• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ is ina class of his own.

no one is perfect.

except MJ.

6-0.

What i said is that- no matter who you are- if you go to 7 Finals and make 10 NBA first teams- along the way you are going to fail- and LeBron has failed SPECTACULARLY at points--- Game 5 vs. the Celtics in Cleveland....Mavericks while with the Heat.....he embarassed himself in those 2 situations.

but when you are on top of the basketball world for a decade- those things will happen--- unless your name is MJ..than you just dominate and dont even think about....you dont have to rest, you dont need sleep, you can stay up all nigh golfing and gambling and show up to the game and dominate and be perfect. lol.

No one is perfect? Well Mark 'maddog' Madsen would disagree w/ that statement right there.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only that- but if their is anything we have learned from Chris Paul, Kobe, even Kyrie, Wade, etc...is that guards break down. especially ones that attack and have such high usages- ya know- ones like Curry. injury concerns are often a real problem for these ultra aggresive guards.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is one of the most intelligent players to ever play the game and could move into the 4 position and make ALL NBA teams for another 5 years EASILY.

Heavy miles catch up a lot less when you have an organization like the Cavs - who have learned very valuable lessons- how to take care of an aging superstar from the Spurs- how not too from the Lakers.

Pair that with 2 guys that can help carry the load in Irving and Love- and an organization who has BRILLIANTLY handled James to the point where James ays this is the best he has felt in multiple years- and unfortunately for you i think you will be seeing LeBron James dominate the NBA playoffs for a LONG LONG TIME yet.

Sure. Put Lebron at the 4 when he slows down. Guess what? He won't be the same player that he is now. And that's the point. Keep relying on Love and Irving to carry Lebron. Without Lebron, I've yet to see them do shit with the sample size we have in front of us.

Lebron had to play 46 minutes in game 4 in Toronto. When they go onto play the Thunder....or maybe the Warriors, you'll be seeing the same thing.

Keep living in your fantasy land Wiggy-wam. I don't care how you view it. Reality is often times much different from your unicorn filled fantasy land.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. Put Lebron at the 4 when he slows down. Guess what? He won't be the same player that he is now. And that's the point. Keep relying on Love and Irving to carry Lebron. Without Lebron, I've yet to see them do shit with the sample size we have in front of us.

Lebron had to play 46 minutes in game 4 in Toronto. When they go onto play the Thunder....or maybe the Warriors, you'll be seeing the same thing.

Keep living in your fantasy land Wiggy-wam. I don't care how you view it. Reality is often times much different from your unicorn filled fantasy land.
he would PROBABLY BE BETTER lol......every coach that has ever coached LeBron has tried to get him to play more in the post because he freaking DOMINATES from their...geez...as a Heat fan I would think this would be something you should know...u sure u watched those games?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GOOOD--- thats when I WANT LeBron playing 46 a night is in the Conference Finals and Finals....its the whole reason why they take care of him during the entire season- so he has a full tank to expand when it really matters.

At this point leBron uses the regular season to prepare for the playoffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only that- but if their is anything we have learned from Chris Paul, Kobe, even Kyrie, Wade, etc...is that guards break down. especially ones that attack and have such high usages- ya know- ones like Curry. injury concerns are often a real problem for these ultra aggresive guards.

Are you really trying to compare Kyrie's injuries to Kobe or Wade?

Kyrie is 24. Kobe broke down when he was 34. :L

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he would PROBABLY BE BETTER lol......every coach that has ever coached LeBron has tried to get him to play more in the post because he freaking DOMINATES from their...geez...as a Heat fan I would think this would be something you should know...u sure u watched those games?

I do watch the games actually. It's pretty well documented that when the Cavs are losing, you're not watching the games. Once again, the post game was meant for Lebron to expand his game, particularly when teams are using a zone to defend Lebron from driving to the paint.

Lebron's athleticism gets taken out when you put him in the post on a frequent basis. Also, this doesn't allow him to be the point forward that he's been.

But like I said, keep dreaming.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade had his meniscus removed in college. Please get a clue. lol.

And at 34 he still had a pretty god damn good season.

GP
GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG
74 73 30.5 .456 .159 .793 4.1 4.6 1.1 .6 19.0

Playoffs:
GP GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG
14 14 33.8 .469 .522 .781 5.6 4.3 0.8 0.9 21.4

So what's your point?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do watch the games actually. It's pretty well documented that when the Cavs are losing, you're not watching the games. Once again, the post game was meant for Lebron to expand his game, particularly when teams are using a zone to defend Lebron from driving to the paint.

Lebron's athleticism gets taken out when you put him in the post on a frequent basis. Also, this doesn't allow him to be the point forward that he's been.

im sorry your just wrong.

There is a reason why every single coach that has ever coached LeBron thinks his best position is PF. LeBron doesnt like playing their because he enjoys being a perimeter guy- but when he loses a little bit of that quicknes- it will be a seamless and dominant transition into more of a post and inside game--- its already beginning in small bits this year where LeBron has stayed around and dominated around the basket.

of course when you have guards like JR and KI bombing 3's - and guys like Frye, Jefferson, Delly bombing 3's at a huge percentage- it becomes OBVIOUS where you want LeBron getting the majority of his touches...at least to anyone that actually watches the games and pay attention.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sorry your just wrong.

There is a reason why every single coach that has ever coached LeBron thinks his best position is PF. LeBron doesnt like playing their because he enjoys being a perimeter guy- but when he loses a little bit of that quicknes- it will be a seamless and dominant transition into more of a post and inside game--- its already beginning in small bits this year where LeBron has stayed around and dominated around the basket.

of course when you have guards like JR and KI bombing 3's - and guys like Frye, Jefferson, Delly bombing 3's at a huge percentage- it becomes OBVIOUS where you want LeBron getting the majority of his touches...at least to anyone that actually watches the games and pay attention.

Because in a small ball lineup, he fits in perfectly at the 4. Doesn't mean that he'll have the same production in the post.

And it's "you're" not "your". Could've sworn that Shaqdaddy already corrected you once. Where'd you get your doctorate from again?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GP

Playoffs:

So what's your point?

Just wait another 3 years to see what stats lebron puts up then. I wonder what wiggys excuse will be.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay I sure will. The Browns will win the SB this year.

disclaimer: it's comments like that why I'm currently in no condition to drive anywhere right now

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I sure will. The Browns will win the SB this year.

disclaimer: it's comments like that why I'm currently in no condition to drive anywhere right now

LOL

Dolphins vs. Browns in the AFC title game!!!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GP

Playoffs:

So what's your point?
my original point was that Kyrie Irving is a much better running mate for LeBron at this point, and LEBron has never gotten more help on the offensive side of the ball- which has allowed him to unleash his full repertoire of game-changing skills- and that LeBron's decision to leave Miami and come to Cleveland has been vindicated in no small part because of Kyrie IRving's emergence as one of the best that lace them up.

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my original point was that Kyrie Irving is a much better running mate for LeBron at this point, and LEBron has never gotten more help on the offensive side of the ball- which has allowed him to unleash his full repertoire of game-changing skills- and that LeBron's decision to leave Miami and come to Cleveland has been vindicated in no small part because of Kyrie IRving's emergence as one of the best that lace them up.

At this point Kyrie is also better than Jordan, Magic and Kareem. Why do you think that is doctor?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you really know the reason why LeBron returned to the Cavs? My cousin back home knows a guy who's bookie told a bartender @ Thirsty Dog Brewing Company in Akron that he really missed Strickland's ice cream out there by the Goodyear blimp hangar.

Status
Not open for further replies.