• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles proposed taking home Thanksgiving games from Dallas and Detroit

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that Eagles fans are saying that Detroit and Dallas should lose their Thanksgiving games.
If it weren't for Nick Foles. The Eagles would be completely irrelevant.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, he'd would have gotten an accidental 5.56 in the back of his head.

I guess that’s what you’d expect from a guy who got soaped every night. Plus I couldn’t imagine in my late teens and early 20’s turning my back on girls and bunking up with a 100 dudes each night. Sounds absolutely miserable. But I’m proud of you Gomer. You done well kid.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that’s what you’d expect from a guy who got soaped every night. Plus I couldn’t imagine in my late teens and early 20’s turning my back on girls and bunking up with a 100 dudes each night. Sounds absolutely miserable. But I’m proud of you Gomer. You done well kid.
Not one thing here here has any accuracy at all.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Lions fan that does not love in Michigan, that is just about the only game I get to watch all year.

I would be happy to lose it though. All Thursday games should be removed.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where does it say 1/2?

It says 40.5% of people have no HS diploma. I’m not trying to be insulting to the military. But it’s common sense the vast majority of kids who are on the ball go to college and the kids stuck without options join the military. I don’t know why you guys are so offended. It’s common knowledge. You said you were stuck because you couldn’t afford college. I couldn’t either but I just took student loans.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says 40.5% of people have no HS diploma. I’m not trying to be insulting to the military. But it’s common sense the vast majority of kids who are on the ball go to college and the kids stuck without options join the military. I don’t know why you guys are so offended. It’s common knowledge. You said you were stuck because you couldn’t afford college. I couldn’t either but I just took student loans.
You do know 40.5 IS NOT 1/2.
Funny you say your not trying to be insulting but you insult thousands of brave men and women who voluntarily go into harm's way to keep you and yours safe.
No it's not common sense as each person has his or her own reason to either go to school, go into the service or go straight into the workplace.

As usual you over the top BULLSHIT thought on the subject is simply BULLSHIT.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know 40.5 IS NOT 1/2.
Funny you say your not trying to be insulting but you insult thousands of brave men and women who voluntarily go into harm's way to keep you and yours safe.
No it's not common sense as each person has his or her own reason to either go to school, go into the service or go straight into the workplace.

As usual you over the top BULLSHIT thought on the subject is simply BULLSHIT.

OK, as a professional whose career it was to take students from HS to the next level I guess I’m wrong.
The sharp, savvy kids that I’ve been around went to college and all the jerk offs went to the military cause they had no other options because no one in their right mind would want to give up their freedoms and get barked at at 5am. Now I’m not saying everyone who goes to the military is a jerk off... but all the kids that were D students looked at it as their only option. I’ve never really gotten it. Give up years of your life for a $4500 college stipend?
Maybe it’s just I’m an anti war anti gun type of dude. I respect the kids that want to protect us but I don’t ever see kids who are on the ball, doing great in school choosing the military. It was always the working class kids who didn’t want to go to college. More power to them but I asked you again... if you had college paid for would you choose the military or college?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lazy as in hitting the books, not physically.
I know it hurts but be honest. If you got into Harvard with a scholarship would you skip it for the military? Nobody would.

You said the "majority". So now the "majority" of high school grads are getting scholarships to Harvard?

Goal Posts ------------------------------------>

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah... I ain’t killing nobody. You could have a North Korean tank driving down my block and I ain’t doing shit.

You wouldn't fight for your neighborhood if our enemy was on American soil? what a pussy. you should move back to that third world shit hole you immigrated from, loser.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wouldn't fight for your neighborhood if our enemy was on American soil? what a pussy. you should move back to that third world shit hole you immigrated from, loser.

It’s a Chris Rock joke... relax

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, as a professional whose career it was to take students from HS to the next level I guess I’m wrong.
The sharp, savvy kids that I’ve been around went to college and all the jerk offs went to the military cause they had no other options because no one in their right mind would want to give up their freedoms and get barked at at 5am. Now I’m not saying everyone who goes to the military is a jerk off... but all the kids that were D students looked at it as their only option. I’ve never really gotten it. Give up years of your life for a $4500 college stipend?
Maybe it’s just I’m an anti war anti gun type of dude. I respect the kids that want to protect us but I don’t ever see kids who are on the ball, doing great in school choosing the military. It was always the working class kids who didn’t want to go to college. More power to them but I asked you again... if you had college paid for would you choose the military or college?

I'd love to punch your face

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad thing is you had a hand in educating our future. I just hope the students in your classes have more brains than you do.

And yes I'm venturing on your anti military ideas clouding you limited judgement.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again.
Many many attend the service academies or other military instituions like the Citadel or Norwich U...

Don't come back with your elitest bs. Because your comment of sharp, savvy kids needs to be discredited as well.

I honestly can't believe you were a HS teacher. I honestly feel sorry for those young adults. Then again your home economic students likely attended a cooking school. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I for one love well cooked meals.

Also do some more research on the military and it's educational benefits. I'm not going to waste my time schooling your pansie ass.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 is a man in desperate need of a Code Red!!

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Why do the Lions and the cowturds get such a prominent game every year. 1/2 the time either one or both of them suck.

Because they've been doing it for 50 years. Football wasn't always as big as it is now, and years ago nobody wanted to be playing on Thanksgiving. But Detroit and Dallas have hosted a game. Thanksgiving is a holiday about tradition and remembering, and giving thanks for the past, and spending time with your families. Those people who go to the Turkey day games in both Big D's, are the same people that go every year. It's a part of many family traditions.

Plus it doesn't matter if it's Thanksgiving, or SNF, or MNF. Each team has a minimum number of nationally televised spotlight games they have to be on.

Furthermore 1/2 the time every team sucks anyways. So what looked like a good game in May or whenever the schedule comes out could end up being a blowout or a double stinker by the time late November rolls around.