• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles proposed taking home Thanksgiving games from Dallas and Detroit

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're confusing anger with not liking your two face bitch act.

You want to help the poor with taxes, but you admittedly bet to ensure you don't pay taxes on the winnings.
You call me a bad husband yet you don't know a fucking thing about my wife and son, and you see no problem pulling the same fathers from their children every other year on Thanksgiving.
Go ahead and end the Annual game in Dallas, I really don't care, but to say they must be away every other year is bullshit.

So you’re really bent out of shape that Dak Prescott who will soon be getting 150 million dollars has to travel once every 2 years and it’s such a hardship because he can’t have dinner with his family?
#1stWorldProblems

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're all for changing it. Deny that.

Nah... never ever crossed my mind. In the perfect world every team would have complete fairness but it’s hard to set that up.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just have them play each other

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't even comprehend what you post, and you wonder why I call you a moron.

That made no sense. I was sharing a perspective that I read about but it never crossed my mind that it’s a little unfair Dallas get the home game every time. Shouldn’t you be emailing Goddell telling him how unfair it is that 3 teams don’t get to be with their families this thanksgiving

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That made no sense. I was sharing a perspective that I read about but it never crossed my mind that it’s a little unfair Dallas get the home game every time. Shouldn’t you be emailing Goddell telling him how unfair it is that 3 teams don’t get to be with their families this thanksgiving
So your not advocating Dallas and Detroit play on the road every other Thanksgiving? That's not what your posts are suggesting.

As for the 3 teams away from home I'm good with it as long as the teams get a good 4 year or more break from playing on the road on Thanksgiving. I'm even good if the abolish the Dallas and Detroit home games and send them on the road as long as they get that 4 year or more break.

I'm already on record saying the NFL fucked the Skins making them play 3 Thanksgiving day games with two of those on the road.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your not advocating Dallas and Detroit play on the road every other Thanksgiving? That's not what your posts are suggesting.

As for the 3 teams away from home I'm good with it as long as the teams get a good 4 year or more break from playing on the road on Thanksgiving. I'm even good if the abolish the Dallas and Detroit home games and send them on the road as long as they get that 4 year or more break.

I'm already on record saying the NFL fucked the Skins making them play 3 Thanksgiving day games with two of those on the road.

I said about 5 times I don’t care if Dallas gets this advantage or not.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said about 5 times I don’t care if Dallas gets this advantage or not.
You don't care, but you want the NFL to change where they play?

Either you're lying, you're talking out of both sides of your mouth, or you're a moron.

What is it?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't care, but you want the NFL to change where they play?

Either you're lying, you're talking out of both sides of your mouth, or you're a moron.

What is it?

It’s none of them. I said in a perfect world they’d travel every other year but it’s never crossed my mind til I read about it so I’m not anything you accused me of. Can’t we ever have a simple discussion with out an insult? I said over and over it might be unfair but I don’t care. You brought up that you think it’s unfair to rip multi millionaires away from their families every other year and all I said is I don’t think that’s a big deal... especially since they get 8 months off. Doesn’t mean I think the NFL needs to fix this.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanksgiving games could be interesting in Philly.....Please pass the turkey, sweet potatoes and feces please.....

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s none of them. I said in a perfect world they’d travel every other year but it’s never crossed my mind til I read about it so I’m not anything you accused me of. Can’t we ever have a simple discussion with out an insult? I said over and over it might be unfair but I don’t care. You brought up that you think it’s unfair to rip multi millionaires away from their families every other year and all I said is I don’t think that’s a big deal... especially since they get 8 months off. Doesn’t mean I think the NFL needs to fix this.
And I say only a horrible husband and father would say ripping families apart every other Thanksgiving is fair.

If they were out defending our freedom I'd understand, but these guys aren't in a war, they are playing for our entertainment.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I say only a horrible husband and father would say ripping families apart every other Thanksgiving is fair.

If they were out defending our freedom I'd understand, but these guys aren't in a war, they are playing for our entertainment.

“Soldiers are stupid!”

- unidentified SH poster who “wants to have a simple discussion with out (sic) an insult.”

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or killing people for oil...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Soldiers are stupid!”

- unidentified SH poster who “wants to have a simple discussion with out (sic) an insult.”

The way you spun this into something totally against what I was saying is ridiculous. I just said top high school students aren’t passing up Harvard for the Military. Is it true or not true that a lot of young men enter the military cause they are stuck and looking for an option. I was a teacher for decades and didn’t see one good student pass up college for the military. It was usually the kids who did poorly but wanted to do something productive.

Anyway, back to football please.