• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Earl Thomas

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really going to keep defending the actions of a spoiled brat punk? It's not like this was an isolated incident for your boy.

Yes ET was pissed before, during and after he broke his leg because he wasn't getting a contract he felt he deserved with his level of play, SB, multiple pro bowls, DPOY contention.

Cleveland was a cancer long before Hue. You can't blame all your decades of frustration on him.

Baker's a punk everyone but you seems to realize that.
What an uneducated moron you are. Spoiled? The guy who got no love in recruiting and walked on at not one, but two P5 schools and overtook the starting QB and worked his ass off to win a Heisman and get taken first overall is "spoiled"? How dumb are you?

John Dorsey stocked the cupboard with more talent than we've had in over a decade last year, and Hue was still a limp-wristed bitch who couldn't take responsibility for anything. He was a pathetic excuse for a coach and a leader, and he still is. Baker let him know how he felt. If that's too much for your delicate sensibility to handle, that's on you. Love how you make every excuse possible for ET flipping off his current coach who was lobbying for him to get a contract, but call Baker a spoiled punk for staring down the worst HC in NFL history who was fired and blamed everyone else for it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an uneducated moron you are. Spoiled? The guy who got no love in recruiting and walked on at not one, but two P5 schools and overtook the starting QB and worked his ass off to win a Heisman and get taken first overall is "spoiled"? How dumb are you?

John Dorsey stocked the cupboard with more talent than we've had in over a decade last year, and Hue was still a limp-wristed bitch who couldn't take responsibility for anything. He was a pathetic excuse for a coach and a leader, and he still is. Baker let him know how he felt. If that's too much for your delicate sensibility to handle, that's on you. Love how you make every excuse possible for ET flipping off his current coach who was lobbying for him to get a contract, but call Baker a spoiled punk for staring down the worst HC in NFL history who was fired and blamed everyone else for it.

Go easy on the Massengill you little diva. Worst HC in NFL history.

How you can defend that POS is above blind homerism.

Calling you uneducated would be a disservice to women in the middle east who aren't allowed to attend school.

Uneducated Georgetown professor I guess?

Georgetown Professor Calls Baker Mayfield A “Spoiled White Boy” For How He’s Treating Hue Jackson | The Spun

A real model citizen:

All eyes are on Baker Mayfield

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-arrest/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f6f6cbc95a3e

All class:
9 things that made Baker Mayfield the NFL draft’s most likable villain

Nope he's no punk:
Baker Mayfield on Character Concerns: 'I'm Not Trying to Please Everybody'

Story after story about his character issues.

Do you even educate bro?

Keep swinging from his punk ass nuts.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go easy on the Massengill you little diva. Worst HC in NFL history.

How you can defend that POS is above blind homerism.

Calling you uneducated would be a disservice to women in the middle east who aren't allowed to attend school.

Uneducated Georgetown professor I guess?

Georgetown Professor Calls Baker Mayfield A “Spoiled White Boy” For How He’s Treating Hue Jackson | The Spun

A real model citizen:

All eyes are on Baker Mayfield

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-arrest/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f6f6cbc95a3e

All class:
9 things that made Baker Mayfield the NFL draft’s most likable villain

Nope he's no punk:
Baker Mayfield on Character Concerns: 'I'm Not Trying to Please Everybody'

Story after story about his character issues.

Do you even educate bro?

Keep swinging from his punk ass nuts.
He literally is the worst HC in NFL history. Look it up.

Oh shocking, a black professor comes out and defends another black person while making sure to play the race card. That does nothing for your argument, FYI.

Did you read those 9 things? Among them are catching a TD pass, playing a game after battling the flu for a week, transferring from Texas Tech, and wearing jorts. Oh boy, public enemy #1. Good lord.

Again, I'm so sorry him having bravado and swagger is just too much for your sensitive little mind to handle.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He literally is the worst HC in NFL history. Look it up.

Oh shocking, a black professor comes out and defends another black person while making sure to play the race card. That does nothing for your argument, FYI.

Did you read those 9 things? Among them are catching a TD pass, playing a game after battling the flu for a week, transferring from Texas Tech, and wearing jorts. Oh boy, public enemy #1. Good lord.

Again, I'm so sorry him having bravado and swagger is just too much for your sensitive little mind to handle.

Talk about uneducated. If that wasn't a racist remark by you.

I read them all. Did you? Doubtful. Do you need me to post more?

Look I get it you love swinging from Baker's nuts. I bet in Cleveland he's a class act. That would be fitting for that hell hole.

Good luck with your punk ass QB.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People say Mayfield is an ego problem because of a staredown to Hue Jackson when he was coaching for a different team, yet don't point this out as a problem with Thomas. Sheesh.

He did what he did. I have no problem and hold no Ill will towards Earl.

The Issue with Baker keeps coming up and he keeps talking about it.

