• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles proposed taking home Thanksgiving games from Dallas and Detroit

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would one need a link for that. My perspective if from inner city school and suburbs but it may be different in the heartland of the US. The kids I dealt with for 2 decades went these routes. If you’re an A student you’re not trying to give up your rights and have a trumpet blowing in year war to do jumping jacks at 4am.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See right there "Not Smart Enough".

And lazy and Military are in no way linked together.

Fucking Moron.

Lazy as in hitting the books, not physically.
I know it hurts but be honest. If you got into Harvard with a scholarship would you skip it for the military? Nobody would.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would one need a link for that. My perspective if from inner city school and suburbs but it may be different in the heartland of the US. The kids I dealt with for 2 decades went these routes. If you’re an A student you’re not trying to give up your rights and have a trumpet blowing in year war to do jumping jacks at 4am.

As usual you have a very narrow view point of what goes on in this world, let alone the military.

You do realize every officer in the military must have a minimum of a four year college degree from an accredited school. This is not even taking into account those officers who were accepted to the service academies. Sorry "D" students need not apply.
Many students can't afford college so they join the military for the tuition benefits. The military is quickly becoming a very educated force where a degree is required for advancement for both officer and enlisted.
At a minimum every service member must at least have a GED or HS diploma. Soon a GED may not be adequate for enlistment.

How many places in the civilian sector can say the same about their leaders and employees?
:salute::usa::usa2:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual you have a very narrow view point of what goes on in this world, let alone the military.

You do realize every officer in the military must have a minimum of a four year college degree from an accredited school. This is not even taking into account those officers who were accepted to the service academies. Sorry "D" students need not apply.
Many students can't afford college so they join the military for the tuition benefits. The military is quickly becoming a very educated force where a degree is required for advancement for both officer and enlisted.
At a minimum every service member must at least have a GED or HS diploma. Soon a GED may not be adequate for enlistment.

How many places in the civilian sector can say the same about their leaders and employees?
:salute::usa::usa2:

I’m not talking about the elite academies or upper level positions. I’m talking about the general kid who goes to the mall and signs up. I think the leaders in most sectors mustered up a GED bro

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah? How am I a liar. That was part of it. Smart kids go to college. The D students who have no options join the military it’s always been that way. Obviously not every single one... just the majority
Or the smart ones became Generals.

I worked with an AF Major who had a degree in nuclear physics.

No moron, it's not because of lack of intelligence why we join.

The two main reasons are the desire to defend our country and lack of finances to pay for school.

On top of that a good portion of our miltary continue with their education after enlisting.

You have to be the most uneducated educated moron in the history of morons.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not talking about the elite academies or upper level positions. I’m talking about the general kid who goes to the mall and signs up. I think the leaders in most sectors mustered up a GED bro
Again a very narrow viewpoint.
We all saw what you originally wrote.
As usual you were wrong and now have started your moving the goal post dance.
I provided facts while you're still speculating.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah... I ain’t killing nobody. You could have a North Korean tank driving down my block and I ain’t doing shit.
Wow did you really just say that?
You are more of a POS than anyone could've possibly imagined.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon... The Lions Thanksgiving home game tradition is the only thing those poor souls have. Let them keep their home game.

^^^^^ This ... Also, MLB should get back to the tradition of having the Cincinnati (and whomever they are playing) be the first game of the season!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More of your ignorance. There are plenty of children who were gifted million $ corporations by dear old dad. Not ONE current serving General Officer who commands thousands and thousands of service members has been gifted that position. Education and multiple evaluations physically as well as mentally and orally are how the military leaders (CEO level) earn their positions.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^ This ... Also, MLB should get back to the tradition of having the Cincinnati (and whomever they are playing) be the first game of the season!!!
Yes because that will really bring the viewers in.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah... I ain’t killing nobody. You could have a North Korean tank driving down my block and I ain’t doing shit.
If there ever is a north korean tank driving down your street, im calling dibs on who gets to kill you.