• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Earl Thomas

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK then. It is really hard to believe we are on the same page. Guess Across the Field has brought us together. He sure has some IMO theories that are way out there. Shame because I think most Brown fans are much more down to earth, hate to see one bad apple ruin the whole barrel. Heck I want to root for the Browns, but it's becoming more difficult with every post ATF makes.
It's true, my constant approach of cautious optimism with my team combined with not even projecting them to win the division just screams outrageous homer.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true, my constant approach of cautious optimism with my team combined with not even projecting them to win the division just screams outrageous homer.
While you may be reasonable about your team expectations, you were the one that started this idiocy about " poor pitiful Baker". And keep dragging it on. Little wonder people are calling you out for it. Putting Mayfield into a conversation that has nothing to do with him screams homerism.
Baker acted like a fucking punk ass little bitch in the Hue situation and was wrong, period. ET acted like a bitch and was wrong although the scenario was different. Neither guy got a "free pass" by fans and media. So you were wrong about that when you posted it. Just own it.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably but he is/was the best safety in the league and his team didnt want to pay him. I get it

He was breaking down. I think he's already broken bones twice and missed some games.

Reminds me a lot of what happened to the Colts' Bob Sanders some years back.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I always see "stand up guys" give the middle finger to their coach and biggest internal supporter.
Isolated incident. Keep swinging but I bet Baker's nuts are getting tired.