• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles running a lot of smack prior to the Dallas game

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several defensive linemen including Bennie Logan and Cedric Thornton have basically come out and said the Dallas o-line is overrated. And Josh Huff has come out and declared his general dislike of all things Dallas--being a Houston guy. You kind of have to know Texas to understand this, but it's kind of a Philly-New York thing.

The Huff thing is cool as far as I am concerned--I like him more now!

But I think the defensive linemen should refrain from talking smack and firing up the Dallas offensive line, clearly the strength of that team.

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several defensive linemen including Bennie Logan and Cedric Thornton have basically come out and said the Dallas o-line is overrated. And Josh Huff has come out and declared his general dislike of all things Dallas--being a Houston guy. You kind of have to know Texas to understand this, but it's kind of a Philly-New York thing.

But I think the defensive linemen should refrain from talking smack and firing up the Dallas offensive line, clearly the strength of that team.

I can't say that is the smartest thing those guys ever did. It will be interesting to see what happens after that.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely agree with your points about the o-line being Dallas' strength and a (weird) Dallas v. Houston rivalry, but I wouldn't worry too much about smack talk affecting the level of intensity. It will be intense either way.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the o-line spends too much attention toward Logan, that will free-up Cedric and Fletcher to make plays.
Still, it wasn't too smart. Dumbell!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually wondering whether they were trying to bait Dallas into running because they think they can stop the run better than the pass against them. But of course, the trash talk plays no role in what coaches play, and if Romo audibles he is going to audible to passes...

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fletcher Cox should have a monster game while they worry about Logan and Thorton but the Cowboys line is badass.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cox had this to say..."People talk about (Dallas') oline. But what about our d-line? We got it on tape that we got people to stop the run."

BRING IT ON COWGIRLS!