• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still say no.

If JV comes back they have a shot at 1 game. So that would be Game 4, bc he isn't playing in Game 3. I just think if they get to Game 4 the Cavs will want to finish them off and get more rest. Could be a very close game though.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see, man. Cavs made it a series last year with everyone broken. I don't think it's as out of the question as you do.

k, well i'll put it to ya like THIS then, m'man. counting from last year's finals to now the Dubs have whipped the Cavs 5 straight times. and the LAST time in their own building and beat 'em like they stole somethin'. so I think that when the deal goes down it MIGHT be a decent series, but imo Dubs have the upper hand...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
considering how things turned out last time the Dubs seen these guys I doubt it VERY seriously...

Sincere question. Do you see any difference in the Cavs team that played the Warriors in January and the one that is playing currently?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by "they" you mean Toronto, then sure. We'll see if you put any fear into the Thunder/Warriors.

I meant Toronto, hence why Lowry went back to the locker room. He had to tend to his big vagina lol.

I lost a little respect for him. I don't think he was injured at all but I could be wrong.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to feel really bad for Cavs fans going back to our CBS board days. Man, I really felt for them after the '09 and '10 years when they got bounced by the Magic and Celtics respectively. Then I from time to time would go on the Lakers boards and see all of the shit that Cavs fans spewed during those times. I didn't think much of it then, but you would assume that a city which was known for all of their teams being cursed, would be a little more humble and keep to themselves. Then Decision Part I happened.

Yeah.......this is why a large majority on this forum don't ever want to see a Cavs title. These little cunts would be the most obnoxious bunch.

Some, maybe. They are just desperate for a title, then we will just crawl back into a hole and enjoy life a little more lol

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, well i'll put it to ya like THIS then, m'man. counting from last year's finals to now the Dubs have whipped the Cavs 5 straight times. and the LAST time in their own building and beat 'em like they stole somethin'. so I think that when the deal goes down it MIGHT be a decent series, but imo Dubs have the upper hand...

You very well could be right. As I said, I don't know much at all about basketball. I've just got a feeling here is all.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sincere question. Do you see any difference in the Cavs team that played the Warriors in January and the one that is playing currently?

sure. this time around(as has previously been mentioned) the Cavs are a healthy bunch. just saying that it didn't matter the last couple of games I seen 'em play the Warriors. which is why I think Cavs fan is hoping heavily that the Thunder take 'em out, so they don't have to face those guys again...

not trolling, just my opinion...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure. this time around(as has previously been mentioned) the Cavs are a healthy bunch. just saying that it didn't matter the last couple of games I seen 'em play the Warriors. which is why I think Cavs fan is hoping heavily that the Thunder take 'em out, so they don't have to face those guys again...

Just healthy? Or the fact they are playing much better basketball and more intergrated. I think either the Warriors or Thunder will be very tough matchups honestly, they are both great. I think it would be very hard to stop KD/Westbrook just as much as Curry/Klay honestly.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the Cavs are a great team, but this has been one of the easier paths to the Finals in recent history. Not that I blame the Cavs, because all you can do is play who they put in front of you

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just healthy? Or the fact they are playing much better basketball and more intergrated. I think either the Warriors or Thunder will be very tough matchups honestly, they are both great. I think it would be very hard to stop KD/Westbrook just as much as Curry/Klay honestly.

against what kind of competition, Shane? seriously...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would rather face the Thunder than the Warriors- but trying to garner something from the Cavs previous games against the Warriors this year will not get you anything helpful.

Cavs are a totally different team right now with Lue as the coach, a healthy roster, better ball movement, set rotation etc.

Warriors will be the favorites- but there are a couple things i like that i see that are different from last year....David Lee played well for the Warriors last year and hes gone leaving them no big man with any touch around the basket....Iggy is another year older and LeBron a MILLION times fresher/healthier...The Warriors ACTUALLY have to play a tough playoff series against a good and healthy opponent for the FIRST time in 2 years....

we shall see.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather face the Thunder than the Warriors- but trying to garner something from the Cavs previous games against the Warriors this year will not get you anything helpful.

Cavs are a totally different team right now with Lue as the coach, a healthy roster, better ball movement, set rotation etc.

Warriors will be the favorites- but there are a couple things i like that i see that are different from last year....David Lee played well for the Warriors last year and hes gone leaving them no big man with any touch around the basket....Iggy is another year older and LeBron a MILLION times fresher/healthier...The Warriors ACTUALLY have to play a tough playoff series against a good and healthy opponent for the FIRST time in 2 years....

we shall see.

SERIOUSLY...???!!!:pound::pound::pound:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not a Cavs fan really. Mostly because I'm not a basketball fan. But I'm rooting for them here. Kind of hard being here and not. Cleveland hasn't won dick in forever, so it'd be good for the city.

That said, I want the Warriors to be in the finals. I will say that Curry annoys me. Watching last years finals, I enjoyed his facial expressions and body language when he experienced adversity. It looked like his dad just bent him over his knee, spanked his ass, and took away his Nintendo for a week. Whether the Cavs win or not, I'm sure I'll see some of that from Curry, which I look forward to.

Also, it's kind of cool for Cleveland to be hated. Not that I particularly enjoy hatred, but it's just nice to be considered something other than irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.