• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early NFL picks.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota???:scratch:

They are the new sexy pick it seems. I guess with AP back and Bridgewater coming off a promising rookie season everybody is seeing great promise. I honestly do like their roster but I think they are another year away as they are depending on a lot of young talent to really take a big step forward.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC north with 3 teams in the playoffs again .. cinci falls short this year with the browns surprising everyone

I don't see it happening this year. The division is playing the NFC West and AFC West this year and it's going to make it harder for three to get in. Also, the AFCE is playing the AFC South this year which will provide some additional wins for that division so I can see maybe two from the North get in but not three.

How do you see Cleveland getting in? They have a physical defense but not good enough to offset the QB. You see Manziel producing?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it happening this year. The division is playing the NFC West and AFC West this year and it's going to make it harder for three to get in. Also, the AFCE is playing the AFC South this year which will provide some additional wins for that division so I can see maybe two from the North get in but not three.

How do you see Cleveland getting in? They have a physical defense but not good enough to offset the QB. You see Manziel producing?
I just see cleavland being so close to breaking out and I think it could happen

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are the new sexy pick it seems. I guess with AP back and Bridgewater coming off a promising rookie season everybody is seeing great promise. I honestly do like their roster but I think they are another year away as they are depending on a lot of young talent to really take a big step forward.

Anything is possible. I thought they were lucky to win as many games as they did last year and wouldn't expect any more this year. They didn't beat one single team that was even .500 last year. Adding AP is big and I think Bridgewater has potential, but I don't know. They finally unload an overpriced Greg Jennings and they replace him with an overpriced Mike Wallace??? I do kind of like Rudolph coming back though. Don't think the D is as good as most seem to think they will be this year, so maybe that is why I disagree?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

everyone assumes AP will be the same. But who knows. And sometimes the second season is more difficult than the rookie season so it's not a given Bridgewater will make any great strides this year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone assumes AP will be the same. But who knows. And sometimes the second season is more difficult than the rookie season so it's not a given Bridgewater will make any great strides this year.

I didn't even want to start that discussion, but I tend to agree. Still a real good player, but no longer an MVP caliber player IMO...I'll say it again IN MY OPINION...

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this with the fact that their new stadium opens in 2016 and they have a sb bid coming to that stadium .. If they did do that good they would fill that new stadium and sell all of the seats ..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly which is why for me I am saying they are another good off season away from actually competing. First off just looking in their own division they could possibly be in the toughest division in football with Rodgers and the Packers obviously dominating the division but the Lions having some promising signs for the future and Chicago looking to get back on track. Beyond that like you said there are a lot of question marks. AP has hit that 30 year mark for RB's and has already shown he is a bit injury prone. Bridgewater while promising like you said could just as easily hit that Sophomore Slump that some 2nd year players especially QB's seem to hit as the league catches on to what they like to do. Really on both sides of the ball they are pretty darn young and some key positions so that is a lot of pressure on some young guns to perform like seasoned veterans. I really do like how this roster is shaping up though as they have some promising players in some very key positions so wouldn't surprise me to see them in the playoffs but it also wouldn't surprise me to see them finish more like 8-8 before they make a bigger push next year for the division and the playoffs.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just see cleavland being so close to breaking out and I think it could happen

I definitely agree that they have talent. I think it's hard to make that leap when the other teams have a QB and experience rosters.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly which is why for me I am saying they are another good off season away from actually competing. First off just looking in their own division they could possibly be in the toughest division in football with Rodgers and the Packers obviously dominating the division but the Lions having some promising signs for the future and Chicago looking to get back on track. Beyond that like you said there are a lot of question marks. AP has hit that 30 year mark for RB's and has already shown he is a bit injury prone. Bridgewater while promising like you said could just as easily hit that Sophomore Slump that some 2nd year players especially QB's seem to hit as the league catches on to what they like to do. Really on both sides of the ball they are pretty darn young and some key positions so that is a lot of pressure on some young guns to perform like seasoned veterans. I really do like how this roster is shaping up though as they have some promising players in some very key positions so wouldn't surprise me to see them in the playoffs but it also wouldn't surprise me to see them finish more like 8-8 before they make a bigger push next year for the division and the playoffs.

Everyone in Dallas will tell you they have an excellent coach. I think that will help them immensely but I don't think they make the leap this year, for reasons you and I stated.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC East: Miami
AFC North: Baltimore
AFC South: Indianapolis
AFC West: San Diego

Wild cards: New England, Pittsburgh

NFC East: Philadelphia
NFC North: Green Bay
NFC South: Atlanta
NFC West: San Francisco

Wild cards: Arizona, Minnesota

AFCE Patriots
AFCS Titans
AFCN Browns
AFCW Denver
NFCE Cowboys
NFCS NO
NFCN MN
NFCW Seattle

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can kind of see it. They had a fantastic draft and get AP back. AP is probably going to cause an extra 2 wins by himself so that puts the Vikings at 9-7 (last year). Add in the fact that Waynes and Kendricks are immediate day 1 starters.... and that Waynes PERFECTLY fits that style of defense, Vikes have to be up there.

Mike Wallace despite his locker room antics is still an upgrade and Kyle Rudolph should be healthy. If Teddy was able to perform THAT well with the lackluster crew surrounding him, he should be MUCH better with a great trio returning.

But...

The NFCN has a tough schedule this season, playing the NFCW and the AFCW. Honestly, I see the Vikings losing two to GB, splitting with Chicago and Detroit, losing to Seattle and Arizona, maybe even Rams as well. I see 6-7 losses, plus one or two coming from the AFCW.

No, not a playoff team. Everyone gets a hard on about AP, but the rest of the team is not that great. They will barely beat the Bears for last place in the division.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC East is a complete toss up. I could see any of those teams winning the division and not be overly surprised.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC East- Dallas
NFC North--GB
NFC South--NO
NFC West--SEA
wildcards--STL, MIN

AFC East-- NE
AFC North--BAL
AFC South--IND
AFC West--KC
wildcards--BUF, PIT
New playoff teams in BOLD.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC West isn't as strong as it was last year. They play the NFC North and the AFC North. I don't see the 2nd NFC West team making the playoffs. The AFC North plays the NFC West and the AFC West. Tough for a 2nd placed team there to make it. The AFC East plays the AFC South and the NFC East. It's possible both AFC Wildcards will come from the AFC East. The NFC South plays the AFC South and the NFC East. Even if the NFC South is comparatively weak the schedule should allow for at least 1 Wildcard.

AFC North Ravens
AFC East Patriots
AFC South Colts
AFC West Chargers
Wildcards Dolphins, Bills

NFC North Packers
NFC East Cowboys
NFC South Saints
NFC West Seahawks
Wildcards Panthers, Falcons