• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles proposed taking home Thanksgiving games from Dallas and Detroit

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this again huh? Well, taking the game from Dallas or Detroit will never happen. Sorry for those of you that all of a sudden want a part of what until a decade ago was laughed at as "sucks to be you having to play on THX".

Funny part is that if any of the other teams started playing on THX they would be bitching because it takes away a home game they may have gone to or how it messes up their holiday because now they have to watch the game. You don't have the history so you wouldn't have the eyeballs. No one would adjust their THX meal plans to watch the hapless Eagles.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad thing is you had a hand in educating our future. I just hope the students in your classes have more brains than you do.

And yes I'm venturing on your anti military ideas clouding you limited judgement.

Over 800 teachers... one won TOY

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof? I checked TOY in Arizona your name isn't mentioned.

Let me guess your Heath Ed students voted for you because you didn't turn them in for smoking pot.

I didn’t win state teacher of the year and students don’t vote. Like I said I have proof. I completely trust Ford. I will PayPal him $1000 to hold and give to either me or you. If I have proof it’s mine and if I don’t the $2000 is yours. We can go higher if you so choose.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t win state teacher of the year and students don’t vote. Like I said I have proof. I completely trust Ford. I will PayPal him $1000 to hold and give to either me or you. If I have proof it’s mine and if I don’t the $2000 is yours. We can go higher if you so choose.
I'm not betting $1000 on an award. Awards are too much of a popularity contest.

You already admitted you lied about it, then you said that lie was a lie.

A friend of mine won TOY and he freely admits he's not a great teacher.

We have a guy in my building up for ACC Civilian Of The Year and he's not out bragging about it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not betting $1000 on an award. Awards are too much of a popularity contest.

You already admitted you lied about it, then you said that lie was a lie.

A friend of mine won TOY and he freely admits he's not a great teacher.

We have a guy in my building up for ACC Civilian Of The Year and he's not out bragging about it.

I said in jest, “Yeah, sure... OK, I didn’t win”.
So your friend won TOY in a district of over 800 teachers but he isn’t a good teacher. What a coincidence too.
I forgot how the topic ever came up but I’m sure you said I was a shitty teacher or something along those lines. Funny how you take issue with me bragging but not a peep to Handis never ending list of incredible accomplishments.
You can think I’m lying but just put your money where your mouth is. I had a special talent working with inner city at risk youth and I put my heart into it and was recognized for it. I could care less but I had a career where I woke up everyday of my life and absolutely loved what I did and I miss it tremendously at times.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like watching Dallas and Detroit play. It's a tradition, and I see know reason to change it. Besides, the Eagles are irrelevant and an organization in total disarray.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like watching Dallas and Detroit play. It's a tradition, and I see know reason to change it. Besides, the Eagles are irrelevant and an organization in total disarray.

Failed troll attempt. Try again...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your friend won TOY in a district of over 800 teachers but he isn’t a good teacher. What a coincidence too.
I forgot how the topic ever came up but I’m sure you said I was a shitty teacher or something along those lines. Funny how you take issue with me bragging but not a peep to Handis never ending list of incredible accomplishments.
You can think I’m lying but just put your money where your mouth is. I had a special talent working with inner city at risk youth and I put my heart into it and was recognized for it. I could care less but I had a career where I woke up everyday of my life and absolutely loved what I did and I miss it tremendously at times.
So if the N. Koreans were going to take those children for sex slaves would you still do nothing?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll bet you $1,000.00 I was on Air Force One.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet you $1,000.00 I was on Air Force One.

That’s cool. Cool experience. I’ll bet you $1000 that Handi flew it before by himself

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Estaba bromeando.

Yeah sure you were kidding.

We've seen all your other pacifistic diatribes. You weren't kidding.

But, luckily for you for all the sacrifices of those lazy and dumb military service members you are free to do and feel however you want. As long as it's legal.