• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys. Take 2 seconds and look at the SOS numbers. Raptors won more games than okc with same SOS.

Pistons and Hawks were 8-0 vs Rockets and Blazers.

Hawks were 2nd best defense in the league.

If you want to talk about a healthy Memphis team... you gotta talk about a healthy heat and Toronto team as well.

It's embarrassing reading this stuff about Toronto being an 8 seed in the west. Lol.

It's all about lowering the Cavs accomplishments. I try not to let these trolls get to me. The Raptors don't have JV so I expected 5 games or so but like last year in the ECF's I didn't expect the domination.

According, to these guys the Lakers could make the playoffs in the East :laugh3: And it isn't like the East never plays the West like in MLB where they only play one division a year. This is a stupid argument altogether lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, Memphis was in a healthy state most of the year. That's why they managed to hang on and make the playoffs. When the injuries started they were sitting at 4th(?) in the west and then dropped to 7th. If they had not played as well as they did prior, they would have fallen out of the playoffs.

Also, this was an overall comparison which assumes all are at full strength.

Ok...well I could say Toronto and Miami are better than every team in the West besides GS and SA and that isn't a stretch at all honestly.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about lowering the Cavs accomplishments. I try not to let these trolls get to me. The Raptors don't have JV so I expected 5 games or so but like last year in the ECF's I didn't expect the domination.

According, to these guys the Lakers could make the playoffs in the East :laugh3: And it isn't like the East never plays the West like in MLB where they only play one division a year. This is a stupid argument altogether lol.

• which one of us said THIS...?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it's going to happen. Toronto is severely mismatched in this series, especially without JV. And the "star" back-court that Toronto has is the mentally weakest duo I've ever seen. Ever.

They scared.

lebronscreamgame2_2015finals1.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know @ChiefsLakers67 , no reply needed. *Winner*

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the "star" back-court that Toronto has is the mentally weakest duo I've ever seen. Ever.

This made me laugh. I don't even know who makes up Toronto's back-court, but I'm now picturing two really tall Bettlejuice's from the Howard Stern Show.

55-30690-02-23-16-beetlejuice-1456247979.jpg

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This forum in March... "East is no cakewalk. Cavs have a better chance of losing to the Raptors or Heat than they do of winning the title".

This forum in May... "Its not fair. Boo hoo. The east is such a cakewalk. Cavs gonna get a wakeup call in the Finals, just wait.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This easy path means nothing if he doesn't seal the deal in the finals

The Finals will determine how great this Cavs team really is and the players know it honestly.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't worry, princess. I fixed it...:rolleyes2:

and you wonder WHY Cavs/LeClown fans are annoying...

I used to feel really bad for Cavs fans going back to our CBS board days. Man, I really felt for them after the '09 and '10 years when they got bounced by the Magic and Celtics respectively. Then I from time to time would go on the Lakers boards and see all of the shit that Cavs fans spewed during those times. I didn't think much of it then, but you would assume that a city which was known for all of their teams being cursed, would be a little more humble and keep to themselves. Then Decision Part I happened.

Yeah.......this is why a large majority on this forum don't ever want to see a Cavs title. These little cunts would be the most obnoxious bunch.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This forum in March... "East is no cakewalk. Cavs have a better chance of losing to the Raptors or Heat than they do of winning the title".

This forum in May... "Its not fair. Boo hoo. The east is such a cakewalk. Cavs gonna get a wakeup call in the Finals, just wait.

I don't know fuckall about basketball, but I've got a feeling that the Cavs are going to dick whip the Warriors in the finals.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know you intended to mock me when you suggested i think the Cavs would win each game by over 17 points......icertainl didnt think that- but for some reason you said it----

.but as it stands, the Raptors are gonna have to RALLY to get the average margin down to 17....LOL.

19 and 31. That average is at 25 ppg deficit :laugh3:

Those poor Raptors. It will be a huge help to get plenty of rest and preparation for either GS or OKC. I have a feeling we could see some changes in the lineups/rotations as well. Especially, if OKC wins.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to feel really bad for Cavs fans going back to our CBS board days. Man, I really felt for them after the '09 and '10 years when they got bounced by the Magic and Celtics respectively. Then I from time to time would go on the Lakers boards and see all of the shit that Cavs fans spewed during those times. I didn't think much of it then, but you would assume that a city which was known for all of their teams being cursed, would be a little more humble and keep to themselves. Then Decision Part I happened.

Yeah.......this is why a large majority on this forum don't ever want to see a Cavs title. These little cunts would be the most obnoxious bunch.

I didn't know we could say cunts! That's fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.