• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart move. Jumping on the bandwagon while there's still plenty of room means you get a good seat.

Careful what ya wish for. I'll drive that muther fuker back to Minneapolis & never return.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what?

your the clown that thinks TT is a "below" average player. gmafb.

I never said ANYTHING OF THE SORT about Wade--- what i said was - if you could read- that LeBron has NEVER had a guy like Kyrie be able to carry so much of the offensive load. That is definitely true. I just looked it up...after those game in Toronto LeBron has a .1 point lead on Kyrie..... 23.9 to 23.8 points per game.

think about that-- Dwades last 2 years he was at 16 and 17.5.....and LeBron was at 27.4 and 25.9 respectively.....

I think it helps LeBron immensely- to be around the 24 point mark, and have a teammate right around that 24 point mark....than it was the last 2 years in Miami- when he was at 27.4, and 25.9 and Wade as was at 15.9 and 17.5....thats a very SIGNIFICANT disparity, wouldnt you agree?

LeBron SHOULD be able to extend his career and his prime if he has a guy who can either match, or possibly even overtake his offensive production at some point. AT least in my opinion. Its why Irving is so important to both the Cavs and LeBron's long term outlook towin titles.

You several times have mentioned offense.
You never mention defense.
Spam us all you want with opinions and articles.
Our roster won 2 championships in 4 years.
To do better, you need to 3peat.
Good luck!!

As for as future contracts, you are ignorant.
As the cap rises, so do salaries.
You are comparing apples to oranges.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the excuse DEFINITELY wont be that LeBron has an over 30 injury prone guard that pooped the bed in the playoffs like WAde did against the Spurs.

As i said- great job by LeBron identifying Kyrie's potential. No one EVER playing by LeBron's side has given him more support in a postseason. 24 points a game is a LOT when you are playing with LeBron James. THAT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for LeBron....think about that...LeBron is not even the leading scorer on his team in the postseason!!!! NOW THAT is how you extend a dude like LeBrons career!

you can get a very good picture of LeBron's thinking with Kyrie this season. Its obvious he has the confidence in Kyrie to carry the offensive load at times- not only this year- but going forward.

That should only help extend LeBron's prime, and his career in general, and his window to win titles. When you have another top 15 player that is 24 years old playing with LeBron your window is gonna be wide open for a long time going forward.

and i gotta say...if the Cavs are down 1 with 6 seconds left...I almost prefer to hae KI with the ball over LeBron. Kyrie DEFINITELY has the ability to close out games- which guys like Kawhi Leonard have not proven they cando yet as a focal point when the pressure is on.

What to call what Lebron did against the Mavericks in '11....

diarrhea-o.gif

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs win 5 more games this season, TT wasn't overpaid.

If they don't, he was.

But the Cavs still did the right thing by signing him considering the lack of better or even equal alternatives.

TT knew the position he was in. He knew given the salary cap implications that the Cavs had his bird rights and that the Cavs couldn't go out and sign another quality big man. Which is why he knew he could get overpaid. Because at that point it was how much is Gilbert willing to spend in the luxury tax on him.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying, Wiggy. Probably not a good idea to go out criticizing one player's past performance, when Lebron had one of the most iconic disappearing acts in a Finals series to date. It was the very definition of choke job and that 2011 series is where half of the Lebron jokes came from.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and ONCE AGAIN he HAAADD to make it about the Heat...:pound::pound:

He brings this shit upon himself. Then some stupid cunts on this forum say that Lakers and Heat fans bash Wiggy-wam for no reason and are unfair to him. Bunch of pussies.

Reactions: LAD

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He brings this shit upon himself. Then some stupid cunts on this forum say that Lakers and Heat fans bash Wiggy-wam for no reason and are unfair to him. Bunch of pussies.

no offense to the folks who may disagree with this, but Heatles' post is a :10::10::10:...

it's absolutely true. frankly I don't have a problem with a little trash talk. it's sports. what kinda world WOULDN'T that exist in? but when it's constantly rammed down your throat, then you simply ASK for retaliation. simply the TRUTH...

#RealTalk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no offense to the folks who may disagree with this, but Heatles' post is a :10::10::10:...

it's absolutely true. frankly I don't have a problem with a little trash talk. it's sports. what kinda world WOULDN'T that exist in? but when it's constantly rammed down your throat, then you simply ASK for retaliation. simply the TRUTH...

#RealTalk

Trash talk is fine. Heck, it's expected. But what wiggy comes up with can only be described as utter bull-crap!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying, Wiggy. Probably not a good idea to go out criticizing one player's past performance, when Lebron had one of the most iconic disappearing acts in a Finals series to date. It was the very definition of choke job and that 2011 series is where half of the Lebron jokes came from.
Unless your MJ- when you go to SEVEN FINALS- which is what LeBron will have made after 1 more win against the Raptors- you are BOUND to have a bad series or two.

I was just saying look at the stats- it was clear to LeBron Wade was regressing and he needed to get better, younger help to continue to compete for titles. What he got coming to Cleveland was the biggest piece of support on the offensive side that he has EVER HAD which has allowed LeBron to do so many of the things he does better than anyone. LeBron can win you a game more ways than any other player in the NBA- thats not even debatable. With KI taking that scoring load off his back in such a huge way- the MOST EVER- and BY FAR THE MOST Since Wade started helping less and less his 3rd year in Miami- LeBron can unleash hell Maximus style now instead of using ALL his effort to score- like in last years Finals. Watch tonight-youll get some LeBron defense you just didnt see his last couple years in Miami and last year in Cleveland with all the injuries/decline in help.

LeBron made his TENTH all nba 1st team a couple days ago. When you are that good for that long- there will be some failures to go along with all those successes. Curry just made his 2nd all nba team right?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#RealTalk

Excuse me but I'm pretty sure trash talking is not allowed on this site. Have you ever seen me talk shit about the Lakers (I never said anything negative about Kobe!) or that fine football factory in ann arbor?:noidea: Show me 1 example of me bad-mouthing Duh $tealer$. I dare ya! And have you ever seen me talk shit about the NFL team I have rooted for my entire life (dammit I gotta stop saying that:L) the Cleveland Clowns? I think not! So just remember to play nice & the Lakers can go fuck themselves.:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean- this is not brain surgery here...is there one person out there who actually thinks that LeBron made a bad choice ditching WAde for Kyrie? this is easy stuff here. not brain surgery. especially with the tragic, unfortunate and unlucky status of Bosh- its 100% clearly evident and undebatable that LeBron jumped ship at the perfect time. Not even a Miami fan could argue that.

you PLAY TO WIN THE GAME. Its why LeBron left Cleveland in the first place and its why he came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.