Do you see the point?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens need a WR and Lamar to improve throwing the ball.

Those 2 things happen and they can be dangerous.

Don't hand the division to the Browns just yet
As long as Lamar is the QB they are more apt to finish last than first.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Wags the year before.
KJ Wright.
Rasheem Green.
Tyler Lockette.
Baldwin even though he retired after the fact.

Oh yeah and a little guy we like to call RW just to name a few.

From me? I can't stand PC and not condoning what ET did. When your leg snaps like that you're not thinking rationally.

Damn dude. You are defending the Seahawks....

Did those drops in my eye make me see things???

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I see this turned into an idiotic debate over Baker fucking Mayfield. Fwiw, ET got slammed by several fans and media for his behavior. Not just the bird flip to PC ( which I kind of understand in the heat of the moment but don't condone) but the bullshit he said in Dallas to Garrett and co. While I loved the guys tenacity and heart on the field, he came across to me as very immature and disrespectful. And yes, he is borderline dirty when playing but most of the LOB was and that is why they were good. Not condoning anything, just stating the obvious.
As for Earl, good for him for getting such a good deal. Wish him well in life but hope the Seahawks kick his and his teams butt when they play. But also hope everybody involved puts the emotional shit aside and each side give the other their due respect.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I see this turned into an idiotic debate over Baker fucking Mayfield. Fwiw, ET got slammed by several fans and media for his behavior. Not just the bird flip to PC ( which I kind of understand in the heat of the moment but don't condone) but the bullshit he said in Dallas to Garrett and co. While I loved the guys tenacity and heart on the field, he came across to me as very immature and disrespectful. And yes, he is borderline dirty when playing but most of the LOB was and that is why they were good. Not condoning anything, just stating the obvious.
As for Earl, good for him for getting such a good deal. Wish him well in life but hope the Seahawks kick his and his teams butt when they play. But also hope everybody involved puts the emotional shit aside and each side give the other their due respect.

Weird segedway and switch, but bear with me because I try to combine it, to hockey but I talk to my brother about the whole Ericcson situation last night.

I made the point of us trading for Kesler, who is a LTIR and having him retire a Canuck.

I'd be willing to one day Earl and have him retire a Seahawk.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about uneducated. If that wasn't a racist remark by you.

I read them all. Did you? Doubtful. Do you need me to post more?

Look I get it you love swinging from Baker's nuts. I bet in Cleveland he's a class act. That would be fitting for that hell hole.

Good luck with your punk ass QB.
Just a post full of nonsense. Wow, just horrible all around. Boston in a nutshell.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did what he did. I have no problem and hold no Ill will towards Earl.

The Issue with Baker keeps coming up and he keeps talking about it.

Do you see the point?
No shit it does. He was the #1 pick and a record-setting rookie QB last year, not a 30+ year old safety on the downslope of his career coming off a broken leg. That's hardly shocking.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if a Georgetown professor said it on twitter, then it must be true.
I'd give it a little more credibility than a poster on the hoop. Especially considering the multitude of past examples of Baker's shitty attitude.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit it does. He was the #1 pick and a record-setting rookie QB last year, not a 30+ year old safety on the downslope of his career coming off a broken leg. That's hardly shocking.
So if this is true how "super supportive and lobbying for a new contract" do you think Carroll was?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if this is true how "super supportive and lobbying for a new contract" do you think Carroll was?
Oh heck teams and players have a tough time agreeing on salary, third time around. The truth is it's not smart to invest big bucks on a player seeking his third contract, rarely pans out for teams doing so. Pats understand how that works. I think you probably do also. As for Carroll, yeah sure he'd love Thomas back at the time....but not for a mega contract, not paying for rep or history, but for reasonable expectation of future contributions. Players want to pretend they can still maintain greatness even after age points to a decline.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh heck teams and players have a tough time agreeing on salary, third time around. The truth is it's not smart to invest big bucks on a player seeking his third contract, rarely pans out for teams doing so. Pats understand how that works. I think you probably do also. As for Carroll, yeah sure he'd love Thomas back at the time....but not for a mega contract, not paying for rep or history, but for reasonable expectation of future contributions. Players want to pretend they can still maintain greatness even after age points to a decline.

Hard to believe but we agree. You just said it more eloquently. The point of that particular post was trying to explain to Cleveland dumb dumb how PC may have been trying to re-sign ET but at the Hawks time and cost not ETs.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe but we agree. You just said it more eloquently. The point of that particular post was trying to explain to Cleveland dumb dumb how PC may have been trying to re-sign ET but at the Hawks time and cost not ETs.

OK then. It is really hard to believe we are on the same page. Guess Across the Field has brought us together. He sure has some IMO theories that are way out there. Shame because I think most Brown fans are much more down to earth, hate to see one bad apple ruin the whole barrel. Heck I want to root for the Browns, but it's becoming more difficult with every post ATF makes.