• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take any point guard that is tough over a weak-minded guy that talks shit and can't back it up. I will take Delly over him bc he works his ass off and gives you everything night in and night out.

I don't compliment the Cavs much. But if I had a team in the playoffs, I'd have Delly as a PG playing alongside Lebron over Lowry playing next to Lebron any day of the week. Delly at least doesn't choke consistently like Lowry. Don't expect me to say anything nice about him the rest of the playoffs though.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly this Portland thing cracks me up....that roster is trashola.

your STARTING front court is El Aminu, Moe Markless and Miles Plumlee? Thats trash. I mean- thats beyond trash---- that does not even include 1 real solid NBA starter- They dont even make the playoffs in the East- and would likely not have won even 1 game in the West if not for the Clippers injuries.

that Portland team has one of the worst rosters in the entire league in my opinion. Lillard is an A (maybe a-), McCollum generously a B...and i dont think anyone else even warrants a C+ on that team.

On the Hawks id give Horford an A-, Milsap an A-, Korver a B, Teague a B, Schroeder a B- - not too mention Bazemore who would EASILY be the best wing player on the Blazers and its not even like hes that good.

Toronto- A- for Lowery and Derozan, B+ for Valunsincas, shit DeMarre Carroll would be the 2nd best player on the Blazers in my opinion......

the blazers roster is garbage- its why lebron gave stotts so much COTY love.

Portland's roster may look like shit. But this is a team that outside of 1 game, hung with the Warriors for every game in their series, and even won one. JV would be the X-factor, but given their performance in the playoffs, let's stop acting like the combination of Lowry/Derozan are world beaters - because their performances say otherwise.

Lillard/McCollum >>>>> Lowry/Derozan.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the Heat wanted to target Lowry two offseasons ago. We couldn't because we were waiting on Lebron before he left us to go back to Cleveland. By the time he made his decision Lowry was already re-signed. Funny how things work out, Lebron actually did us a favor.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they sucked so much that they beat Clippers and beat GS once. Something Toronto had no chance to do. LOL

I'm sure Toronto (fully as healthy was) wouldn't beat the Clippers without CP3 and Blake.....

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This postseason 4-8 West was trash. No way around it man
I know I just wish you would admit you were wrong for once. Its clear as hell with the evidence out there. raptors would of been out in the 1st rd. Cant homer yourself out of this one. LOL

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Toronto (fully as healthy was) wouldn't beat the Clippers without CP3 and Blake.....
Raptors, Det , hawks have no shot. Like I said only Cavs and a Healthy Heat team had a chance to get out of the 1st rd. Neither team makes it to the WCF.

East is weak deal with it. Stop being Homers. Im a Bulls fan and I know how weak the East is. That means my team really sucks because we didnt make the playoffs. I just hate Homers.

U need to be real and not be so blind.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean come on raptors were a #2 seed and had to go to 2 Game 7's. LOL Atlanta beat an injured Boston team and got swept by the Cavs. These teams had no shot.

Its Clear as hell and u need to see it. Argument over. This was an easy one. Time to move on to the next subject.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptors, Det , hawks have no shot. Like I said only Cavs and a Healthy Heat team had a chance to get out of the 1st rd. Neither team makes it to the WCF.

East is weak deal with it. Stop being Homers. Im a Bulls fan and I know how weak the East is. That means my team really sucks because we didnt make the playoffs. I just hate Homers.

U need to be real and not be so blind.

It's nothing about being homer. Its called using my two eyes. West were much better 1-4. East was better 5-15

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they sucked so much that they beat Clippers and beat GS once. Something Toronto had no chance to do. LOL

The Clippers without Paul and Griffin :laugh3: That isn't saying much at all.

GS ONCE :pound: every team gets lucky every now and then

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lue had the best answer to all of this east/west stuff:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I just wish you would admit you were wrong for once. Its clear as hell with the evidence out there. raptors would of been out in the 1st rd. Cant homer yourself out of this one. LOL

You have proved time and time again you dont know jack shit. Quit digging yourself into a whole the bottom of the west teams in the playoffs were not good, the top was insane. Get over it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lue had the best answer to all of this east/west stuff:

Yup. Easier road, means decent shot in the Finals. Doesn't matter how you get your rings, so long as you get them. Last I checked, the championship banners just say Champions. They don't say how easy it was of a road to get there.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've told you before, but I'll repeat it. I like your style.

The points I see you make seem reasonable, logical, and you support them with facts and reason. Frankly, I'm not sure how you've lasted this long on the NBA boards (particularly as a Cavs fan), because there seems to be a whole lot of subjectivity bandied about around here.

:yo:

Its been nice having another poster around to contend against the anti-cavs masses :-)

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@gordontrue is one of the most reasonable homers on this board.

Let's face facts: We are all biased towards our teams.

But, this guy has the ability to be rational and civil, even when he disagrees.

I have gone full blown asshole. So, myself and a few others could learn a lesson or two.

Nah, not you. You're the best on the nba forums at seeing both sides.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will never be in the same boat. Too many L's in the Finals. U do know he has been Pippen to Irving in these playoffs. Irving has been the Teams MVP in these Playoffs.

I tend to agree that he won't, but for different reasons...I don't view him as a lessor talent, just a different kind of player...although he's not a point...his mindset and approach to the game is more like Magic's than MJ or Kobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.