick that cuts Lebron's wife's hair. . .

:lol: I didn't figure you were serious about $8.30 and hour, but I did think you were serious that he might take a pay cut. He did that when he went to Miami.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I didn't figure you were serious about $8.30 and hour, but I did think you were serious that he might take a pay cut. He did that when he went to Miami.

Just having a little fun.

A couple months ago, Heatles and I had an in depth discussion on the subject. Well. He was in depth (and I actually learned some about basketball contracts), I was just saying stupid shit.

I wanted to see if he remembered, but I caught you and Shaq.

As I understand it from Heatles, because of the cap, Lebron could take a cut and it wouldn't free up any appreciable amount to go after someone else.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My office is less than five minutes from his house, and he did used to go to the Outback Steakhouse fairly regularly before he went to Miami. All the other stuff was bullshit.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just having a little fun.

A couple months ago, Heatles and I had an in depth discussion on the subject. Well. He was in depth (and I actually learned some about basketball contracts), I was just saying stupid shit.

I wanted to see if he remembered, but I caught you and Shaq.

As I understand it from Heatles, because of the cap, Lebron could take a cut and it wouldn't free up any appreciable amount to go after someone else.

Yeah, the Cavs have the highest payroll in the league. Lebron would probably have to actually play for $8.30 per hour for them to be able to add anyone of significance.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AWESOME

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who got what wrong?

hes talking about all the idiots who kept bemoaning the fact that the "real" title matchup was the Spurs and Warriors, LOL- ya know- the people who in January thought they KNEW what would happen in June, LOL

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a playoff record of which he erased Pat Rileys name for the record books........ :) gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside mwahahahhaah

Hope you have that warm and fuzzy feeling this time next month when there is another parade in Cleveland for finishing 2nd place

Status
Not open for further replies.